is there any January Garnets 2010 left in here? I miss you all!

Hey everyone :wave:

I remember loads of you! Lennon was born on his due date on the 6th Jan!

We are doing really well, the little dude has a massive personality and is getting very strong willed and stroppy lately!

Jealous of all of you that are TTC! xx

Girls i've started a tumblr parenting/rambling blog if any of you fancy being stalkers :) or followers on tumblr.
it's great for sharing or just like a diary, having a rant! haha

hope you're all well :hugs: xx

TTC has been moved forward ladies! ;) woohoo. :babydust:

seems like this thread has gone stale?
:(
cmon girlies x

I haven't been around much, been mostly just checking on my phone :\

I've just seen this thread - so nice to see so many familiar names! My daughter was born on Jan 7 - can't believe she's nearly 1 and a half now! Don't you think this age is just fabulous? We have loved each new age and stage better than the one before. I am amazed every day by new things C learns/says/does.

We are expecting our second in less than 6 weeks now - it's crazy how fast this pregnancy has flown by while chasing after a toddler. :)

Hi every one
Kids are going to school in September! Does anyone else feel their kid isn't ready? Mojo was born 30th jan 2010. His speech is still a bit behind his friends. He dies always talk clearly and his grammars not great. Seen health visitor and they refered us to speech and language... But they said he was a bit behind but not so behind to worry. Can't help worrying though.

But onto better things... It's his birthday soon and we're having a little dinosaur party :-D

Hi every one
Kids are going to school in September! Does anyone else feel their kid isn't ready? Mojo was born 30th jan 2010. His speech is still a bit behind his friends. He dies always talk clearly and his grammars not great. Seen health visitor and they refered us to speech and language... But they said he was a bit behind but not so behind to worry. Can't help worrying though.

But onto better things... It's his birthday soon and we're having a little dinosaur party :-D

Aww that's good that's he's been referred to speech and language...they will help him huge amounts.

I'm sure my little man is ready for school but I'm not sure I'm ready to let him go :blush: he still seems so little and not at all ready to be out in the big bad world! These past four years have gone so quick!

Hope your little man has a fab dinosaur party xx

Hopefully they can help correct his speech quickly! And a dinosaur party sounds great!

My daughter is so ready for kindergarten but because she is a January baby she won't be going until she is 5.5. For now she is in preschool and loving it.
Her birthday is January 7 and she now shares her birthday with her little brother born this year. Since I've been busy with him we re having her party this weekend. She has requested a superhero party and is already calling it the best party ever lol

I hope you ladies and your kids are all well!

Hopefully they can help correct his speech quickly! And a dinosaur party sounds great!

My daughter is so ready for kindergarten but because she is a January baby she won't be going until she is 5.5. For now she is in preschool and loving it.
Her birthday is January 7 and she now shares her birthday with her little brother born this year. Since I've been busy with him we re having her party this weekend. She has requested a superhero party and is already calling it the best party ever lol

I hope you ladies and your kids are all well!

Congrats on the birth of your baby boy!
How cool that they share a birthday, a doubley special day from now on :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"