Is there a NON-symptom spotter out there who will be my buddy? HA :)

Implantation bleeding is such a great sign, especially if you don't normally 'spot' - I haven't had any which is a shame, but bloody hell my boobs are tender and full and really tired today as well.

I'm not testing until AF is 1 day late and that'll be wednesday - pleeeeeeeease :happydance::happydance:

Keep strong Jenn-ifer and any more symptoms for you Meli Tia?

Hi! Wow, I've had a busy day...hope you both had a great weekend!

Well nothing major really to report everything still seems the same. I do, however, have some slight cramping today. I don't know if this is typical, but I would say it probably is. I haven't mentioned it but I have been having a very hard time sleeping. I seem to have to get up to whiz around 4am, then I toss and turn until I have to get up. I have been having crazy dreams too, but I think it's just a product of the not sleeping well. Oh, and re-reading Cracker's post, my bbs are starting to feel a bit odd...like sore, but not really...I don't know how to explain it beyond that.

I'm only not testing because I only have 1 left and I can't deal with the heartache. To see a :bfn: might really put me in a mood. I would rather just wait.

:hug: girls!

Thanks cracker, I appreciated that.. very much.

Mel, speaking of crazy dreams.. are they extremely vivid? I had awful dreams last night, I was even shaken up a bit. The first two that I remember were horrifying, so I will not go into detail. The third dream was vile, in so many ways. I have not had dreams that truly shook me up in quite some time. I am also having a bit of trouble sleeping as well. I wonder whether this is a symptom?

Newest thing I noticed today.. my nipples are quite tender. They actually feel like there is glass in them when I press down. Not comfortable at all. Maybe this is only a PMS symptom I am newly developing due to bodily changes, but this is something I have never noticed before AF was expected to arrive. I had a few cramps again, off & on during the day.. nothing too extreme. Definitely had me worried AF was on her way.

I also wanted to add something that would sound bizarre to many, & I am myself having a bit of trouble collecting the information & putting it to understanding. I was offered a tarot reading from a friend of mine who does that on the side. She has NO idea I am planning on having a baby... the entire tarot reading surrounded the topic "baby." Odd, yes.. but definitely interesting nonetheless.

Cracker, anymore symptoms for you love?

Ok, Jenn...can we just face it...you're pregnant. :) EVERYTHING points to it, especially the glass nippules. I am so sure of this I would bet on it...in fact, yes, I put 20 bucks on the table that you're BFPregnant!

Insomnia and vivid dreams are symptoms! My dreams aren't extremely vivid...well maybe a bit...I don't know.

Yeah, Cracker? Anything?

:dance: we're gonna get our :bfp:s!

Not good,think I may be out :hissy:

Had a bit of brown spotting last night before bed, put a tampon in when I removed it this morning it just had a teeny bit of brown CM on it but that was it. Temp hasn't gone down properly yet and no AF pains, so I guess I'll find our properly today!

I never get spotting before, but my sensible side says it must be :witch: but my hopefuly side is thinking maybe very late implantation?
Oh well guess I'll find out soon

Glass nipples sound good!!! :happydance: Good luck ladies, I'll keep you updated

Ok, Jenn...can we just face it...you're pregnant. :) EVERYTHING points to it, especially the glass nippules. I am so sure of this I would bet on it...in fact, yes, I put 20 bucks on the table that you're BFPregnant!

Insomnia and vivid dreams are symptoms! My dreams aren't extremely vivid...well maybe a bit...I don't know.

Yeah, Cracker? Anything?

:dance: we're gonna get our :bfp:s!

I had a few bouts of nausea this morning, & while I was in bed late last night. It didn't stick around, but it was definitely there. Could of been anything.

Hahaha, I want to agree, but do not want to get my hopes up!! I have had some truly wild things happen to my body that points to pregnancy, but you know what they said, "your mind plays tricks on you." I hope this is not the case.

If you're right, I'm giving you a big 'ole :hug:

I was having a bit of insomnia around 6-7dpo, but surely too early to be any sign of pregnancy. I usually sleep just fine.

How did you sleep last night? I slept like a baby, with more wild dreams.

Nothing going on this morning, feeling good.:happydance:

Had a bit of brown spotting last night before bed, put a tampon in when I removed it this morning it just had a teeny bit of brown CM on it but that was it. Temp hasn't gone down properly yet and no AF pains, so I guess I'll find our properly today!

I never get spotting before, but my sensible side says it must be :witch: but my hopefuly side is thinking maybe very late implantation?

Glass nipples sound good!!! :happydance: Good luck ladies, I'll keep you updated

Oh, girl that sounds so promising!! Some women do not experience implantation spotting/bleeding until around the time they should miss their period.. tomorrow is the day right? So..

What does implantation bleeding look like?

