is there any January Garnets 2010 left in here? I miss you all!

Ema Sam sounds like a wonderful daddy! The kind of daddy she deserves :hugs:
I'm sorry you went through so much but I'm glad you're in a good place now :hugs: And hopefully little miss decides to sleep tonight!
Amira's been waking up the last 2 nights but not as bad as yours has, but I have no idea what's going on as she isn't in pain. It's a bit frustrating :wacko:

I'll be ttc in Aug/Sept I'd LOVE twins but only my uncle was a twin and doesn't it have to run in the female side?

I'll be ttc in Aug/Sept I'd LOVE twins but only my uncle was a twin and doesn't it have to run in the female side?

I was secretly hoping for twins too! My hubby is a twin but apparently it does run in the female side as you say so his twin sister is more likely to have twins than he is.

I too was a January Garnet, but Ollie became a December Star when I was induced early on December 14th 2009.

Of course I remember the OP as we went to the same antenatal classes, but I also recognise lots of the names on this thread.

I'm a bit of a lurker myself - there's always so much to read, I don't really get the time to reply...partly because when I do, I tend to waffle on (as you can see!!)

Where did all our tiny little babies go? I was watching Ollie play today, and got a bit sad to realise he's no longer my baby...he's my little boy! Still, there's always new adventures as they grow, so it's all good fun.

Congratulations to all the mummies with new babies or beanies on the way...

...and good luck to all those ttc.

Lucy x

I was originally a garnet that got changed to a feb love bug! But I remember lots of you!

:hi: everyone! And def not trying for another anytime soon :haha:

Nice to see there's quite a few people around xx

goodness :) im glad lots of you are still lurking xxxx

I was originally a garnet that got changed to a feb love bug! But I remember lots of you!

:hi: everyone! And def not trying for another anytime soon :haha:

Nice to see there's quite a few people around xx

Charlotte is a week old?!
:) congrats hun, thats lovely you've got two! :baby:

:hugs:

Thanks, I am really enjoying it so far I have to say! Sooo much more relaxed second time round, I can actually enjoy it a bit more plus I'm still used to sleepless nights :haha:

Yeah i bet it seems a lot easier, because youre not worry about everything like we were with our first :)
i cant wait to enjoy my second one x

HELLOOOOOOOOO!!! I'm a Garnet, and wanting to TTC number 2 from September, anybody else? :p x

Looks like they'll be lots of new babys being made soon :D x

Hi Girls! I was a Garnet too! Alex was very punctual and arrived on his due date (12 Jan). Loving toddlerhood at the moment - they're such funny little things!! xxx

Hi everyone. I was a Feb Lovebug (due on the 11th, LO arrived on the 16th) but I remember most of you from the Tri boards. Reading this thread almost made me a tiny bit broody but I soon came to my senses :rofl:

Hey ladies! So good to hear from all the Garnets again and to hear that everyone on the whole is happy and lo's are doing well. Can't believe that so many of us now have 2 or are expecting again!

We've decided that for the time being we're happy with our little man who is just fantastic, perhaps waiting for ttc #2 when he's nearer to going to school, but not decided for definite yet - I'd be happy for Harry to be an only child to be honest! Yes I do get broody from time to time but it soon passes!

Can't believe how quickly time has passed since 3rd Tri! and even TTC forum over 2 years ago!

Keep this thread going ladies, if there's anyone in the north west btw and you fancy a meet at trafford centre or something one Monday ( I work rest of the week :C) let me know! xxx

So many with new LOs or pg with number 2. I actually got broody there for a moment :dohh:

If I tell DH that, I think he might have a fit :haha:

I finally got a chance to take a look to this thread again, and I'm so glad that lots of you (whom I do remember gladly) have been so well and some of you in your second round! :thumbup::thumbup::flower:

I'm very very happy with Sini, and lately I've been wishing with all my heart to understand how I feel.... I work full-time and I wish I could be a full-time mum, which has taken me by surprise. As I mentioned earlier, my husband is a stay-at-home-dad, but currently started looking for a job. I also want to have another baby, but financially would be a bit of a mess.

Many congratulations to all of you for your lives, and keep on going in the good and the harsh.

Hi everyone. I was a Feb Lovebug (due on the 11th, LO arrived on the 16th) but I remember most of you from the Tri boards. Reading this thread almost made me a tiny bit broody but I soon came to my senses

Hi Cath, I was a lovebug too, due on the 12th, but LO came on 30th January! How wierd that we had such similar due dates, but there's over half a month between our kids!!

TTC in 18 months! HA, finally got a date to work towards!
OH's sister plans for number 3 then so we'll plan together which is lovely.

:happydance::happydance:

TTC in 18 months! HA, finally got a date to work towards!
OH's sister plans for number 3 then so we'll plan together which is lovely.

:happydance::happydance:

Glad you got a TTC date to look forward to and count down to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back