• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this a BFP? 6DPO! *AF Arrived. Onto next cycle!* OPK Testing Has Begun!

Yer i can defo see it hun, good luck.

Little help im DPO14 ATM but i got a positive ON DPO8 which was faint but not hard to see faint, it was right there in my face a pinky purple colour then had 4 negs since my pos what do you think??? help please x x x

Thank you hun :hugs:

That's exactly how mine looked this morning, just hoping it is still there in the morning! I'm not sure about your tests hun, sounds strange to get a Pos then negatives, I'm thinking that is what is going to happen to me in the morning though :nope: xxx

Wow lovely lines for so early! twins he he! its funny because my friends hubby is a twin and they had two sets of twins! i always thought it was weird that the man could make twins but i have just read he cant! so weird! x x x (sorry don't think that makes sense i am hungover :) x

Wow lovely lines for so early! twins he he! its funny because my friends hubby is a twin and they had two sets of twins! i always thought it was weird that the man could make twins but i have just read he cant! so weird! x x x (sorry don't think that makes sense i am hungover :) x

Thank you so much hun :hugs: You are the 3rd person that has said it could be twins! :haha: 3rd time lucky huh? :D Yeah I didn't know about that either until I just read it! :o Learn something new everyday! ;) Yeah it makes sense hun, don't worry. Hope your hangover goes away soon :hugs: xxx

Well for some reason...I got a BFN this morning? :wacko: Maybe it's just too early? :shrug:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120227_104355.jpg

Hi Excalibur That is strange we can all see the lines on the first! maybe tweek the pic a little! keep testing good luck :hugs:

Hi Excalibur That is strange we can all see the lines on the first! maybe tweek the pic a little! keep testing good luck :hugs:

Hiya babyloon :hugs: Yeah it is strange how it can go from two lines to one overnight? :wacko: I'm going to keep testing, until AF shows anyway, if she does! Thank you for the luck hun, I need all the luck I can get! :dust:

How bizarre :/ Can deffo see the lines on the first tests.... Did you test at the same time of the day?

XxX:kiss:

*Tweaked Image*

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120227_104355-1.jpg

Oh no i got line eye!!!:rofl: The top one still has alot of colour in it ! so i was thinking maybe if you waited just 1 more min it might show up! as on the tweaked pic there is alot of colour hangin around there! lol :shrug:
:hugs: keep going girl :dust:
that is a abit of a :headspin:

Oh no i got line eye!!!:rofl: The top one still has alot of colour in it ! so i was thinking maybe if you waited just 1 more min it might show up! as on the tweaked pic there is alot of colour hangin around there! lol :shrug:
:hugs: keep going girl :dust:
that is a abit of a :headspin:

Haha I get like that sometimes :haha: I just had a look at the tests and there is still nothing there? :shrug: I'm going to keep testing and see what happens, my Frer's should be here in a couple of days so I guess if there is only one line on those...it's a definite BFN this cycle. Thank you for your opinions though :hugs: :dust:

