Is there anyone who is in there 40's ttc?

Deco- I had acupuncture weekly for 3 months before my last BFP. I think a change is always good because things are being stimulated and the blood flow to ovaries and uterus is increasing. I wouldn't worry too much, it just might take time for everything to regulate? I know I was skeptical at first but I have to say that I'm feeling so much better in general after my acupuncture and herbs. I know a BFP is around the corner for all of us!!

hi all hopeevery 1 is ok fxed for those ov you testing soon xx afm well cd 25 and nothing just boobs a bit sore on sides no doubt the witch will be here soon xx

Do most of you have boob soreness when is arriving?

hi garnet yet again another way for my body to be cruel i never suffered with boob pain at all i was not really blessed in that department lol but the last 12 months they swell and sumtimes hurt so much that i convince myself i must be pregnant only for af to arrive so i just take it of impending af xx

hi garnet yet again another way for my body to be cruel i never suffered with boob pain at all i was not really blessed in that department lol but the last 12 months they swell and sumtimes hurt so much that i convince myself i must be pregnant only for af to arrive so i just take it of impending af xx

1 thing that does stick in my mind was when i was pregnant with my son 21 years ago i remember walking back from nursury with my daughter it was a really cold day and i had to take off my scarf and put it down my top to cover my boobs cos the cold was hurting them so much i found out i was pregnant not long after xx

Hi Can I join you? I've not had a chance to read through the thread fully yet but I'm 43 with a 2 years old, concieved at 40, delivered at 41. I'm using IUI, which is how I got my LO. It's very unlikly to work at my age - which I fully understand - but I decided to give it a go anyway. I've had 3 unmedicatred goes this time round and am waiting to find out if I can move on to medicated tries although there are donor issues so I may never be able to have another go.

All the best to you all.

Hi Can I join you? I've not had a chance to read through the thread fully yet but I'm 43 with a 2 years old, concieved at 40, delivered at 41. I'm using IUI, which is how I got my LO. It's very unlikly to work at my age - which I fully understand - but I decided to give it a go anyway. I've had 3 unmedicatred goes this time round and am waiting to find out if I can move on to medicated tries although there are donor issues so I may never be able to have another go.

All the best to you all.

Hi Hun and welcome ,u will fit in well here ,there's lots if lovely supportive ladies ,good luck on your journey ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

The :witch: is here! On to round two :growlmad:

Oh so sorry:flower: How many rounds are you prescribed. I was given 4 rounds but I did not do well I on clomid emotionally. I felt like I was in a glass case looking out at the world and I was very forgetful. I still have one round but chose to go with Soy because it didn't emotional drain me. I got pregnant twice on lower doses of Soy.:flower:

All the best to you all.

Welcome Rags. If ya got any good ideals, please share.:happydance::happydance:

All the best to you all.

The :witch: is here! On to round two :growlmad:

Oh so sorry:flower: How many rounds are you prescribed. I was given 4 rounds but I did not do well I on clomid emotionally. I felt like I was in a glass case looking out at the world and I was very forgetful. I still have one round but chose to go with Soy because it didn't emotional drain me. I got pregnant twice on lower doses of Soy.:flower:

Hi Rags. Welcome. I am 41 and doing IUI/Trigger/Clomid first round was a bust as of today, but I am far from giving up hope :)

Garnet:RE/FS hasn't told me how many times we're going to try, but this cycle we are going to do the Clomid/Trigger and 2 IUI's. So I am excited about that. I made beautiful follicles last month. I am very opitmistic. Also my labs are great and my hubby has superman spermies :)

Prayers and Blessings
~Angie

So RE/FS put me back on Clomid 100mg CD3-7 again. Only this time instead of a scan on CD 12 he wants to scan me on CD 8. He also told me to start DTD on CD8 and every other day until further notice :thumbup: ugh..so confusing.. :wacko: He says I OV early and he just doesnt want to miss it. Says we will be doing IUI twice this cycle. Not sure which days yet. I hope this is our month. IUI's are $600.00 a pop not to mention $120.00 for each sperm wash..:dohh:

So alas I sit and wait for CD8 :coffee:

Hey all, just checking in with my update. Sorry bout AF Never2Late. I had my 1st IUI Monday morning and mine are $275 and $190 for the sperm wash. Yesterday I cramped sooo bad that it felt like I had done 1000 situps and bellyflopped in the pool. I couldn't hardly stand. Let me remind you that I have Fibromyalgia and that may have intensified the pain and I already have painful ovulations. Today I am better just still a little sore. I'm supposed to start my progesterone supplements tomorrow. Now, for my 2ww!

hi all sorry the witch got you nevertolate i think she will be with me soon got the familliar cramping and my boobs hurt xx

I know that feeling too Mrsp :hugs::hugs:

Hi Rags! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"