Is there anyone who is in there 40's ttc?

Hi I'm 44 ttc baby number 6. I am currently on cd18. My cycles are generally short, usually between 22 and 26 days. I have been married for 2 years and my husband has no children, this is my third marriage, and would love to make him a daddy, although he is great with my daughter. I feel so lucky to already have children, but I love being pregnant and miss having little ones around. Hope you don't mind me joining in, never joined anything like this before but can't talk to my family or friends as no one else knows we are trying

Hi, I'm hoping to try very soon, find out 2nd july 2012 if it's going to be possible!

Good luck ,I am just starting to lose all hope ,just turned 45,:hugs::hugs:

:hugs: me too desperado i have given up i keep thinking about mylife at the moment and wonder do i really want another baby now i think all the bfn over the last 2 years have taken it out of me xx:cry:

Same here sweetheart I don't even know if i can take anymore disappointment ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi I'm 44 ttc baby number 6. I am currently on cd18. My cycles are generally short, usually between 22 and 26 days. I have been married for 2 years and my husband has no children, this is my third marriage, and would love to make him a daddy, although he is great with my daughter. I feel so lucky to already have children, but I love being pregnant and miss having little ones around. Hope you don't mind me joining in, never joined anything like this before but can't talk to my family or friends as no one else knows we are trying

Hi lovely to meet you ,we really need some new ladies over here to help lift our spirits ,good luck :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hi: Willowbrook and Samantha Kent. Nice to meet you :flower: Looking forward to getting to know you better in the madness of the TTC world, don't be absent for too long! :thumbup::hugs:

willowbrook and samantha kent, welcome to our world!!!!!

I am 40 TTC number 4 after loss in Jan.

Welcome new lovely's :hi:

My name is Angie and I am TTC #4 after a 22 year break. I an 41 :thumbup:

Welcome to the newbies,I'm Ali,41 (42 in 24 days) and ttc no 6, we have 5 boys

Willow I only have short cycles to 24-25 days,have yours always been short mine used to be 28-32 but changed in last 7 months

Thanks all for a warm welcome.

Allin3boys, my cycles started off short, became regular 28 days after being on the pill, but became short again about 15 years ago, when I was trying to conceive my 4th, and have remained that way. Occasionally they have stretched to 28, giving me false hope a little one is on it's way. Looking like this is going to be another short one as I'm on cd21 and already feeling like :witch: is on her way!

Welcome...x
I am also ttc no6 .... new partner with no children so we are very excited but it is taking a while....x Good luck to you...:flower:

Hi and Welcome Willowbrook

I am too 44 and TTC No 6! I don't discuss it with friends and family either as I feel they think that I should quit now as I have 5 already but - I AM NOT READY TO!!! I have been TTC No 6 since November 2010 with 4 losses on the way. I have had all the usual tests that came back fine like a lot of ladies on here but still no luck at the moment.

Good luck to you on your journey xx

I don't discuss with my family either,i have enough with the remarks when they find out im pg without putting up with remarks while trying as well,(my mum has dissaproved since bieng pg with baby no 3 which i lost,so i just don't say anything untill im 20 weeks and have no choice lol)

Thanks Minmim. It's good to know I'm not the only one out there. I know my family wouldn't approve if they knew I was trying again and I think my sons would be horrified. My eldest is 25 soon and I can't believe where the time has gone. My boys are all over 18 now and I only have my daughter left at home and she keeps asking for a baby brother or sister (if only)

Good luck to all the ladies on here

Thanks Minmim. It's good to know I'm not the only one out there. I know my family wouldn't approve if they knew I was trying again and I think my sons would be horrified. My eldest is 25 soon and I can't believe where the time has gone. My boys are all over 18 now and I only have my daughter left at home and she keeps asking for a baby brother or sister (if only)

Good luck to all the ladies on here

We aren't discussing our adventure with anyone either. More so because I don't want people to feel sorry for me if God forbid it doesn't happen. I have a good feeling that it will though :)

Keep the faith!

Thank you Sunflower, I mentioned this to the new doc, just went today. To be honest, I'm not sure if it is or not.

I will post that separately.

Apologies up front for the double post, I've been in the over 36 thread but think here may be more appropriate, and I am just used to posting there first. But I'm keen to hear feedback from this thread, if that's ok.

I wanted to ask about my AF - this time, was only one day and tiny, the time before was 2 days and just spotting, whereas usually heavy for 2-3 days. I turn 42 soon, am very worried this is the beginning of the Big M. Why am I so light? Last IVF was in March, surely I've recovered since then.

Meanwhile, am getting ready for the next cycle, starting next week. We're traveling soon and will be hard to BD while away (it's not all fun travel, DH needs to get back home, I need to get back home to my mother who will have an operation). But we really don't want to miss any TTC opportunities.

I just pray my light flow is not the end of it all.

Alex

Could it be that you have not been ovulating and it's only the uterine lining coming out as your period. Have been reading that when its just little brownish bleeding and not red then it has been an anovulatory cycle. Please ask about this to your ob/gyn if you can.
Wish you all the best and lots of baby dust!

Ok here's my post, it's on the other thread: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...4-ltttc-thread-everyone-358.html#post19378681

It's about my new treatment, HGH (Human Growth Hormone) and Metformin, which is used to treat my PCO condition, which I only learned today that I have.

Here is some info on PCO vs. PCOS: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/159876-pco-pcos-whats-difference.html

...and here I thought my fertility education was nearly complete....

hi and welcome willow and samantha xx hi every1 else hope all is ok afm well i thought af was coming a few days ago but the cramping went thinking about it my boobs have not hurt at all this cycle which is a sign of ovulation for me i think i have had another anulvatory cycle hope its not 92 days like the last 1 xx

:hi: Willowbrook and Samantha Kent. Nice to meet you :flower: Looking forward to getting to know you better in the madness of the TTC world, don't be absent for too long! :thumbup::hugs:

hi jax hope you are well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->