Is there a master list

Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
of when people are going to start trying to concieve? I know everyone can't wait to start trying for their :bfp:

not that i know of, great idea :) Although I know I am waiting another 2.5 years lol :(

I haven't seen one but I think we should start one. Will be nice to see who is going to be TTC with who. Hopefully someone will be waiting as long as me!!

xxx

Great idea!!!Sweetie did you want to start one?I dont mind doing it if you want xx

In the next few months. Hoping to get my coil taken out in the next couple of weeks if ANY Dr in the land will do it! Then probably start ttc at about the end of May. Just a few things to make sure of first - budget, jobs, finances, finishing house off etc.

Either September this year or Sepember next year, depends if we have moved house or not!

We don't have a specific time, we need to be in our own place and at least engaged, if not married. We will probably have our own place and be engaged by the end of this year but OH wants to wait until we are "financially secure and a bit more grown-uppy".

I am thinking probably end of next year or the start of the year after.

It's good to see everyone's dates etc. Carrie, hope the docs take your coil out, if not, send a letter of complaint and that might get things moving lol
xxx

will be great if we can see all together everyones ttc dates so we can have a big count down. me and oh are thinking summer 2010 xx

This is a great idea, but a little late for me as I'm moving over to ttc in 2 weeks when AF arrives.

Has anyone decided to take this project on? If not, i'll be here for a while so I can do it...

thanks. Not trying to ignore people was just gone all day. Thanks again :)

sleepinbeauty has started a list, and i've started another similar thread with get to know each other questions in xx

yeah, if people want stuff added to the list, jsut drop in and let me know ^^ I also did te little questions you set up too :)

I haven't seen one but I think we should start one. Will be nice to see who is going to be TTC with who. Hopefully someone will be waiting as long as me!!

I think I'm going to TTC with my other half but I'm open to offers if it means it will be sooner.:rofl:

Seriously he says we can TTC when Dan gets to two so only three more months to go.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->