• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

is there any January Garnets 2010 left in here? I miss you all!

me me me

Lana was born 8th Jan 2010

lovely idea this thread, i am too a serial lurker most of the time now

I wasn't officially a January Garnet, because I was due 12th Feb. But Mojo arrived on 30th January '10 so I 'sort of' belong here!

MEEEEEE :hi:

Ellie was born on the 27th :) Best day of my life :happydance:

I have been more of a lurker up untill the past few weeks...... Me and Oh split up about 3months ago as he decided the grass is greener on the other side and being a family wasnt for him, so his loss. Ive been having a few temper tantrum problems with Ellie aswell, she is turning into a little monkey.

Still around.... (Alex born 25/01/10).

To be honest, after Alex was born I really was too busy to read/post looking after him to get on here much at all :haha:

Life is much more relaxed now (or since about 11/12 months.... Would have been earlier, probably, apart from buying and renovating a house, moving and my Mum going through lung cancer (currently clear)).

QT

I wasn't a January Garnet :blush: but was supposed to be a December Star?? Then Bun was born a month early so was a November-Something :haha:.

Just saying hi anyway - I recognize lots of you! x

I was one, I had my daughter on January 7th last year :)

I am a January Garnet, my lo was born on 1st Jan :) Hello Ladies x

hancake100 - i went through this too when LO was 6 months. ''I dont want to be a dad'' always rings in my ears.
Hope things are less stressful now hun, i know my life is better :flower:

QTpie - sorry to hear about your mum, i do hope its getting a bit easier. congrats on buying a house :)

Try Rocking - I remember you!

- hope everyone else remembers me as i remember them :D

:flower:

Hey!

I wasn't due till 20th march but had my LO on 31st of jan

I recognize all your names from 3rd tri though

it's gone soooo fast!

Hope your all well x

Hi!

I was a Jan Garnet 2010.

Anna was born 11th Jan 2010.

It has been the most amazing 17 months so far. Gone very fast, but loving every minute, Anna is a right wee girl now and I am sooo happy!

I do remember nearly all of your names from last time!!

I pop in toddler section now and again, but mostly in 2nd tri - 17wks pregnant with baby number 2 - due November:happydance:

Hi all, I was a garnet. Had the name Lullaby back then and ended up having Ruby 4wks early so had her Dec 21st instead lol. She's still an impatient monkey now ha ha :)

Rejoined in December 2010 when I found out I was expecting another lil cherub. Boy on the way this time, called Harrison and due in August. :)

I was a feb love bug but Daisy was born in Jan :D x

Cannot believe how many of you are preggers again! :D

jealous :( haha x

Heyyyy! I was a Garnet, I've been wondering where everyone ran off to! :haha: I was due and delivered on January 20th. I've still only got the one and definitely not preggers! :)

Cannot believe how many of you are preggers again! :D

jealous :( haha x

I know I often see people's usernames pop up that i remember going through pregnancy last time and see their tickers and get a teeny bit envious :haha:

Still around.... (Alex born 25/01/10).

To be honest, after Alex was born I really was too busy to read/post looking after him to get on here much at all :haha:

Life is much more relaxed now (or since about 11/12 months.... Would have been earlier, probably, apart from buying and renovating a house, moving and my Mum going through lung cancer (currently clear)).

QT

Sorry to hear your Mum wasn't well QT. Glad she is doing well now :flower:

Seeing familiar people from my pregnancy days makes me feel quite emotional lol and suddenly I miss being pregnant! Maybe DH & I will ttc sooner :haha:

I wish we had them closer together :( This is our last so when youre all pregnant again I'll be very jealous :lol: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->