Is this a BFP? 6DPO! *AF Arrived. Onto next cycle!* OPK Testing Has Begun!

Brittany, that sounds like a good plan!

Excalibur - I tested this morning and another BFN :( 13dpo. Due AF to start tomorrow. Running out of hope for this month ...... a bfn with a frer isn't likely to be wrong is it :/

Sorry to hear you got a BFN hun :(:hugs: It could be, it all depends on when you Ov'd and if you Implanted when you thought you did etc x

Thanks Hun
I Ov on CD15 on April 4th - this was the day I got my smiley face OPK. I also got positive opk on the morning of April 5th - it was gone by the afternoon.
We BD (on the dates around ov time) on: CD12, CD13, CD15, CD16. Each time we used preseed and legs went up afterwards.
Hopefully AF stays away and I get my 2012 Christmas Baby :)

Thanks Hun
I Ov on CD15 on April 4th - this was the day I got my smiley face OPK. I also got positive opk on the morning of April 5th - it was gone by the afternoon.
We BD (on the dates around ov time) on: CD12, CD13, CD15, CD16. Each time we used preseed and legs went up afterwards.
Hopefully AF stays away and I get my 2012 Christmas Baby :)

You're welcome hun. Sounds like you had all your bases covered! I wish you the best of luck and hope you get your BFP :dust:

ex! I can't believe you are 6 weeks already! Before you got your bfp did you have any symptoms?

Just wondering because i know at 3dpo you can't have symptoms, but my nipples hurt so bad and i keep getting shooting pains in them (mainly my right one) this is NOT normal at all! Sometimes my boobs will get sore after ovulation closer to when af is due, but never my nipples.

ex! I can't believe you are 6 weeks already! Before you got your bfp did you have any symptoms?

Just wondering because i know at 3dpo you can't have symptoms, but my nipples hurt so bad and i keep getting shooting pains in them (mainly my right one) this is NOT normal at all! Sometimes my boobs will get sore after ovulation closer to when af is due, but never my nipples.

I can't believe it either hun, it's going soooo fast! :shock: You can have symptoms early on hun. My main symptoms were Fatigue and twinges in my lower abdomen, also a lot of blue veins on my breasts, that was a big giveaway.

If it's unusual for your body to be doing what it is then it's a good sign :thumbup: Fingers crossed for you :dust:

Could well be though!! I tried not to symptom spot this month but my boobs hurt more than they usually did (tingling in the nipples, and my breasts felt 'full') and I suffered with constipation which Ive never had before...good luck! :)

Was due to start AF today, but nothing so far. My tummy is feeling kind of heavy though so I'm sure I'm out :/ BFN this morning - there was a kind of shadow on the test (never had that before) but I'm sure a shadow was all it was :(

Mexx - Sorry to hear you got a BFN hun, you are not out until the witch arrives though :) xx

Off to bed .... Hopefully find out one way or another tomorrow .... Hopefully positive

Sweet dreams guys xxx

all of you ladies go to bed when i get off work. lol this time difference is NOT cool! its only 5:45pm here!

Anyways! So today i again had the sore bbs and I got impatient and went ahead and did one of my new answer tests that detect both hormones and this is the pictures.. idk what to think about it so i bought two more packs haha! i mean i see a line, but idk what line that is

Attachments

• IMAG1468.jpg
    IMAG1468.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMAG1461.jpg
    IMAG1461.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 16
Mexx - Good luck for today :hugs: xx

Brittany - Yeah the time differences suck :( I can't say I see anything on those tests hun but I don't know where to start looking on an answer test :wacko: Sorry hun xx

7 weeks already? wow!

i'm 9dpo not having any luck :/

can you post the link to your chart?

ps. isn't today your birthday? HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!

7 weeks already? wow!

i'm 9dpo not having any luck :/

can you post the link to your chart?

ps. isn't today your birthday? HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!

Time is flying isn't it? Midwife tomorrow, Eeekk!

Hope to see your BFP soon hun :dust:

Here is the link - https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b883f/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

It's my Birthday on Thursday 26th but thank you in advance hun :hugs:

I am a bit late but... Happy Birthday!!! XXXX :cake:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members