Is this a BFP? 6DPO! *AF Arrived. Onto next cycle!* OPK Testing Has Begun!

we kinda did every other day thing and we didn't even plan too! i just did another opk and its getting lighter which means my surge is fading out!!!! yay!

I will make sure we bd a few concevutive days after today too :)

Sounds like you have all your bases covered then hun :thumbup: I wish you all the best of luck in catching little eggy :dust:

Yay!! You'll be in the 2WW tomorrow then? :happydance:

yes mam i will! I'm so excited to have a normal cycle this time :)

when did you start testing?

eeekk! i hope i can hold out until 10dpo!

I bought one of those new answer pregnancy test it says it detects both pregnancy hormones. one of the hormones is h-hcg which is what is produced when the egg is fertilized and it also is the "backbone" for hcg which is what all the other test look for. so i'm curious to see how it works :)

eeekk! i hope i can hold out until 10dpo!

I bought one of those new answer pregnancy test it says it detects both pregnancy hormones. one of the hormones is h-hcg which is what is produced when the egg is fertilized and it also is the "backbone" for hcg which is what all the other test look for. so i'm curious to see how it works :)

It was tough believe me, hope you can hold out than long hun, it's quite a challenge :haha:

Oh I have heard of those Answer Pregnancy tests, you'll have to let me know how your testing goes :thumbup: xx

i will! i'm thinking of doing that one around like 7dpo cause by then the egg is probably close to implanting so it should show if its fertilized or not

Not at all hun, I didn't start mine until recently :blush:

How are you today? xx

Aww bless, I have just been updating this thread and another thread which I started :haha:

I'm not too bad thank you hun, a bit cold and very tired though! :(

How are you hun? xx

I'm not too bad either thanks hun, just insanely tired!

Good luck Brittany! :) xx

i will! i'm thinking of doing that one around like 7dpo cause by then the egg is probably close to implanting so it should show if its fertilized or not

Sounds like a plan to me hun. Yeah it should be by then. Good luck hun :hugs: xx

Not at all hun, I didn't start mine until recently :blush:

How are you today? xx

Aww bless, I have just been updating this thread and another thread which I started :haha:

I'm not too bad thank you hun, a bit cold and very tired though! :(

How are you hun? xx

I'm not too bad either thanks hun, just insanely tired!

Good luck Brittany! :) xx

Glad to hear hun, aww, sorry to hear you are tired aswell, I think I'll be watching Britain's Got Talent tonight and then hit the sheets :sleep: xx

Not heard of the answer preg tests. Might look into those :)

BFN here tonight :/ I know I'm testing early but still :(

Used opk this month wIth the smile faces so know I got O. And the day after. Also bd before 2 and 3 days before. Legs up after bd etc. cut down on caffeine and not been drinking (never more than odd glass anyway). Would love a Christmas baby - close to hubby birthday and our first anniversary .... But not sure I'm going to get my wish :/

Hope all the pregnancies are going well :)

And good luck to everyone who is still, like me, trying to get their BFP

Xxxx

Not heard of the answer preg tests. Might look into those :)

BFN here tonight :/ I know I'm testing early but still :(

Used opk this month wIth the smile faces so know I got O. And the day after. Also bd before 2 and 3 days before. Legs up after bd etc. cut down on caffeine and not been drinking (never more than odd glass anyway). Would love a Christmas baby - close to hubby birthday and our first anniversary .... But not sure I'm going to get my wish :/

Hope all the pregnancies are going well :)

And good luck to everyone who is still, like me, trying to get their BFP

Xxxx

Hiya hun :hi:

What DPO are you on at the moment?

The Smiley face OPK's are amazing! I used to use those, so much easier than the sticks.

Sounds like you covered all your bases and your legs up in the air afterwards is a good idea :thumbup:

Never say never hun, you might get a nice surprise :D

Good luck hun :dust:

xxx

I got my 3+ this morning :happydance::yipee:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120415_085214.jpg

yayyyyyyy!

p.s i did ovulate yesterday and we had a great bd ;) and a temp spike this morning!

Great news Excalibur.

Yeah I tried the 2 line OPK tests and I found those hard to interpret so thought I'd go for smily faces :)

I am 11dpo and due AF in 3 days. I know anything can still happen - i just really hope it does!

Great news Excalibur.

Yeah I tried the 2 line OPK tests and I found those hard to interpret so thought I'd go for smily faces :)

I am 11dpo and due AF in 3 days. I know anything can still happen - i just really hope it does!

Thank you :D

I loved the Smiley OPK :)

Ooo when do you plan on testing? Hope the witch stays away for you :af::growlmad:

i know me too! i'm going to try to keep myself busy and occupied, but i'm not sure how well that will work!

i know me too! i'm going to try to keep myself busy and occupied, but i'm not sure how well that will work!

I wish you the best of luck hun. I have no idea how I holded out until 10DPO :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->