• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

is there any January Garnets 2010 left in here? I miss you all!

Meeeeeeeeee!! I'm still about, although more lurk then post these days. :lol:

Kotaaa! :)
Seriously, i want us all to have a toddler parenting thread.. we all became good friends :)

- unless this has been done already? x

If it has, I wasn't invited! ;) :lol:

Sort of. We've been NTNP since P was about 2 months old. :lol: But are starting to ramp it up a bit in the hope of actually getting a positive result.

Oh wow, Good Luck with that hun. Phoenix looks so cute in your pic x

Hi both! I'm also lurking more lately, and posting every now and then. It would be nice to have some follow-up thread.

There was a time, like a month ago when I had decided to reduce BF so I could get my fertility back. However, spoke with my DH and due to our financial situation he does not want to TTC as yet. I'm the one person in a paid job, as he is a stay-at-home dad. So, he is worried that we won't be able to get by with two kids when I'm on maternity leave without him having a job. So, we are WTT until he has a job.

:flower::flower::flower: hope you are all doing well!

Tending to lurk too!

I hope your hubby gets a job soon! i wonder how many of us Garnets are expecting No.2? :) would be lovely to know.

x

Yep! I was a January garnet 2010... Grace born 24th Jan. Now expecting number 2 in October xx

I was a Jan garnet but then Daisy ended turning up in December.

oooo oo me me ! my little girl was born on 9th jan 2010 :D

Helloooo :hi: I was a Garnet, seems like a lifetime ago now lol. I would love to be a ttc buddy but I think my husband might have a breakdown if I tell him I wanna ttc again :rofl: Hope all you fellow Garnets are ok and enjoying life with your toddling tinkers :flower: Arf is growing up so fast, I can't believe he's no longer a baby and is now a big brother. He's very independent but also very loving; a proper mamas boy :smug: He's also very mischevious and is usually up to something but really I love it because he finds such ingenious ways to reign havoc. He currently likes poking his sister's ears and trying to jump into her play nest with her as well as chucking whatever he can find down the toilet given have the chance (ie my hubby, never me of course, leaves the seat up) :dohh:

Looking foward to getting to know you all again :flower:

I would have joint in the chit chat and moaning but I didn't sign up to BnB until my due date. Liam was born on the 22nd Jan 2010.

Hello! I was a Jan garnet Ihsan was born on the 13th :) I used to be on here all the time and guess what??? nothings changed! Its amazing that some of you have been through pregnancy and child birth all over again since then! DH & I would like another but we are waiting a year or two or three! Good luck to all ttc, how exciting!

xxx

MrsBandEgglet! You were a vocal lady i remember in the garnets AND NOW YOU HAVE TWO wowowow :D so cool. they're both lovely :)

Jchihuahua - also you are remembered well too!

ahhh i hope we find some more of the 'usuals'! of course, anyone else who also had their baby around that time too are welcome :) xx

Hello there! Another fellow garnet here. It's a lovely idea for a reunion xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->