Is there anyone who is in there 40's ttc?

thanks ladies. Am very nervous waiting for the phonecall to see if our snowbaby has survived the thaw....................

Prickly, glad all seems to be going well. Hope your GP does your hcg for you

no symptoms of AF showing which is quite unusual at this stage. I am crossing everything including my legs... had a stressful week so this may be the reason.... I am itching to do the hpt but will wait another 4 days as recommended...
hope all is going well with you Donna....x

I am turning 42 in September. Have a daughter turning 25 in August (she was born before teen mom was such a craze). Got married to my soul mate Sept 18, 2011 and we are praying and hoping and working on having children! (He has none). The "things to do" list from the doc had us a little overwhelmed~ all the day 1, 3, 5-10's.... Like i would miss day 1 !!!???? HAHA So, Now we are at CD1 and ready!!! within the next 2 weeks we will know that we are healthy and able to conceive & carry!!!!

Hi and welcome :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi duecemama... also have a daughter 25 in October... I was also teen mom before it was cool!!!!

I have an almost-22yo. Not born to me but I raised him from a young child & people assume I was a teen mother :haha:

I am turning 42 in September. Have a daughter turning 25 in August (she was born before teen mom was such a craze). Got married to my soul mate Sept 18, 2011 and we are praying and hoping and working on having children! (He has none). The "things to do" list from the doc had us a little overwhelmed~ all the day 1, 3, 5-10's.... Like i would miss day 1 !!!???? HAHA So, Now we are at CD1 and ready!!! within the next 2 weeks we will know that we are healthy and able to conceive & carry!!!!

Hi and welcome :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi duecemama... also have a daughter 25 in October... I was also teen mom before it was cool!!!!

I have an almost-22yo. Not born to me but I raised him from a young child & people assume I was a teen mother :haha:

Hey Maddy why are you confused today?

Hello Ladies! Hoping I can join in on the conversation with you. I am feeling a little lonely in this journey of trying to conceive in my 40's. All my friends think I am crazy but DH & I would love another child. We have a DS who is 7 right now and he is the light of my life. He wants a baby brother or sister too! He loves babies almost as much as I do - he is so sweet.

Anyway - little frustrated right now because I am 3-6 days late of my normal cycle of 26- 29 days but keep getting BFN's! I am 42 and according to my doc should have no problems conceiving according to bloodwork. Yet we have been TTC for 2 years with no luck. One chemical last April and then nothing. I am starting to give up hope but am not ready to give up yet :thumbup:

Hello Ladies! Hoping I can join in on the conversation with you. I am feeling a little lonely in this journey of trying to conceive in my 40's. All my friends think I am crazy but DH & I would love another child. We have a DS who is 7 right now and he is the light of my life. He wants a baby brother or sister too! He loves babies almost as much as I do - he is so sweet.

Anyway - little frustrated right now because I am 3-6 days late of my normal cycle of 26- 29 days but keep getting BFN's! I am 42 and according to my doc should have no problems conceiving according to bloodwork. Yet we have been TTC for 2 years with no luck. One chemical last April and then nothing. I am starting to give up hope but am not ready to give up yet :thumbup:

Hey BDG - welcome...don't give up honey! I'm 41 and if you check out my signature you will see my previous history...and yet here I still am...:hugs::hugs:

thanks ladies. Am very nervous waiting for the phonecall to see if our snowbaby has survived the thaw....................

Prickly, glad all seems to be going well. Hope your GP does your hcg for you

Donna - any news? Hope all okay honey! xx

welcome BDG. No need to be lonely on here hunni, we're all in the same boat. I don't really talk to many people about my ttc journey anymore, just the friends i've made on here.

Soontobe how exciting. How many dpo are you now? I cant wait to test but I am a poas addict. Not having symptoms is not a bad thing. so many ladies have nothing for weeks. Good luck hunni x

well we transferred our blastocyst. It did lose 30% of its cells during the thaw but the rest expanded and by the time I was ready for transfer it looked even better so that's good news. Just got to wait it out now xx

Hello everyone else, hope you're all ok xx

Hello Lovely's :flower:
I have been away from this thread for too long

I have a lot of catching up to do :dohh:

When I get home I will be able to catch up better.

As for me, I finally took my last BCP and go in Friday for my baseline labs and ultrasound and then start my Stim on Sunday!

Never thought I'd be so happy to start injecting myself :haha:

Thinking about you all!

Prayers and blessings,
~Angie (41)

:hi: BDG724...Welcome!! My name is Jess and I am almost 41. My friends think I am crazy too! I have a DS who is 15 and I want another one, two, or three. But hey, lets not be greedy...Lol!
My FS says I should have no problem conceiving either according to my blood work and I am in great shape too. Yet here i am going on almost a year ttc. Has you DH had a SA yet? Maybe there is an issue there?

no symptoms of AF showing which is quite unusual at this stage. I am crossing everything including my legs... had a stressful week so this may be the reason.... I am itching to do the hpt but will wait another 4 days as recommended...

Fingers crossed for you

Welcome bdg. I have a 10 year old DD, and she also so much wants a little brother or sister.

Don't give up hope, it's what keeps us going

welcome BDG. No need to be lonely on here hunni, we're all in the same boat. I don't really talk to many people about my ttc journey anymore, just the friends i've made on here.

Soontobe how exciting. How many dpo are you now? I cant wait to test but I am a poas addict. Not having symptoms is not a bad thing. so many ladies have nothing for weeks. Good luck hunni x

well we transferred our blastocyst. It did lose 30% of its cells during the thaw but the rest expanded and by the time I was ready for transfer it looked even better so that's good news. Just got to wait it out now xx

Hello everyone else, hope you're all ok xx

Hoping so much this goes well for you Donna :flower:

Hello Lovely's :flower:
I have been away from this thread for too long

I have a lot of catching up to do :dohh:

When I get home I will be able to catch up better.

As for me, I finally took my last BCP and go in Friday for my baseline labs and ultrasound and then start my Stim on Sunday!

Never thought I'd be so happy to start injecting myself :haha:

Thinking about you all!

Prayers and blessings,
~Angie (41)

Good luck Angie

A quick update. It's CD1 for me, not that disappointed though as wasn't really trying this cycle. My cycles seem to be settling into a regular pattern of 25 days , which I guess can't be a bad thing. had no symptoms this month, so none of the disappointment that I felt last month. So now it's onwards and upwards. I am starting with my CBFM now so feeling a bit more hopeful.

Good luck to all the 40+ ladies, it really helps to have someone to share the ups and downs with :flower:

You definitely aren't alone here! I'm 40, my hubby and I are both pastors, so it's kind of hard to share with others that we are ttc. The one we did share with was kind of worried because of our age. :roll:
We have 14 year old boy/girl twins who both would love a little brother or sister. I am hoping that it doesn't take too long.
Please don't give up. We are here for you!

I love these groups because sometimes I DO feel like I'm the only one in this situation. We are in our 2nd cycle of TTC and right around ovulation I will turn 41. It does feel like it won't happen, which is why I love reading about those that do get a BFP :)

Fingers crossed for you

3 Days to go and still no sign of AF...... I will not build up my hopes (thats what I keep telling myself anyway) as I have done it sooooo many times before. So excited for you Donna and all the new ladies who have recently joined.. :dust:

Hi ladies,
I'm joining in too. It was my 40th 2 weeks ago. I have a 13month old and we've been TTC for about 6 months although we haven't been DTD as much as we probably need to, we're both pretty tired, work, baby, moved into a house that we're renovating whilst trying to work at the same time, it's a bit nuts here!

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->