im getting a similar this heres my story
HEY GUYS SO THIS IS MY FIRST MONTH USING OVULATION TESTS AND TO MY SURPRISE WHEN I READ THE INSTRUCTIONS IT SAID THE TEST LINE MUST BE TO EQUAL VALUE OR DARKER THAN THE CONTROL LINE UNLIKE PREGNANCY TEST
I BOUGHT 20 OVULATION TESTS AND THOUGHT ID DO ONE ON CD06 JUST TO C WHAT HAPPENS AND HAD 2 LLINES BUT THE TEST LINE WAS LIGHTER THAN THE CONTROL LINE SO OBVIOUSLY NEGATIVE THEN I READ ABOUT SOMEONE TESTING EVERYDAY AND THAT THE LINE GOT DARKER EACH DAY SO SHE MUST OF BEEN GETTING CLOSER SO I THOUGHT WHAT THE HELL IV GOT 20 SO ILL TEST EVERYDAY TILL I GET POSITIVE ...SO I DID
AND I GOT THE SAME THING EVERYDAY FOR ABOUT A WEEK AND THEN NOTHING AFTER THAT FOR DAYS
SO IM NOW STARTING TO WONDER IF I EVEN OVULATED AS THE TEST ALSO STATES THAT U GET A POSITIVE 24-48 HOURS PRIOR TO OVULATION SO I SHOULD DEFINETLY HAVE GOTTEN A POSITIVE ALREADY AND I DUNNO IF IT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT BUT IM YOUNG ONLY 24 I SHOULD OVULATE RIGHT??
SO I JUST TOOK ANOTHER TEST AND OUT OF BOREDOM DID A PREGNANCY ASWELL KNOWING IT WOULD BE NEGATIVE AS ITS TO EARLY TO TEST ANYWAYS AND CONSIDERING I DIDNT EVEN OVULATE UNLESS I DID AND IT WAS REALLY EARLY AS I DID GET THE 2 LINES JUST THE CONTROL LINE WAS ALWAYS DARKER ...........ANYWAYS SORRY FOR THE RAMBLING

I DID THE 2 TEST AND TO MY SUPRISE I GOT THE 2 LINES ON THE OVULATION TEST STILL CONTROL LINE DARKER BUT I HAVE BEEN ONLY GETTING 1 LINE THE LAST FEW DAYS AND ALSO PREGNANCY CAME UP VERY FAINT BUT IT WAS THERE AND I COULD SEE IT WITHIN 60SEC SO IM VERY VERY CONFUSED !!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO I HAVE BEEN FEELING REALLY WEIRD ALL DAY LIKE NOT PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS JUST LIKE SOMETHING WAS GONNA HAPPEN I MUST ADMIT I WAS A LIL FREAKED OUT TO DRIVE CAUSE OF THAT FEELING ALL DAY MAYBE IT WAS THIS
BUT I DONT BELEIVE THE PREGNANCY TEST AS ITS TO EARLY TO TEST
HMMMMMMMM
IN THE 1ST, 2ND AND 3RD PIC THE TOP IS PREGNANCY AND BOTTOM OVULATION
4TH PIC IS JUST PREGNANCY

UPDATE OK AND AFTER WRITING THIS I JUST CHECKED AGAIN AND THIS IS WHAT I GOT ITS THE 5TH PICTURE STILL IN THE 10 MIN TIME FRAME

Attachments

• IMG_1346.jpg
    IMG_1346.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1354.jpg
    IMG_1354.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1358.jpg
    IMG_1358.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1360.jpg
    IMG_1360.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1362.jpg
    IMG_1362.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 48
Excalibur- That just what happened to me. it's feeling confucing init.

tested again this morning and got another BFN, but When i checked my CM right behind my cervix i can feel a little lump/bowlge which is connected to my cervix, if im not mistaken it's my womb and iv never felt it before it been there for a few day's but i didnt think anythink of it untill now as it feel's bigger. My cervix is really low but when trying to feel behind it, it's as hard as trying to check CM when my cervix is high.

What do you think.? x x x

miss jayde: Looking at your last picture which is a pregnancy test yeah? You have two lines...which means you are pregnant!!!! :D Congratulations!!! :happydance: I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months! :D

Excalibur- That just what happened to me. it's feeling confucing init.

tested again this morning and got another BFN, but When i checked my CM right behind my cervix i can feel a little lump/bowlge which is connected to my cervix, if im not mistaken it's my womb and iv never felt it before it been there for a few day's but i didnt think anythink of it untill now as it feel's bigger. My cervix is really low but when trying to feel behind it, it's as hard as trying to check CM when my cervix is high.

What do you think.? x x x

It is really confusing..I agree :wacko: I don't really know what to say about your situation hun, that's exactly how mine feels though :shrug: I just hope we get a BFP at the end of all this! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->