• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

is there any January Garnets 2010 left in here? I miss you all!

MrsSyd :hugs: I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriages. I hope you get your sticky bean soon :hugs:

Vicky they sound like dolls! We've fed Amira in just her diaper and the occasional bib since the beginning as well, it makes clean up so much easier!
And from your picture you don't look 38, I never would have guessed!

2 is a good number, my DH and I agreed on 2 but I enjoyed being pregnant and enjoy being a mom so much I keep hinting that a third would be lovely lol

That is like me I always only wanted 2 but after being through pregnancy and having one i love it so much it makes me sad to only do it again once so i know want 3

Same! Are you going to be able to convince your DH on 3? My hubby just keeps saying he doesn't know where we'll stick the third one lol I keep telling him that's why they invented bunkbeds! :D

WELL
i feel like a zombie this morning.
my LO is just perfect and sleeps amazingly all the time.

EXCEPT FOR LAST NIGHT
why was she up every 20 minutes
she was clean, dry, warm (not too warm), not teething, nothing!!
argh

:( :coffee:

haha thanks! Are you trying again Ema? Sorry if you mentioned it, had a bad night with the munchkin and feeling a bit scattered lol

Nah we're not yet. But thats okay. I'm with my new partner and we're waiting 18 months until we're settled in our new home :cloud9:

LO's dad decided he didnt want to be a dad when she was 5 1/2 months. :shrug: and the long and short; we left (obviously as we wernt made welcome) then moved 6 times after my parents kicked us out twice/electric and gas broke in the ex's house/ended up living with my best friend and her mum and her twins in a 2 bed house!! (i've never been so touched by someones generosity like that :flower:) - all of this whilst holding down a part time job. dont know how i coped without my current partner.

anyway, im now living with my lovely new partner Sam, who treats LO as she should be treated (something i never saw from my ex) never been happier.

:flower:

:rofl: _vicky_ you know you soooo want triplets next :rofl: that really would be um.... challenging? Your boys are perfect and must bring you so much joy :cloud9:

haha thanks! Are you trying again Ema? Sorry if you mentioned it, had a bad night with the munchkin and feeling a bit scattered lol

Nah we're not yet. But thats okay. I'm with my new partner and we're waiting 18 months until we're settled in our new home :cloud9:

LO's dad decided he didnt want to be a dad when she was 5 1/2 months. :shrug: and the long and short; we left (obviously as we wernt made welcome) then moved 6 times after my parents kicked us out twice/electric and gas broke in the ex's house/ended up living with my best friend and her mum and her twins in a 2 bed house!! (i've never been so touched by someones generosity like that :flower:) - all of this whilst holding down a part time job. dont know how i coped without my current partner.

anyway, im now living with my lovely new partner Sam, who treats LO as she should be treated (something i never saw from my ex) never been happier.

Bless ya hon, and what a fab friend and partner!! :flower:

I am here still. My daughter is now 17 months, and we are expecting our second little one in just about 7 weeks.

Mee! I was a January Garnet but a bit more of a lurker :blush:
I recognise just about all of your usernames though from the tri boards..so jealous of all you lucky Garnets who are pregnant or already have another baby :flower:

:rofl: _vicky_ you know you soooo want triplets next :rofl: that really would be um.... challenging? Your boys are perfect and must bring you so much joy :cloud9:

oohh Hayley my darling I see you are expecting another boy????? How lovely - and wow where did that time go!!!!

I was a January Garnet. I didn't post much until after I had Kate.

We're NTNP at the moment.

Congratulations to all the new bumps.

oohh gosh what a roller coaster!!!! So glad you are all sorted now - god I think I would have colapsed going through all that!!! :flower:

I recognise so many faces.

Vicky, I remember you finding out you were having twins, I read the thread at Birmingham Airport waiting to board a flight to Oz!

well ladies I finally bit the bullet and went to the docs today - I have suspected that I have a prolapsed uterus since the boys were born and well quite frankly put off doing anything about it (I mean who can face anymore examinations unless they have to eh) apparently twin births and forceps both makes it more likely. Sooooo it was nowhere near as bad as I expected and I dont have a prolapse yay - just a weakness in the muscle walls - excellen!!! Treatment about a gazillion pelvic floor exercises a day blah (1,2,3 squeezzeeeee)

I recognise so many faces.

Vicky, I remember you finding out you were having twins, I read the thread at Birmingham Airport waiting to board a flight to Oz!

lol heheheheh it was more of less two years to the day wasnt it x

just found the thread

Jun 19th, 2009, 10:43 AM

Just back from early scan..........

Further to my bleeding episode I am just back from my early scan......................................

TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are both in such shock I cannot begin to even think what to type next!! They measured me at 5.5 weeks but she said at this stage its all very ambiguous - and and and they both have strong heart beats!!!!!!!!!!

Photo added - yay

Hi everyone! I was a january garnet! My little Rian was due on the 11th of Jan, but he decided to make an appearance on the 21st of Dec :wacko:

Hope everyone and their toddlers are doing well xxx

Hi everyone. I was originally a lovebug but Lucas came 5 weeks early on 16th Jan. Still remember a lot of you all on here though. Cant believe some of you are due again. Wow! Where does the time go. x

Hi girls!! I was a garnet, Jakey was due 25th Jan but he was two weeks late!! and ended up a lovebug 8th Feb!

I am so jealous of those of you having another :) congratulations <3 xx

January 18th here, and we are NTNP at the moment on 2nd cycle so fingers crossed!!

xx

oohh gosh what a roller coaster!!!! So glad you are all sorted now - god I think I would have colapsed going through all that!!! :flower:

Yeah i had my down days, but my girl kept me going of course, knowing that her father couldnt/didnt want her made me want her that bit extra iykwim? :thumbup::cloud9:

my lovely OH is just ace with her and i cannot believe someone would take on the responsibility (and stress of my situation) of being 'step dad' at our age :cloud9:

now i've got my life a bit settled i have returned to lurking and spamming BNB! :happydance: x

I was a garnet - gosh the third tri seems so long ago! I've got two little girls now!

Éowyn was born early on December 30th 2009 and Willow came along on March 3rd 2011 - So I have just 14 months between them and I love it. All done now with having babies though :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->