Is there a NON-symptom spotter out there who will be my buddy? HA :)

LadyBee

PQ and CT miracle boys
Reaction score
Hi Ladies! I need a new buddy! I have the same problem a lot of us share, I symptom spot like a goon. So is there anyone out there who will help support me through the rest of my 2ww? I'm sure we'll symptom spot a little... :rofl:

I'm in the middle of the 2ww and this was my 2nd cycle with preseed.

(Ok, symptom spotters allowed...:rofl: )

X:hug:XX

I told myself I would not symptom spot.. but unfortunately with my body acting strangely I am finding it difficult not to! Hahaha.

I am currently 8dpo, which looks like you are too. I'd gladly become your cycle buddy if you'd accept me!

Hi! I've been stalking your threads anyway~this is great!
I see how your mom even asked if you were preg! That's gotta make it very difficult not to symptom spot!!

I'm having a hard time right now because I have a lot of cm too. I had this last cycle and I'm pretty sure I had a chemical, but never confirmed it. I was between 5-7 days late and AF was a horrid wench (not typical of AF as of late). I'm usually right on. Oh! And I did a FF chart for the first time and they put me at 7dpo today, so I am a little behind you...but that's ok-I'll get to see your :bfp: before I get mine!!

So, what's going on with you?

Yay! Hahaha, my Mother has been calling ever since. Strange of her, just to check in to see how I am doing. I think she is still suspicious. Last night, & this morning I was cramping. They felt exactly like AF type cramps. I was so sure she was on her way in any second. They have subsided now, so who knows?

I think next month (if this month doesn't work) I will start an FF chart.

I sure hope I get that BFP this month.. with all the strange signs (cramping, yellow cm, and having my Mother pinpoint it) has me completely dumb founded. If I am not, I'm crazy. That's for sure!

I hope you get your :bfp: too, LOTS OF :dust: to the both of us.

How are you feeling today?

I feel pretty good! I am having some crazy pinches and stuff going on dead center where my uterus is... and still with the cm...

My mom has pinpointed each of her kids/kids spouses pregnancies. I think this could be very suspicious!! ;) You might have one of the most promising symptoms yet, mom always seems to know -in my book.

As for FF, this is my first and only chart. I do my own and I'm not about to pay for it online! ha. I plan on using another charting site, like maybe ovusoft or something...lol, use up the 'freebie' month trials...:rofl:

Busy day today, so I have to get back at it! I hope your cramping is a LO wiggling their way in there!!! :hug:

Mother's do always know best, let's hope mine does. :rofl:

I hear you on the freebie's. I'll look into some websites to see whether I can find any that allow you to chart for free & I'll let you know what I find.

I hope those pinches going on is a wee wittle one growing.

Update on the cramping, mine went away around 11:30ish (we're the same time zone even, so this should be easy!!) but they soon returned & were duller than ever.

The yellow cm is no longer, it changed to a very wet like (almost looks like ewcm), but it's much less stretchy. (TMI, only notice it when I wipe)

Also, you used preseed this cycle? I have heard some very promising stuff about that magic lubricant!

P.s. - If you have MSN Messenger, add me: [email protected]

I don't use msn...:shrug:

Yeah, Preseed-I do believe it's a miracle potion. I have been TTC for a looong time and never thought I needed any 'help', but the first cycle with preseed I am sure something happened. I believe it was a chemical, in fact. I never got a :bfp: but I was 5 days late and AF was a Bit@h!! I have endo, and I haven't had a cycle like that since before my surgery. I had tons of REAL symptoms last month and now this month, I am having lots of similar things, for example the copious CM...never this much, and never this long.

So...I'm trying to stay positive. It has been going well, and if what I think is happening, is...oooo this could be good!!! :dance:

It does make it easier to be in the same time zone doesn't it!! :rofl:

Well your cramps are sounding good to me! I never have cramps like that, that constant without AF. \\:D/ Great stuff!! Have you ever had cramps like this...THIS early?? How long is your LP usually? Mine is 14 days...almost religiously.

We're gonna get our :bfp:s na na naa na booo booo!! :yipee:

I'm sorry to hear about your chemical pregnancy, but this month I hope it's a sticky bean!! :dance:

I hate it when AF is a bitaccch, it does not make me a happy camper. Hopefully we won't need to deal with her for another 9 months, OH YEAH :yipee:

I have never had cramps this early, ever. So that definitely had me a bit worried, I kept going to the bathroom to check to make sure AF didn't rear her ugly head. I was all in a huff everytime praying she had not. I usually never get any cramps until AF day 3, which is the normal start of my heavy flow. When I am just spotting, brown blood, I rarely experiences cramps. Sometimes I do, but it's not usual.

