• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

is there any January Garnets 2010 left in here? I miss you all!

hiya i was sort of a jan garnet due date 31st dec and was born on 31st dec.

Pop back now and again to remind myself not to have another one just yet lol.
xxx

I was a garnet too but Ethan came early on Dec 23rd! A few of us chat on this thread: https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting-groups/490831-our-babies-all-grown-up-december-2009-january-2010-toddlers-2.html

I don't know many of the garnets I ended up chatting to lots of the December Stars once Ethan was born but I do know Jchi as Ethan and Daisy are birthday buddies! I recognise a few other names too

We plan to ttc in Aug/Sept :D:D:D

I was a garnet too but Ethan came early on Dec 23rd! A few of us chat on this thread: https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting-groups/490831-our-babies-all-grown-up-december-2009-january-2010-toddlers-2.html

I don't know many of the garnets I ended up chatting to lots of the December Stars once Ethan was born but I do know Jchi as Ethan and Daisy are birthday buddies! I recognise a few other names too

We plan to ttc in Aug/Sept :D:D:D

Thanks New2Bumps :) couldn't see if anyone had started a thread or not.
Is it very active because i know very often they become dormant. :dohh:

:flower: x

Heyyyy! I was a Garnet, I've been wondering where everyone ran off to! :haha: I was due and delivered on January 20th. I've still only got the one and definitely not preggers! :)

Baby birthday buddies!!!! :flower:

mememe we are here still - were due to be a lovebug. ohhh and ttc? not on your life too nervous of triplets next time xxxx

Hi Emalou! :flower:

I'm jealous too! We've been trying for our second since Amira was 6 months old but no luck yet. I'm really hoping it'll happen soon!

Congratulations to those that are pregnant again! :hugs:

Hi Emalou! :flower:

I'm jealous too! We've been trying for our second since Amira was 6 months old but no luck yet. I'm really hoping it'll happen soon!

Congratulations to those that are pregnant again! :hugs:

Good luck sweetie :) :thumbup: i hope it happens soon enough too!

:blush: sooooo broody :dohh:

:flower: x

Thanks hon, really I'd love to get pregnant in September (so I don't have to do winter driving while pregnant again) but after a 7 year wait with Amira I really just want it to happen sooner rather than later!

I know the feeling about being broody, I keep seeing all these baby bumps and new babies and I just want to be pregnant now lol

hope you get your :bfp: soon try rocking.

vicki you made me laugh, can you imagine having 5 children under 3 from 2 pregnancies :haha: were Sam and Flynn naturally conceived? Do you have a history of multiples in your family? Hope you don't mind me asking just interested :flower:

Thanks hon, really I'd love to get pregnant in September (so I don't have to do winter driving while pregnant again) but after a 7 year wait with Amira I really just want it to happen sooner rather than later!

I know the feeling about being broody, I keep seeing all these baby bumps and new babies and I just want to be pregnant now lol

lets crack out the baby dust again!!!! :haha:
:dust::dust:

haha thanks! Are you trying again Ema? Sorry if you mentioned it, had a bad night with the munchkin and feeling a bit scattered lol

vicki you made me laugh, can you imagine having 5 children under 3 from 2 pregnancies :haha: were Sam and Flynn naturally conceived? Do you have a history of multiples in your family? Hope you don't mind me asking just interested :flower:

lol one of my lovely friends from BnB multiple section has twin girls a month younger than my two and is expecting her next set of twin girls next month sooo that will be four under two hehehehehehe

Yes I fell pregnant with twins the first month of trying - my sister has naturally conceived boy/girl twins that are nearly five. Other than that my nan had twins but no one else as far as I know had twins. I dont mind you asking at all xxx

oohh lots and lots of baby dust - coming your way!!!!

Vicky they're adorable! Will you TTC in the future or are you done? :hugs:

lol one of my lovely friends from BnB multiple section has twin girls a month younger than my two and is expecting her next set of twin girls next month sooo that will be four under two hehehehehehe

Yes I fell pregnant with twins the first month of trying - my sister has naturally conceived boy/girl twins that are nearly five. Other than that my nan had twins but no one else as far as I know had twins. I dont mind you asking at all xxx

Aww how lovely she will certainly have her hands full. Flynn and sam look so cute I bet they cause some real mischief for you :haha: It must be so nice watching them grow up with each other

Vicky they're adorable! Will you TTC in the future or are you done? :hugs:

awww thank you xxxxx nope all done - I love two its a nice round number I think a singleton would be left out or I wouldnt know what to do with just one or something I dont know - if I was younger maybe (I am 38) then maybe but no not for us. i just feel complete as we are

Hi,
I was a garnet, Erin was due on Jan 6th, but she didn't want to come out, so I was induced, and she arrived on the 18th.
I remember a lot of your names but I've always been more of a lurker, so you may not remember me!
I'm REALLY broody and we've been trying since December, but I've had 2 consecutive miscarriages, I'm back to hospital tomorrow as my hcg levels won't drop so they're checking for a suspected ectopic. Fingers crossed its not.
Congrats to all you ladies who are expecting again, and lots of baby dust to those of you trying x

Aww how lovely she will certainly have her hands full. Flynn and sam look so cute I bet they cause some real mischief for you :haha: It must be so nice watching them grow up with each other

oohh thank you - yes they make me cry every day - they are just starting to play together, they just started a game with their sippy cups I bring them our they give each other a sly look and spit all their water out laughing hysterically at each other. i dont have it in me to stop such harmless fun so meal times in our house are a very casual affair of two little boys sitting in their high chairs in just nappies and bibs lol (saves on the tumble drying that way)

MrsSyd :hugs: I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriages. I hope you get your sticky bean soon :hugs:

Vicky they sound like dolls! We've fed Amira in just her diaper and the occasional bib since the beginning as well, it makes clean up so much easier!
And from your picture you don't look 38, I never would have guessed!

2 is a good number, my DH and I agreed on 2 but I enjoyed being pregnant and enjoy being a mom so much I keep hinting that a third would be lovely lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->