Is there anyone who is in there 40's ttc?

On to the next month then mrsp and dippycat :hugs:

never2late well done for making the decision to do ivf. I've had one cycle of ivf last year so if you want to chat about it i'm always here (not that i'm very knowledgeable on it)

Hi Mallon and welcome, sorry for all your losses. I've also lost 5 babies although my mc's were mostly different from each other. All my tests are normal too, I think its just 'old' eggs that are my problem. But like i've said before there are some good ones in there, it's just a case of finding one. I hope you find your good egg soon hunni

Spoomie how did your race go?

Hello everyone else, hope you're all enjoying the weekend. I'm back to work tonight and had to take painkillers last night, not for my mc pain but for a bad knee. Thought I was coming down with something because I usually get painful knees if I get a virus!! weird I know! But this morning I can barely walk with the pain in my right knee. What i've done to it I dont know. But cant phone in sick again, problem is I have to walk round a hospital all night. It's going to be a loooooong night xx

On to the next month then mrsp and dippycat :hugs:

never2late well done for making the decision to do ivf. I've had one cycle of ivf last year so if you want to chat about it i'm always here (not that i'm very knowledgeable on it)

Hi Mallon and welcome, sorry for all your losses. I've also lost 5 babies although my mc's were mostly different from each other. All my tests are normal too, I think its just 'old' eggs that are my problem. But like i've said before there are some good ones in there, it's just a case of finding one. I hope you find your good egg soon hunni

Spoomie how did your race go?

Hello everyone else, hope you're all enjoying the weekend. I'm back to work tonight and had to take painkillers last night, not for my mc pain but for a bad knee. Thought I was coming down with something because I usually get painful knees if I get a virus!! weird I know! But this morning I can barely walk with the pain in my right knee. What i've done to it I dont know. But cant phone in sick again, problem is I have to walk round a hospital all night. It's going to be a loooooong night xx

hope your feeling better soon donna i had a torn cartlidge in my knee very painful xx afm i dont think i will ever get to see 2 pink lines i really think that at the 2 year mark i will admit defeat and give up xx

Donna hope u feel better soon ,I have rheumatoid arthritis and akways have painful knees :growlmad:Trying to lose some weight to help it out ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: mrsp ,keep going honey ,never give up the hope ,I know it's hard ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Donna hope u feel better soon ,I have rheumatoid arthritis and akways have painful knees :growlmad:Trying to lose some weight to help it out ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: mrsp ,keep going honey ,never give up the hope ,I know it's hard ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hi despo thanks but i dont know how much more i can keep going i keep seeing friends on fb announcing there pregnancys and think when will it ever be my turn i was 41 when i started trying im 43 now and losing hope every month i said i would try for a year but its nearly the 2 year mark now sorry for being like this but im really down today 1 person on my fb has just announced her shock pregnancy shes only been ttc 2 cycles shes 45 xx

hi despo thanks but i dont know how much more i can keep going i keep seeing friends on fb announcing there pregnancys and think when will it ever be my turn i was 41 when i started trying im 43 now and losing hope every month i said i would try for a year but its nearly the 2 year mark now sorry for being like this but im really down today 1 person on my fb has just announced her shock pregnancy shes only been ttc 2 cycles shes 45 xx

You don't need to apologise sweetie ,I get it ,I have been there so many times and it sucks ,I hope you feel better in a few days ,akways here if you need to chat ,let's hope the new cycle brings new hope for you ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh mrsp I started when I was 41 too and am 43 now. I'm not sure what is worse, not falling pg at all or keep falling pg and losing so many babies :cry: I suppose it does give me hope but when I do fall pg, I lose all hope if you know what I mean.

We've got an appointment on wednesday at the fertility clinic. I know they're going to talk to us about using donor eggs now and I honestly dont know what to do. We've still got one embryo in the freezer from doing an ivf cycle last year too, so not sure what to do with little snowbaby either. It'll cost £2000 to put our embryo back in me with a very low success rate. Or save up to do donor ivf which will be about £6000 minimum I think. Or just keep going naturally. We'll have to see what they say first and then i'll get your opinions.

Mrsp please dont give up all hope. Even if you do decide enough is enough, just dont start using contraceptives and you might just get a surprise BFP. sending big hugs to you today :hugs: xx

MrsP, I hear you sister :hugs::hugs: you know I do xXx I too started at 41 and will be 43 in Oct and not one single BFP by my name....

Donna, good luck on Weds, I've not got that far but from what you've said I would be feeling the same :hugs:

Deco, so glad you've got yourself another acupuncturist :thumbup: I'm only expecting good news from now on okay! :flower:

....oh don't believe Desperado's excuse about poorly knees, she's on her knees doing other things :winkwink::haha:

MrsP, I hear you sister :hugs::hugs: you know I do xXx I too started at 41 and will be 43 in Oct and not one single BFP by my name....

Donna, good luck on Weds, I've not got that far but from what you've said I would be feeling the same :hugs:

Deco, so glad you've got yourself another acupuncturist :thumbup: I'm only expecting good news from now on okay! :flower:

....oh don't believe Desperado's excuse about poorly knees, she's on her knees doing other things :winkwink::haha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

pmsl

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You've been outed Despie:) :) :blush::blush::haha::haha:

Oh mrsp I started when I was 41 too and am 43 now. I'm not sure what is worse, not falling pg at all or keep falling pg and losing so many babies :cry: I suppose it does give me hope but when I do fall pg, I lose all hope if you know what I mean.

We've got an appointment on wednesday at the fertility clinic. I know they're going to talk to us about using donor eggs now and I honestly dont know what to do. We've still got one embryo in the freezer from doing an ivf cycle last year too, so not sure what to do with little snowbaby either. It'll cost £2000 to put our embryo back in me with a very low success rate. Or save up to do donor ivf which will be about £6000 minimum I think. Or just keep going naturally. We'll have to see what they say first and then i'll get your opinions.

Mrsp please dont give up all hope. Even if you do decide enough is enough, just dont start using contraceptives and you might just get a surprise BFP. sending big hugs to you today :hugs: xx
Donna,
Good luck with your decision! you don't think your frosty will take?

:hugs: thanx jax its so frustrating im like you not even a hint of a bfp in 23 cycles every1 around me only has to look at a ****:blush: and they are pregnant xx

thanx donna im really sorry for all your losses that must be so heartbreaking i wont start using contraceptives again i think it might have been the mirena coil that has done sumthing to me i have managed to conceive within 2 cycles with my 3 older children but had problems with the mirena from the start but the drs know best and told me to leave it in xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->