Is there a NON-symptom spotter out there who will be my buddy? HA :)

Oh, ok. Well I hope this is it for you, I already know it is though...:rofl: How on earth are you resisting testing?!?! Seriously?

I am only not testing because my Husband told me it is not worth buying all of those tests to keep getting negatives because he knows I am pregnant.. LOL

I told him I'll test on Sat., no AF & still -ve I am going to get a blood test done on Monday. But with all of these symptoms I know for sure I have got to be pregnant.. AHCK, I hope.

Well I would have to agree! I can't wait though! :)

So sorry Meli Tia, but stay positive for the next cycle - I KNOW it is going to happen to you soon :hug::hug:

So excited for you Jenn - just replied about the 'teeth' thing, my boobs being tender and a bit fuller was one of my major symptoms I think - please update as soon as you test and get your :bfp: I am dying to know. Sending you lots of :dust::dust:

Thanks Cracker, hun. I'm trying to have PMA. I'm sure I'll be fine, I always am. I had lots of dreams last night and in one of them I got to bottle feed my 3 month old nephew who just had surgery to correct his bilateral cleft lip...it was a great dream!! I miss him, I think we're going to plan a trip to Ohio for the first weekend in Feb. I hope so!

I am waaaaiiiiitttiiinngg for your report this morning sweet Jenn! \\:D/

Well girls, what do you think? 17dpo, POSITIVE. :cloud9:

Attachments

• positive.jpg
    positive.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 12
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
:yipee:
OMG, This is AWESOME!!!!
That is one BEEEEAUTIFUL :bfp: :yipee:
:cloud9::cloud9:

Thank you love, it's rather faint though.. I hope that is nothing to worry about.

LOL, I couldn't wait till tomorrow. I put it in a plastic baggy & sneaked it in my husbands pants pockets this morning. He has NO idea yet. :rofl:

haha! That's a great idea! He's going to fish in his pocket...'what's this'...that's so cool!

He immediately started to laugh..

Vin: OH GOD, you're pregnant.
Me: OH GOD, YES!
Vin: You know I kept feeling something poking me in my pants & couldn't tell what it was. So I pulled it out & I was standing next to a co-worker. They just looked down & started to laugh.
Me: HAHAHAHA, it made it look as though you took a pregnancy test.
Vin: So not funny, Jenn.
Me: I cannot help but laugh, that's hysterical.
Vin: My co-worker goes "well, are you pregnant?" Hahahaha I opened it & read the results.. I told my co-worker "Well, I guess I am".

:rofl:

That is great Jenn. I love it! I'm so glad you got this wonderful news today! I was dying for you to test but I didn't want to pressure you. And yes, sometimes it just takes a long damn time to get some tests to be + for some ladies...I think I'm one of them, or let me rephrase that, I think I would be one of them....haha.

I'll have a drink tonight in celebration for my 2 awesome cycle buds who got their fabulous :bfp:s!!!

Huge :hug:, enjoy your happiest of Fridays!!! :cloud9:

So so so so pleased for you Jenn! What a hilarious thing to do to your husband :rofl: I sent a photo to his work email and he opened the attachment in the middle of the office with no idea - what it was :happydance::happydance:

BRILLIANT NEWS!!
Some people don't get a positive to 18dpo, you'll be suprised how soon it will get darker, mine was a tiny bit darker the next day but today it was super dark - so don't worry :hug:

Yes, I want to see tomorrow's :bfp: too Jenn...and the next day, and the next...:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->