Is there anyone who is in there 40's ttc?

sounds like a plan Mrsp!!!!

I've just been on my other group, it's a lot smaller, mostly uk ladies and i've just seen a 50yr old 51yr old and 52 yr old on there!!! All pg!! I've just asked them if there are from there own eggs or donor eggs so will wait and see what they say. Hope I didn't offend them :dohh:

I had acupuncture yesterday and they want me to stop ttc for 6 months!! yeah right! I do understand what they're saying, I need time to heal but I dont have 6 months to wait with my old eggies. So felt a bit depressed after that. But have brought something for uterine lining, its a liquid iron, so will see what that does and just started taking 600mg of coq 10 today too. My dh now thinks i'm officially crazy! I think he may be right x

I've just been on my other group, it's a lot smaller, mostly uk ladies and i've just seen a 50yr old 51yr old and 52 yr old on there!!! All pg!! I've just asked them if there are from there own eggs or donor eggs so will wait and see what they say. Hope I didn't offend them :dohh:

I had acupuncture yesterday and they want me to stop ttc for 6 months!! yeah right! I do understand what they're saying, I need time to heal but I dont have 6 months to wait with my old eggies. So felt a bit depressed after that. But have brought something for uterine lining, its a liquid iron, so will see what that does and just started taking 600mg of coq 10 today too. My dh now thinks i'm officially crazy! I think he may be right x

Wow 52!! I think we would all want to know if they were their own eggs or not - if they are, we can kick back and relax a bit!!

Did you buy the iron from Boots? I had a transfusion in July last year after a loss and I bought some liquid iron called Vitabiotics Feroglobion B12 Liquid Iron. Its quite good stuff but I didnt know it could help the lining? I didn't finish the bottle and havent taken it for months and months :nope: Wish I had now!!

xxx

:thumbup: Nice one MrsP sometimes we just have to be sneaky :winkwink: it's all in a good cause! :haha:

Bloody hell Donna, 6 months is a long time! :shock:

AFM - AF (like my BFP) is avoiding me. No chance of being preg, no shags last cycle. Come out, come out wherever you are :growlmad::growlmad::haha:

Wow 6 months is a long time. He could not find something to strengthen your lining? Wow that would be interesting to find out about those ladies in their 50s. I've been on q10 and DHEA.

I got the liquid iron from amazon. i think its' called floradix, so will start it next cycle on cd 1 if it arrives by then.

No acupuncture just given me their normal fertility tea to increase my kidney and spleen yang deficiency. I think when those things are improved it increases blood flow to the uterus which then automatically thickens it.

Garnet what dose of coq10 are you taking? I'm too scared to take DHEA due to its side effects. How r u getting on with it x

I got the liquid iron from amazon. i think its' called floradix, so will start it next cycle on cd 1 if it arrives by then.

No acupuncture just given me their normal fertility tea to increase my kidney and spleen yang deficiency. I think when those things are improved it increases blood flow to the uterus which then automatically thickens it.

Garnet what dose of coq10 are you taking? I'm too scared to take DHEA due to its side effects. How r u getting on with it x

I'm taking 300 mg of Q10 and 25mg of DHEA. I can't take more cause it affects my moods..

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:soooooo tired this morning! I think I need some solid sunshine and lots of relaxxxxxing.... having work done in the house is a bloody nightmare, never knowing what I am going home to at the end of the night, last night I went home to a lovely new ceiling in the lounge and plaster every where including the dog.... scrubber is my new name I think...grump, grump, grump

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:soooooo tired this morning! I think I need some solid sunshine and lots of relaxxxxxing.... having work done in the house is a bloody nightmare, never knowing what I am going home to at the end of the night, last night I went home to a lovely new ceiling in the lounge and plaster every where including the dog.... scrubber is my new name I think...grump, grump, grump

Hope things were better today when you got home and the dog has cleaned up ok!!!:haha:

:nope: 8 days until testing and already I know AF is on her way .... so bloody depressing... I give up!

Apologies up front for the double post, I've been in the over 36 thread but think here may be more appropriate, and I am just used to posting there first. But I'm keen to hear feedback from this thread, if that's ok.

I wanted to ask about my AF - this time, was only one day and tiny, the time before was 2 days and just spotting, whereas usually heavy for 2-3 days. I turn 42 soon, am very worried this is the beginning of the Big M. Why am I so light? Last IVF was in March, surely I've recovered since then.

Meanwhile, am getting ready for the next cycle, starting next week. We're traveling soon and will be hard to BD while away (it's not all fun travel, DH needs to get back home, I need to get back home to my mother who will have an operation). But we really don't want to miss any TTC opportunities.

I just pray my light flow is not the end of it all.

Alex

I spoke to my mum about Menopause other Day as my cycles have got shorter,she said her became shorter cycles and then would miss for a few months then start again but she was heavy when going through menopause not light,have you done a test

Apologies up front for the double post, I've been in the over 36 thread but think here may be more appropriate, and I am just used to posting there first. But I'm keen to hear feedback from this thread, if that's ok.

I wanted to ask about my AF - this time, was only one day and tiny, the time before was 2 days and just spotting, whereas usually heavy for 2-3 days. I turn 42 soon, am very worried this is the beginning of the Big M. Why am I so light? Last IVF was in March, surely I've recovered since then.

Meanwhile, am getting ready for the next cycle, starting next week. We're traveling soon and will be hard to BD while away (it's not all fun travel, DH needs to get back home, I need to get back home to my mother who will have an operation). But we really don't want to miss any TTC opportunities.

Alex

Hi sweetheart ,hope af settles down and gets back to normal ,are you taking any meds that would effect it ?could you maybe have a blood test to rule out the big m ?good luck on your shagging :haha::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Alex

Could it be that you have not been ovulating and it's only the uterine lining coming out as your period. Have been reading that when its just little brownish bleeding and not red then it has been an anovulatory cycle. Please ask about this to your ob/gyn if you can.
Wish you all the best and lots of baby dust!

Hi, I'm hoping to try very soon, find out 2nd july 2012 if it's going to be possible!

Good luck ,I am just starting to lose all hope ,just turned 45,:hugs::hugs:

:hugs: me too desperado i have given up i keep thinking about mylife at the moment and wonder do i really want another baby now i think all the bfn over the last 2 years have taken it out of me xx:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->