• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this a BFP? 6DPO! *AF Arrived. Onto next cycle!* OPK Testing Has Begun!

looks positive to me hun so will say a caustiously congratulations.xxx

I'm interested in seeing if a digi would work right now because that's a heck of a line!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

I'm interested in seeing if a digi would work right now because that's a heck of a line!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Thank you hun! :hugs: I didn't think Digi's picked up on a Positive so early? I have some FRER's coming this week so going to try those. I am also going to test again in the morning with another IC and see what happens :)

shops shut at 4pm would love to see how many weeks will pop up on the digi good luck.xxx

If I were to do a Digi and it was Positive, it would come up 1-2 weeks I reckon ;) xxx

Lol! Does the line really look that dark? :wacko: It was quite faint when I took the picture this morning? :o xxx

Yay fab line!!! congrats and a h&h 9 months, I start the TWW tomorrow, you only did 6 days lol jealous!!! xx

Yay fab line!!! congrats and a h&h 9 months, I start the TWW tomorrow, you only did 6 days lol jealous!!! xx

Thank you so much hun :hug: I'll say an early welcome to the 2WW :D I tested everyday from 1DPO using 10mIU htp's, I think that's why it's come up positive so soon? :shrug: xx

Thank you so much hun :hug: I'll say an early welcome to the 2WW :D I tested everyday from 1DPO using 10mIU htp's, I think that's why it's come up positive so soon? :shrug: xx

Thanks for the welcome, feel like I have been out of the TWW forever lol
I told mself I wouldnt test until at least 10 Dpo but I know I'll be doing the same as you lol I have a draw full of IC's so bring on Tuesday :) Cant wait to see your progression xxxx

Thanks for the welcome, feel like I have been out of the TWW forever lol
I told mself I wouldnt test until at least 10 Dpo but I know I'll be doing the same as you lol I have a draw full of IC's so bring on Tuesday :) Cant wait to see your progression xxxx

You're welcome hun :hugs: Aww, well you are back in it now! :happydance: It is so hard to resist testing, especially when you have loads of IC's like you said! Nothing wrong with being a POAS addict :rofl: Thank you hun, I will keep posting pictures, hopefully there will still be two lines there in the morning xxx

congrats chick that looks like a BFP to me xxxx

Looking good! That is early!! XXXX

Bexybram: Thank you hunni :D xxx

calm: Thank you so much hun :D xxx

Yer i can defo see it hun, good luck.

Little help im DPO14 ATM but i got a positive ON DPO8 which was faint but not hard to see faint, it was right there in my face a pinky purple colour then had 4 negs since my pos what do you think??? help please x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->