There is often the feeling that it is a period with light cramps and bloating, but the bleeding is shorter, lighter and simply not normal. If a woman is usually regular, and now all of a sudden develops this type of early spotting, and of course is at risk for a pregnancy, conception is recommended. Each woman should understand that implantation bleeding occurs during implantation of the egg cell. It occurs towards the end of implantation process. Trophoblast is a highly specialized tissue, which develops from the fertilized egg and surrounds the egg. It attaches the egg to the endometrium and as it is continuously growing it invades the endometrium, so as it eats its way into the endometrium it pulls the egg into the endometrium. The trophoblast also invades the mothers blood vessels and divert her blood to cavities inside the trophoblast. These cavities are than filled by maternal blood becoming blood lakes, and most of these lakes are connected. The trophoblast on the outer surface of the egg are thinner and slower growing but also contains cavities that are connected to other deeper cavities. Some of these outer cavities communicate or open into uterine cavity. Blood that leaks from these cavities are causing implantation bleeding, and it occurs shortly before the egg is completely implanted and completely covered with endometrium. Typical implantation bleeding occurs about four weeks after the last menstrual period, it is usually less and darker than the person’s normal menstruation.

When does implantation bleeding usually occur?

It can happen at the time the fertilized egg implants in the uterus, on average between six to twelve days past ovulation. Unless accompanied by cramping, backache or increased bleeding, a small amount of blood being discharged should be considered as implantation bleeding, which is nothing to be concerned about.

You're right on schedule, according to this article I found.

:dust: :dust:

Oh, girl that sounds so promising!! Some women do not experience implantation spotting/bleeding until around the time they should miss their period.. tomorrow is the day right? So..

What does implantation bleeding look like?

There is often the feeling that it is a period with light cramps and bloating, but the bleeding is shorter, lighter and simply not normal. If a woman is usually regular, and now all of a sudden develops this type of early spotting, and of course is at risk for a pregnancy, conception is recommended. Each woman should understand that implantation bleeding occurs during implantation of the egg cell. It occurs towards the end of implantation process. Trophoblast is a highly specialized tissue, which develops from the fertilized egg and surrounds the egg. It attaches the egg to the endometrium and as it is continuously growing it invades the endometrium, so as it eats its way into the endometrium it pulls the egg into the endometrium. The trophoblast also invades the mothers blood vessels and divert her blood to cavities inside the trophoblast. These cavities are than filled by maternal blood becoming blood lakes, and most of these lakes are connected. The trophoblast on the outer surface of the egg are thinner and slower growing but also contains cavities that are connected to other deeper cavities. Some of these outer cavities communicate or open into uterine cavity. Blood that leaks from these cavities are causing implantation bleeding, and it occurs shortly before the egg is completely implanted and completely covered with endometrium. Typical implantation bleeding occurs about four weeks after the last menstrual period, it is usually less and darker than the person’s normal menstruation.

When does implantation bleeding usually occur?

It can happen at the time the fertilized egg implants in the uterus, on average between six to twelve days past ovulation. Unless accompanied by cramping, backache or increased bleeding, a small amount of blood being discharged should be considered as implantation bleeding, which is nothing to be concerned about.

You're right on schedule, according to this article I found.

:dust: :dust:

Ooooooh :happydance::happydance::happydance: Please, please, please let this be what is happening to me!!!

A few twinges now, but still no :witch: - I hope my body isn't just playing tricks!!!

When are you testing??

I'm going to wait until Wednesday, this way if I do miss my period then I will have a reason to test. I'm heading to the Dollar Store this afternoon to pick up a few tests. When are you testing?

Cracker, looks good!!! I agree it could very well be implantation! Please don't count yourself out yet, you've got great symptoms! How exciting!

Jenn, well get those arms ready for my :hugs: because...I know I'm gonna get it!! I'm not kidding, everything is looking and seeming so good for you! I am glad you're not going to test again until AF is late though because MOST women don't get :bfp:s until they are 14-18dpo.

Ok, as for me. Still didn't sleep well, still with the dreams and now I don't know what to think because at 4am I had some pretty significant cramping. I don't know how long it lasted but it's not really there anymore now. My nips were also very sore at the same time as the cramps and I had a shooting pain in my right bb under my arm. Nips seem to have a thin, slightly darker ring around the areaola. Cm is still lotiony/creamy and my cervix seems to be pointing upwards and it was really really hard to reach. Soft and tightly closed too.
I don't 'typically' cramp like that this much before AF is due, but I don't know what is 'typical' for me anymore it seems. After last month, I don't know what to think. :( I hope I'm not out now.
I have to work all day and won't have access to the computer (I don't think), so I'll have to be in suspense with what's going on with you girls until tonight :(

This is it girls! We're going to do this! :bfp:s here we come!!!
:hug:

1dpo - Nothing
2dpo - Nothing
3dpo - Nothing
4dpo - Nothing
5dpo - Nothing
6dpo - Insomnia
7dpo - Insomnia
8dpo - Yellow CM
9dpo - Cramps (Felt like AF/Impending doom)
10dpo - Brown spotting w/ yellow CM. (Only once when I wiped)
11dpo - Some cramps
12dpo - Nipples tender (Almost feels like glass inside of them when I press down. The nipples, just the little part that gets erect has slightly darkened)
13dpo - Slight nausea in the wee hours of the morning.

