Is there a NON-symptom spotter out there who will be my buddy? HA :)

Ooooh girls this sounds really hopeful for you both!

I woke up so early this morning (dreaming of :bfp:'s!) With FMU used an IC and a FRER - got lines on both but really faint, I think I was hoping for it to be mega-dark overninght:rofl:

Here we piccies.... still too scared to announce it in case I am wrong!!

Attachments

• QUESTION 002.jpg
    QUESTION 002.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 12
Meli, I cannot wait to see your beautiful :bfp: !! :wohoo:

Cracker, those lines are amazing, & I was thinking the FRER would have been much darker for you. Those things are such a pain in the butt promising they detect early pregnancy hormones, what a bunch of bull poo. Test in a few more days, I'm sure it will be much darker! Congratulations love. :hug:

Another update, no sign on AF.. so I'm officially a day late. I'm never late girls, so this is one helluva positive sign. Like I said last night, I will not test until Saturday to help allow the hcg to build up if I'm pregnant. And if I receive a negative on Saturday & come Monday still no AF, I'm getting a blood test.

Meli, I cannot wait to see your beautiful :bfp: !! :wohoo:

Cracker, those lines are amazing, & I was thinking the FRER would have been much darker for you. Those things are such a pain in the butt promising they detect early pregnancy hormones, what a bunch of bull poo. Test in a few more days, I'm sure it will be much darker! Congratulations love. :hug:

Another update, no sign on AF.. so I'm officially a day late. I'm never late girls, so this is one helluva positive sign. Like I said last night, I will not test until Saturday to help allow the hcg to build up if I'm pregnant. And if I receive a negative on Saturday & come Monday still no AF, I'm getting a blood test.

Oh wow, a day late that has got to be a fantastic sign!!

I did a digi today after acupuncture, not even fmu and..... well the picture is in the BFP announcements!!
WOOOOHOOOOO :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:
Sending loads of sticky :dust::dust: your way girlies!!

Hello my pregnant darlings! :) :wohoo:

I am so thrilled for you Cracker! I love your digi pic! I want one! :rofl:

Jenn-I just know this is it for you, I think being late and having the spotting like you did is a great indicator! I honestly don't know how you're going to resist testing again before Saturday!?! You're gonna get those lines!

As for me... :( I had a significant temp drop this morning and I keep feeling that nagging ache that AF is knocking at my door. I slept horribly last night, my back has been aching in the middle (not lower) and I've been a moody grump. My boobs hurt like H.E. double hockey sticks on the sides of them...and I've got a bad headache. :( I know I'm not officially out until the :witch: shows, but I'm not feeling the pregnancy bug right now.

BUT.......sticky :dust: my :friends: !!!

I know I'm not officially out until the :witch: shows

That's exactly right, stay positive girly.

Still no AF yet.. I have to wait, I just cannot keep feeling completely gutted when I read the results.. :bfn: It not only stabs me, but pisses me off. So, if I'm truly pregnant then Saturday I should hopefully know for sure.

& Cracker, are you due the 29th of Sept.? We'd have our babies on the same date!!

It not only stabs me, but pisses me off.

Exactly! That's why I'm not going to test early again...ever!

Ok ladies...I'm pretty sure I've got some yellowish brown cm going on up there on my cervix...I checked this afternoon because of the type of cramps I'm having off and on. I feel like she's going to show any second! This spotting will only prove to be the start of it all. And you know what? When she comes, she better watch out because I'm going to :ninja: her a$$!!!

I hate this guessing game...I'd rather play UNO. :)

Oh, and I've been :cry: alot today...did I mention I'm a mess???

Oh, and I've been :cry: alot today...did I mention I'm a mess???

Hahaha, tell me about it. I'm the exact same way. No AF, 2 days late. Last night I was watching Lost (OH THANK YOU FOR BEING BACK ON TV), & noticed my right breast felt strange. It did not hurt, but also did not feel too comfortable. When I went to bed it began to ache, & I mean a dull very uncomfy ache. It did this all night long, when I awoke in different parts of the night it was still aching. That is exactly how my breasts felt when I was pregnant with my first. The ache is pretty much gone now this morning, but when I touch my right breast it is significantly more tender/sore then the left breast, but the left breast seems to be catching up with the right one in tenderness. Nipples are also a bit tender, but nothing like the overall breast aching. I also had two very vivid, crazy dreams. One of the dreams were so vibrant the colors were so very pronounced, almost neon in color. And the feel as that dream began fun & ended with horror & me waking up.

....oh the waiting game.

& also, the second dream I had last night was I POAS, but not a preg test, a OPK & it came up positive. :rofl:

I wonder what that means.

Hey! Yeah, yesterday was rough for me. My little 3 month old nephew in Ohio (where ALL my family is) had his corrective surgery for his bilateral cleft lip yesterday...I was all concerned about him and his parents...that didn't help my mood. But, on that note, he did great and I can't believe how fabulous he looks! I'll have to post pics when I have more time. Oh, I'm so glad he's ok.

Now, as for your boobs missy...those definately are preggy boobs! :) I can't wait to see your :bfp:!! I wish I could sleep enough to have dreams! I can't seem to sleep these days at all!

Ok. So I'm not having any cramps or anything. My temp went back up today...yay! I don't know what to think. But if anything, I'm warding off AF because I have such a horridly busy day today. I don't even know when I'll be able to get back on here...hopefully won't have any new things to report either! OH I HOPE I HOPE!!!

Jenn, we're going to join our :friends: Cracker in 1st tri very very soon!

AF, please be good to us and stay away, and :bfp: fairy, please visit us both this weekend!!!

:hug:

& also, the second dream I had last night was I POAS, but not a preg test, a OPK & it came up positive. :rofl:

I wonder what that means.

I have to say this...any time you have a :bfp: dream it is usually your subconscious telling you that you are indeed preggers! I had one last month, and one this month...never before in the 6 years of trying have I ever had one! It is possible it's not, but I believe that it does in fact mean something!! Your body knows, but you don't yet! Yay! Ok, I have got to go!!!

Well ladies, I'm now on CD1 again. AF is here. :cry:

:dust: to you Jenn!!!

Awwww sweetie im so sorry :hugs: stupid :witch:

xx

good luck for Saturday jenn hun

xxx

Thanks mer01.

I'm doing pretty good considering things. Now I'm just looking forward to laying my eyes on Jenns :bfp: soon! :wohoo:

Ut oh...I'm going to need new cycle buddies. Dang it! :rofl:

Thanks mer01, you're too sweet. Any update on things with you, dear? :hug:

That's IF I get that :bfp:.. still no AF. :wohoo:

I'm so excited about your lack of AF and your abundance of symptoms! :wohoo:

Ahhh! That's awesome! Yay for the floopy boobs! :rofl:
Hey! Did you breastfeed your firstborn? (wow that sounds like a weird question huh...lol)
Did you get that hot flow feeling from your shoulders? I was just curious if anything like that is happening now.

Ahhh! That's awesome! Yay for the floopy boobs! :rofl:
Hey! Did you breastfeed your firstborn? (wow that sounds like a weird question huh...lol)
Did you get that hot flow feeling from your shoulders? I was just curious if anything like that is happening now.

I did breast feed him for 3 months, then I dried up. I did not have that feeling, sorry. I just had extremely huge boobs (mine are already quite large, well.. in my opinion I'm a 38c, but when I was pregnant with him my boobs shot to 42d, UGH) The only thing that I noticed too much of was the tender boobs that ached quite a bit & the tingly nipples.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->