Is there anyone who is in there 40's ttc?

soontob ~ sometimes its easier when people don't know,i have had a mc at 8 weeks and a mmc at 12 weeks and had to deal with the loss of my babies and the hurt from peoples comments (ie its not a baby yet my cousin turned round and said it was for the better because i already had 2 children) to me it is my baby from the day he or she is concieved and this really hurt me,i now don't tell anyone im pg untill im 12 weeks +

:witch: she got me!

Not sure what are next step will be. Hubby wants IVF. I want a margarita!

down and out this month ladies .... the witch showed on Tuesday.... I have done the tears and the tantrums and have been reading your posts with sympathy and also empathy.... I ...sorry, we (I Must not forget to include OH) are on cycle 24 and I am starting to lose the will to carry on, that is until we get closer to next OV day of course. We have chosen not to let all our friends and family know of our attempts at having a baby (too much pressure)... the down side of this is that when we had MC in May our short PG (11+4) I had no one to talk to really... anyway just wanted to say keep your chin up (and anything else up that may help with tcc) this forum is a great tool and helps keep me grounded....:hugs:

:hugs::hugs: im with you soontobemrsm my af is imminant then its cycle 24 for me xxx

Hi ladies,

Hello to the new girls, nice to see you on here.

Sorry to all who got BFN's, everyone does sound really fed up this month and unfortunately i'm not able to contribute anything positive.

I woke up yesterday with pain on one side, dizziness, sickness and tiredness. I phoned my EPAU who wanted me to be seen in Cumbria (as that's where I was at the time). So I went to hospital, had a scan, measured at 5+3 but hcg levels indicated failing pg and starting to mc naturally at 11pm last night. I'm ok as was fully expecting it this time. So that's 5 mc's in a row now :nope: I'm not giving up though. I found a website that said at 43, 79% of eggs are rubbish, meaning 21% are good!! So the way i'm thinking, I've found quite a few of those 79% of bad eggs, so I must be on my way to finding one of the 21% of good ones.

Dont give up ladies. Big hugs to all xx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Just wanted to drop back in here and let you gals know I was thinking about you, and have been keeping up with your experiences... *hugs* Donna, and whether it's expected or not, heart wrenching nonetheless. Your attitude is refreshing, and I wish you all the luck in the world!!!

Sorry to the girls being visited by the bit... Errr witch, and massive *hugs* to those feeling discouraged.

And mmmmmm.... Margaritas..... *drool*

BTW how is the runnig going? I have had to take a break this week as I ended up with 6 stitches in my leg after walking into a metal magazine rack at the gym??? I know clumsy or what:wacko:

Shame marathon girl, big ouch, I hope you are back on the road again soon. It is with some trepidation that I am heading off to my first race in 2 years over this coming weekend. It is a 12 mile stage of a relay race in Wales and my stage involves running 7 miles uphill, followed by 5 miles flat - joy!!! A few years ago I won it, the next year I came second and this year I am hoping not to come last :haha::haha::haha:

Running is really really helping me and I have lost 12lbs this year to take me to within 4lbs of my race weight, so things can't be bad. I keep reminding myself that I was fit and skinny the last time I got pregnant, and being unfit and heavier has not helped my cause one little bit on the ttc front, so I'm going for (moderately) fit and (moderately) skinny again!! At least it helps me to feel good even if I'm not pregnant xx

Spoomie goid luck with the race ,I think it's wonderful you are running in a race again :kiss:Good luck :thumbup: ,:hugs:Marathon girl ,so sorry for your poor leg ,I would have panicked big time ,hope u feel better soon ,:kiss:Ganet and Donna ,still thinking of you both :hugs::hugs::hugs:Sus deco never too late Mrsp and everyone else lots of hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

BTW how is the runnig going? I have had to take a break this week as I ended up with 6 stitches in my leg after walking into a metal magazine rack at the gym??? I know clumsy or what:wacko:

Shame marathon girl, big ouch, I hope you are back on the road again soon. It is with some trepidation that I am heading off to my first race in 2 years over this coming weekend. It is a 12 mile stage of a relay race in Wales and my stage involves running 7 miles uphill, followed by 5 miles flat - joy!!! A few years ago I won it, the next year I came second and this year I am hoping not to come last :haha::haha::haha:

Running is really really helping me and I have lost 12lbs this year to take me to within 4lbs of my race weight, so things can't be bad. I keep reminding myself that I was fit and skinny the last time I got pregnant, and being unfit and heavier has not helped my cause one little bit on the ttc front, so I'm going for (moderately) fit and (moderately) skinny again!! At least it helps me to feel good even if I'm not pregnant xx
Thanks Spoomie. Good luck in your race. I know what you mean about being moderately fit. I was the heaviest and most unfit I have been since I had my mmc last Nov. I thought no problem I am going to get pregnant again and then I can get fit afterwards. Yeah right.....6 months later and no BFP so I've decided to ramp it up a bit as well. Not to racing shape yet but at least I've lost the 5 lbs that were bugging me and I'm closer to my racing weight. Being unfit and heavier for me didn't help at all with ttc:shrug: Will be thinking of you this weekend:hugs:

Spoomie goid luck with the race ,I think it's wonderful you are running in a race again :kiss:Good luck :thumbup: ,:hugs:Marathon girl ,so sorry for your poor leg ,I would have panicked big time ,hope u feel better soon ,:kiss:Ganet and Donna ,still thinking of you both :hugs::hugs::hugs:Sus deco never too late Mrsp and everyone else lots of hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Despie.:hugs: I am feeling better and looking forward to running again. I hope you are doing ok:flower:

Alright so on to IVF it is! I am so excited :happydance:

Happy Friday!
~Angie

ps..I love my husband :winkwink:

Hi I'm a 40 yr old TTC for the first time. Have had 5 mmc with the most recent being wed of this week. Dont feel too bad today. Have had lots of tests and all come back normal. Frustrating because if there was a problem at least I could do something about it! is there anyone out there with any success stories after multiple mmc to give me some hope? Tks x

Hi Mallon and welcome so very sorry for your losses :hugs::hugs::hugs: I am on aspirin and 5 mg foluc acid ,also diagnosed with sticky blood syndrome ,no success for me yet but not giving up yet ,good luck to you honey ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Welcome Mallon. Sorry for your losses. Keep trying though. There are plenty of over 40s who do have healthy babies :)

Right I need a kick from you runners on here. Before I moved to Dubai last year I was a regular runner. Done two marathons and lost count of the number of half marathons and 10ks, plus we did the parkrun 5ks every Saturday morning. Since being out here I have struggled with the heat and motivation without my run club family and no parkrun. I am also worried that running in this heat will raise my heart rate too much and make it harder to conceive. I miss it but can't seem to get back into that routine again. I tried the marathon talk Jantastic motivation campaign but ended up in hospital with a headache the day before the big race I was leading up to and just haven't been able to get going again. Any suggestions spoomie and marathongirl?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->