My LP is also 14 days, pretty much on the dot. I experience Ovulation bleeding also when it happens, so I am always able to pinpoint exactly when I am O'ing. I do not on the other hand experience any pains associated with it like some women.

My CM has pretty much dried up, I've got nothing going on down there now.

I'm going to do a check list:

Boobs: Tender, but normal, they do not hurt (Onset of AF I usually always have tender bb's)
-Veins, yes.. but normal.
-Darkened nipples.. No.
-Tender nipples.. No.

Cramping: Yes, (8dpo,9dpo) but no longer.

CM: yellow CM on 8dpo - none thereafter

Nausea: Nope

Food adversions/cravings: Nope

Tiredness: Nope (No more than usual)

Dizziness: Nope

Headache: Yes, a couple days.. dull, & neck stiffness. This is normal, I have migraines.

Metallic taste in mouth: I could have sworn on 8dpo I had something nasty going on in my mouth that I couldn't distinguish, & yes... it tasted metallic.

& now I'm brain farting.. :rofl:

So far, nothing today.. absolutely nothing. I took a preg test FRER this morning with FMU, :bfn:. I know it's still early, so I'm not testing again till day of period (tues).

How's it going with you?

Hi ladies - can I join too :friends:
I'm 10dpo and this 2ww is driving me crazy.... had a massive temp rise on CD4 and then really sharp pains CD4 - 6.
Not much CM anymore, think my bbs are a little bigger and a vein is more prominent ummmmm anything else, felt really sick today and have had slow dull aches for a few days.

I was 14LP last month (since I started taking EPO) before was about 11.

This is my fifth month but I think the first month I properly pinpointed O correctly....also used pre-seed and I am getting sooooo bored of all this waiting!!!!!!!!!!

Of course you can join. I hope this is your month for your :bfp: !!!

Yes! 3 of us now! This is good!

Cracker-you don't take the EPO after Ov do you??

Ok, I still have lots of CM, headaches, bloat (it's bad and to the point I feel I can't wear my jeans anymore), sore throat and very thirsty, which leads to frequent whiz trips. BBs are ok, they seemed sensitive, but not too much now...sometimes they are sore pre-af but not always. I have some miniscule cramping...but that could just be normal too. Let's see, I'll copy your checklist and put in my answers:
Boobs: normal, a little sensitive maybe
-Veins, normal
-Darkened nipples.. possibly
-Tender nipples.. sensitive, yes.

Cramping: Yes, but more of a needley pain in the center of my uterus, cramping ever so slight
CM: Lots, and it's been going on since 4 dpo, sticky on 3dpo.

Nausea: actually, a tiny little bit of that 'eew' feeling.

Food adversions/cravings: cravings, not so much, aversions, a little (wine)

Tiredness: mid afternoon, but that could be anything.

Dizziness: Nope

Headache: Yes, and they don't last forever.

Metallic taste in mouth: Yes...but I guess according to FF it was only 2dpo.

So that's that. :)

:witch: better not come for us, or else! :gun:

You have more symptoms than I do, girl! When are you going to take your first test?

Yeah! :witch: better just stay the heck away!
I hope to hold off testing...period. I will test if AF doesn't show when I expect her. I have a feeling I am one of the odd ones that can will AF away for extra days...I just hope I don't have the same as last month :(
I wouldn't say I have more symptoms either...the Boob ones are a stretch maybe. Who knows. This is why I don't like to symptom spot. I definately have them though...:rofl:

You've got the willpower I lack. Good for you!

Last night before bed I went to the toilet because I had to go quite badly. When I wiped (tmi) I noticed brown spotting in yellow cm. The brown spotting was more of a glob within the yellow cm. Two globs of it, actually. So, suspected implantation bleeding? I'm feeling pretty good this morning, a bit crampy.. but nothing too out of the ordinary.

Yes! 3 of us now! This is good!

Cracker-you don't take the EPO after Ov do you??

Hiya! Only take EPO up to ovulation - I hope that is right!!
Right I succumbed this morning and tested and got a :bfn: at 11dpo....
I have used your checklist too so here we go...

Boobs: normal, a bit bigger and more tender
-Veins, more visible
-Darkened nipples.. nope
-Tender nipples.. yep a bit

Cramping: Not much now just a bit of achey thighs - bit like AF pains (better not be!!)
CM: Between creamy and sticky

Nausea: yesterday felt really quite sick, loads of saliva in mouth as well but today nothing

Food adversions/cravings: none!

