Is there a NON-symptom spotter out there who will be my buddy? HA :)

Okay,gave in and tested this morning.... 14dpo (AF due tomorrow)

I am trying not to get too excited until I re-test tomorrow BUT... do you see what I see????

Attachments

• bfp 001.jpg
    bfp 001.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 7
WHOOOO HOOOO! I see a line sweetheart!!! I'm so excited I can't type! Ha! Our group's first :bfp:! AAAAAh!!! :hugs: I am so excited!

I have some weird news to report-
When I checked my cervix this morning, it seems to have completely turned around. I can't find the OS. I think this is very strange. What do you ladies think? Still no spotting, and I had a tem rise this morning, I also have the creamy/lotiony cm.
Jenn-I'm waiting anxiously for your report! I know you'll be the next to get your 2 lines!!! :hugs:

When I checked my cervix this morning, it seems to have completely turned around. I can't find the OS. I think this is very strange. What do you ladies think? Still no spotting, and I had a tem rise this morning, I also have the creamy/lotiony cm.
Jenn-I'm waiting anxiously for your report! I know you'll be the next to get your 2 lines!!! :hugs:

Oh wow - your chart looks a-mazing!! Not sure about your cervix turning around then - but if it doesn't normally, I'd say this is good!! How long is your LP normally?

Can't wait to hear from Jenn too - I'm still having a few aches but generally feel very elated at the moment :wohoo:

Okay,gave in and tested this morning.... 14dpo (AF due tomorrow)

I am trying not to get too excited until I re-test tomorrow BUT... do you see what I see????

OMG, Congratulations LOVE!! That is one beautiful :bfp::bfp:

:hug:

I am so excited for you!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Aw, you two are way too sweet!! I have no AF as of yet, and absolutely no sign of her either!!! :wohoo:

I am going to the dollar store later this afternoon & getting a test!! I will let you two know what it turns out to be!

Oh wow - your chart looks a-mazing!! Not sure about your cervix turning around then - but if it doesn't normally, I'd say this is good!! How long is your LP normally?

Can't wait to hear from Jenn too - I'm still having a few aches but generally feel very elated at the moment :wohoo:

With my chemical last month, my cervix changed in a similar way, but this is much weirder. I'm learning what I can on Google at the moment...

With my chemical last month, my cervix changed in a similar way, but this is much weirder. I'm learning what I can on Google at the moment...

Any kind of change can be very positive, keep us updated. When are you testing? I cannot wait to hear your news!

I'm so excited, we're going to be the 3 pregnant amigos! 3 for 3 this cycle girls! Coooome on :bfp:s!!!

I'm going to hold off until Thursday or Friday. I just don't wanna see a crappy :bfn: even if it's a false one...

That's right! It's not over...you ARE going to get your :bfp: I feel it in my bones!

I bought 2 dollar store tests, I am going to take the other one on Thursday or Friday if AF has yet to show. According to a chart I saw they're 20miu, so that's pretty sensitive... but nothing yet. No sign of AF either. My fingers are crossed!

Just did 2 more ICs after work - held pee for about 2 hrs but drank a big cup of tea in the middle and they are both so faint I can barely see them :cry:

Hopefully it is down to the diluted pee and not anything else, going to keep the FRER til tomorrow morning I think

Cracker, a positive is a positive. I still think it's very common to not get a clear, bold :bfp: until about 18 dpo. Hang in there girls! :hug:

Cracker love, a positive is a positive!! Your urine may have been diluted due to the cup of tea, no worries. You're pregnant, just be calm & relaxed. Take another test tomorrow morning with FMU & I guarantee it will be very positive!

Update: No AF yet, I'm keeping a positive attitude towards this. I do not have any more cramps & all seems fine. No symptoms today at all, either. I am going to completely hold off on testing till Saturday if AF is a no show. I figure I'd allow my body to build up enough HCG for testing & I'd be 18dpo.

& another update.. no signs of the :witch: at all. i am going to test on saturday, if still a negative (& no af), monday i will go get a blood test done.

& another update.. no signs of the :witch: at all. i am going to test on saturday, if still a negative (& no af), monday i will go get a blood test done.

\\:D/ :dance: \\:D/
No signs for me either! I found my OS earlier this evening and it's closed and very very soft...and I still have just the lotiony cm.

Cracker, please post another pic in the morning! I can't wait to see it!
updates tomorrow all around please! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->