Cracker, looks good!!! I agree it could very well be implantation! Please don't count yourself out yet, you've got great symptoms! How exciting!

Jenn, well get those arms ready for my :hugs: because...I know I'm gonna get it!! I'm not kidding, everything is looking and seeming so good for you! I am glad you're not going to test again until AF is late though because MOST women don't get :bfp:s until they are 14-18dpo.

Ok, as for me. Still didn't sleep well, still with the dreams and now I don't know what to think because at 4am I had some pretty significant cramping. I don't know how long it lasted but it's not really there anymore now. My nips were also very sore at the same time as the cramps and I had a shooting pain in my right bb under my arm. Nips seem to have a thin, slightly darker ring around the areaola. Cm is still lotiony/creamy and my cervix seems to be pointing upwards and it was really really hard to reach. Soft and tightly closed too.
I don't 'typically' cramp like that this much before AF is due, but I don't know what is 'typical' for me anymore it seems. After last month, I don't know what to think. :( I hope I'm not out now.
I have to work all day and won't have access to the computer (I don't think), so I'll have to be in suspense with what's going on with you girls until tonight :(

This is it girls! We're going to do this! :bfp:s here we come!!!
:hug:

I'm sorry you're not sleeping well. Hopefully tonight you will sleep much better. Have you ever experienced sharp pains in your breasts before? That is a very good symptom!! YAY you're pregnant TOO! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wow girls - both your symptoms sound great!!!
We'll be testing together then Jenn-ifer as I am due tomorrow and if she hasn't come (fingers crossed, double crossed and triple crossed) then I'll test on Wednesday too!

Got a few leg aches though now, really hope it isn't her coming to pay me a sneaky visit!!

Sending you both loads of :dust: as I am sure this'll be lucky for you two and maybe even me too!!! :hug:

Cracker, ALL of us will get our :bfp:s in a couple of days because we are ALL pregnant!

Jenn, I have had this before...I have a cyst in my left bb on the side and I get shooting pains often, BUT I never got them in the right one before. Last month, I had shooting pains in both bbs and all over them. I also got this hot feel/like a heating pad was draped over my shoulders, it felt like a warm flow of something from my shoulders to my bbs. I don't have that again this time though. :( Like I keep saying, I am pretty sure last month was a chemical.
I haven't slept well in a week or more. I haven't even noted it because it didn't strike me as a symptom until a couple of days ago.
:dust: to all of us!!

*EDIT* Ok girls, I need some hope. I have cramps again :( The only thing I can hope is that it's just implantation, but at 11dpo? I know, it's possible...and I'm not spotting...Oh, I hope this is implantation.

Let's hope it is just implantation cramps. STAY AWAY :witch:!!!

I'm also cramping, I feel like AF is on her way. :(

Let's hope it is just implantation cramps. STAY AWAY :witch:!!!

I'm also cramping, I feel like AF is on her way. :(

Come on girls stay positive!! I have a few aches too which may be a bad sign, but trying to stay focused on the good symptoms too :muaha:
PLEEEEEASE stay away :witch:

Yes! We do have to stay positive, especially you Jenn...you've had implantation and everything!!! I have been feeling AF-iminent type cramps off and on thru the day. I have to check cm and cp.......

I will try to stay positive girls, I will try.

The only thing about the implantation bleeding is the fact that it only was one time when I wiped. Just once, and it was brown.. the only thing that makes me think it may not have been, is what I have read about implantation spotting/bleeding. It usually last longer, right? Mine was only one time when I wiped, after that I did not notice anything else.

I'm staying positive though.. cramps have gone & no sign of AF yet. Keeping positive!!! :wohoo:

Yes! We do have to stay positive, especially you Jenn...you've had implantation and everything!!! I have been feeling AF-iminent type cramps off and on thru the day. I have to check cm and cp.......

Those cramps better not be AF, I will track her down & beat her senseless. BRING ON BABY :happydance::happydance:

:hugs: for you both! I am feeling ok. I still have no spotting and the cramps off and on.

AF you best stay the heck away from my girls!

Jenn-implantation spotting could be any amount of spotting...no matter how much or little!

I have to go to bed, I had one heck of a day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->