Tiredness: Went to bed early 2 nights in a row - but been really busy!

Dizziness: A bit last night

Headache: Yes on a few days

Metallic taste in mouth: Nope

So thats me :happydance:

You've got the willpower I lack. Good for you!

Last night before bed I went to the toilet because I had to go quite badly. When I wiped (tmi) I noticed brown spotting in yellow cm. The brown spotting was more of a glob within the yellow cm. Two globs of it, actually. So, suspected implantation bleeding? I'm feeling pretty good this morning, a bit crampy.. but nothing too out of the ordinary.

OH MY! That's great :dance: how exciting!!!

I'm doing well, I still have lots of cm, it's very wet though...like milky. (eew, tmi) having odd twinges/pinches still and everything else is about the same. But I was thinking last night and I have a new odd symptom. My legs were aching the other day like I had worked out really hard or walked all day...I kept saying how much they ached...but I had done NOTHING to make them this sore. I didn't mark that down because I didn't connect it as a symptom, but I looked it up and it turns out it could very well be another symptom! I also have been having a bit of blood in my nose, not nosebleeds per se, just blood when I blow it.

That's all to report right now...:rofl:

Cracker-that's good, you shouldn't take EPO after Ov because it can cause uterine contractions (this is a bit extreme though [I think], I just wondered if you knew that).

Don't give up yet, you have some good symptoms going on there and I know someone who is 12 weeks now that didn't get her :bfp: until 18dpo, she tested on 13dpo and got a stark white :bfn:. :hug:

Cracker, your symptoms sound so promising!! I hope you get your :bfp: I also gave in & tested again this morning.. :bfn:

The only symptom that is sticking out big time is the suspected implantation bleeding. I have NEVER bleed in between my periods, ever. The only time I do is a bit of brown spotting when I ovulate, but this is not every month. I did in fact spot some on the 7th, which is when I ovulated this month. I then had no other bleeding or spotting since.. that is usually how things go. Then yesterday evening the small amount of brown spotting was more darker & prominent than the ovulation spotting. I am almost certain it had to of been implantation spotting. I had very there cramping on 8dpo, 9dpo & some minor cramps yesterday morning (10dpo, followed by the brown spotting in the evening). This morning the cramping was there, but barely noticeable.

The only other option is that I ovulated twice in one month. I hope this was not the case. Like I said before, I am almost certain this was implantation bleeding.. & if it was, I'm on board with the 20% tile of women who experience it.

Obviously if I implanted last night, following the spotting.. I would not have tested positive this morning. My HCG levels wouldn't be picked up, correct? I'd have to wait a couple more days until this to show?

I am due AF on Tuesday.. & the waiting part is truly killing me.

I am almost certain it had to of been implantation spotting. I had very there cramping on 8dpo, 9dpo & some minor cramps yesterday morning (10dpo, followed by the brown spotting in the evening). This morning the cramping was there, but barely noticeable.

The only other option is that I ovulated twice in one month. I hope this was not the case. Like I said before, I am almost certain this was implantation bleeding.. & if it was, I'm on board with the 20% tile of women who experience it.

Obviously if I implanted last night, following the spotting.. I would not have tested positive this morning. My HCG levels wouldn't be picked up, correct? I'd have to wait a couple more days until this to show?

Hey sweets...I've seen women not get a :bfp: until much later. I wouldn't think that just because it was a :bfn: that it wasn't implantation. I haven't said this yet, but everything sounds so great for you, I feel that you are going to get your :bfp: soon...in about 4 days actually. :dance: Stay positive Jenn, it's gonna happen!! :hug:

Cracker, same goes for you hun...it's not over until AF shows...but she's not gonna....\\:D/

I am almost certain it had to of been implantation spotting. I had very there cramping on 8dpo, 9dpo & some minor cramps yesterday morning (10dpo, followed by the brown spotting in the evening). This morning the cramping was there, but barely noticeable.

Hey sweets...I've seen women not get a :bfp: until much later. I wouldn't think that just because it was a :bfn: that it wasn't implantation. I haven't said this yet, but everything sounds so great for you, I feel that you are going to get your :bfp: soon...in about 4 days actually. :dance: Stay positive Jenn, it's gonna happen!! :hug:

Cracker, same goes for you hun...it's not over until AF shows...but she's not gonna....\\:D/

I'd be on :cloud9:

I sure do hope so, 'cause today I have just felt out. Like nothing is going on.. no cm, no cramps, nadda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->