Is there anyone who is in there 40's ttc?

Thanks Minmim. It's good to know I'm not the only one out there. I know my family wouldn't approve if they knew I was trying again and I think my sons would be horrified. My eldest is 25 soon and I can't believe where the time has gone. My boys are all over 18 now and I only have my daughter left at home and she keeps asking for a baby brother or sister (if only)

Good luck to all the ladies on here

hi willow im the same my eldest daughter is 24 and my middle son 20 they would also be horrified to think that sum1 my age has sex lol:haha: when i had my youngest joe whos 9 my daughter would not go anywhere with me she was so embarressed but dotes on him now x

I don't discuss with my family either,i have enough with the remarks when they find out im pg without putting up with remarks while trying as well,(my mum has dissaproved since bieng pg with baby no 3 which i lost,so i just don't say anything untill im 20 weeks and have no choice lol)

Lol. I know what you mean! I was 40 and didn't tell my Mum until I was 17 weeks cos I knew she would be a bit cross but mostly worried. She's passed away now sadly but if she is looking down on me I bet she would be tutting!!! :winkwink:xx

Thanks Minmim. It's good to know I'm not the only one out there. I know my family wouldn't approve if they knew I was trying again and I think my sons would be horrified. My eldest is 25 soon and I can't believe where the time has gone. My boys are all over 18 now and I only have my daughter left at home and she keeps asking for a baby brother or sister (if only)

Good luck to all the ladies on here

My eldest would be annoyed and horrified at the thought of another sibling but she's only 13. But hey if it happens she will be ok. I would have thought that the older they get the more understanding they would be!

I think its so hard on a Mother when her child wants a sibling and keeps saying telling her so. I had that issue with my daughter 4 or more years ago when she wanted a sister and fortunately I could grant her wish, but I was younger then....

Lets hope your daughter's comes true very soon!! xx:flower:

:hi: well not having any children myself I fortunately don't have this situation to tackle, BUT...........DH has a 25, 23 and 15 year old and a 20 month old grand-daughter. Hmmmm, could be interesting! :winkwink: :haha:

Not having a good day! Woke up to find my daughter had accidently left the freezer door open all night, leading to throwing away a lot of unfrozen food! Then to top it all started spotting :growlmad: I had stupidly got my hopes up this cycle as I'd had lots of symptoms, in fact my boobs had been so sore they'd been keeping me awake at night. I really didn't feel AF was coming. Feeling angry with myself for getting my hopes up again because the higher they are the harder you fall. Been out and bought chocolate to cheer myself up while I wait for the inevitable.

Hope you all get better news

Hi Willowbrook... been trying for two years..... great fun but also distressing.. M/C in May this year @11 weeks :cry:
my DD's 25 & 21 and DS'S 20,15 &13 they too would be mortified if they knew we were trying... apparently we are too old to be kissing never mind anyhing else :happydance::happydance: I cant wait til they are older I may well have great fun reminding them of how they used to think...
I also have 2 DGS 4&3 and a DGD 3.... lots of fun...

Not having a good day! Woke up to find my daughter had accidently left the freezer door open all night, leading to throwing away a lot of unfrozen food! Then to top it all started spotting :growlmad: I had stupidly got my hopes up this cycle as I'd had lots of symptoms, in fact my boobs had been so sore they'd been keeping me awake at night. I really didn't feel AF was coming. Feeling angry with myself for getting my hopes up again because the higher they are the harder you fall. Been out and bought chocolate to cheer myself up while I wait for the inevitable.

you sound like you have the same luck as me.......x chocolate yuuuuummmmmmmy:thumbup:

Chocolate always seems to help - especially Cadbury`s Dairy Milk!!!!!

My DS and DD were 8 and 5 when my youngest was born and they have loved every minute of it. My DS is now 2 and the others are 10 and 7 and they absolutley adore him.

Back in December, at about 13 weeks PG we told the older 2 we were having another baby (not realising that about the time we told them the baby had died!)

They were so excited again to be having another sibling, but they are a little younger than the siblings mentioned in previous posts.

however, in jan we had to tell them the news the baby had died, i hope to never have to do that to them again.

My mom knows we are trying and so does my dad, I think he thinks we are mad to want to go through this again, but he doesn`t understand. My mom too i don`t think fully agrees, because she keeps saying we need to think of the others. She has never lost a baby so can`t fully understand what we are feeling, but she will be there for me. i`d rather she didn`t know, because i don`t want her worrying, but she said she would rather know so she can be there for me, so it is comforting to know.

If we were to be blessed with another, my DS would be at least 11, my DD 8 and my DS about 3. I know the older two would love it, so keeping fingers crossed I can give them another sibling.

Sending lots of baby dust to everyone.

So sorry babes for af ,big hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well I am very happy Miss C just had her little guy, naturally, yes after trying and trying and some MCs too and she is 44. Gives me hope!

MrsP! How you doing my little chum? :hugs:

hi chum lol xx confused ive had no sore boobs at all this cycle had some mild cramping a few days ago that keep coming and going and backache all day i dont even know if ive ovulated has the boob thing is my sign dont want to get my hopes up has it will be 2 years for me next cycle how are you hope you are well we must be on around the same cycle day has i only went about 22 last time but 26 today for me x

Hello everyone!! welcome to the new ladies, lovely to see some fresh faces here (not that the rest of you aren't fresh faced or anything!!!) lol.

Sorry I went awol for a few days. started getting my hopes up but then they fell and i'm on cd2 now. Have started acupuncture up again and am taking epo, coq 10, floradix, pregnacare, progynova, only drinking warm drinks, soaking my feet in hot water........................... oh my god I think i've gone mad! :wacko:

For the new girls, I'm Donna, 43, have 18 and 5 yr old Ds's. have been ttc number 3 since may 2010 and have had 5 losses since.

How are you all doing? xx

Hello everyone!! welcome to the new ladies, lovely to see some fresh faces here (not that the rest of you aren't fresh faced or anything!!!) lol.

Sorry I went awol for a few days. started getting my hopes up but then they fell and i'm on cd2 now. Have started acupuncture up again and am taking epo, coq 10, floradix, pregnacare, progynova, only drinking warm drinks, soaking my feet in hot water........................... oh my god I think i've gone mad! :wacko:

For the new girls, I'm Donna, 43, have 18 and 5 yr old Ds's. have been ttc number 3 since may 2010 and have had 5 losses since.

Hi Donna ,wots up with soaking your feet in warm water and only drinking warm drinks ?have heard of the water bottle on your tummy after o ,is this the sane sort of thing ?:hugs::hugs:Sorry for af :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry about AF Donna, Willowbrook and Mrs P, :hugs:

Of course you are not mad, you just want what you want and are doing all you can to get it, I think it's very commendable. I haven't even o'd yet and already I have given up with this cycle....duh? :dohh:xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->