Is this a BFP? 6DPO! *AF Arrived. Onto next cycle!* OPK Testing Has Begun!

i dont know how you did either! I'm so ready to take my answer test! I wonder if they really work? like if you will get a positive test if the egg is fertilized or if both have to be present in order for you to get a positive?

i dont know how you did either! I'm so ready to take my answer test! I wonder if they really work? like if you will get a positive test if the egg is fertilized or if both have to be present in order for you to get a positive?

I would have thought both would have to be present for it to be positive wouldn't it? I'm not sure though as I have never used them hun x

Only just noticed your 3+ :happydance: :happydance: xxx

Hehe I couldn't believe it :happydance: xxx

*EDIT* Was with diluted urine aswell as I got up during the night to use the toilet so it was really weak, came up more or less within a minute :happydance:

well.. i tried to look at the box and the directions in the box but it doesn't say! I thought that it would be positive if one was present, but i have no idea!

Brittany - I'm sorry I can be of more help hun :(

Smiley - It definetly does hun! I thought it would show 2-3 still as my wee was weak but it gave me the 3+ I was praying to see :D xxx

Great news Excalibur.

Yeah I tried the 2 line OPK tests and I found those hard to interpret so thought I'd go for smily faces :)

I am 11dpo and due AF in 3 days. I know anything can still happen - i just really hope it does!

Thank you :D

I loved the Smiley OPK :)

Ooo when do you plan on testing? Hope the witch stays away for you :af::growlmad:

I've tested daily but still got a BFN this morning. Got a little bit of hope left.... just keep seeing people mention they get their BFP early and its making me think i'm out. I hope i'm not out.

Tomorrow i'm back at work after having easter off. I hope being at work takes my mind off it - i've spent my TWW off work so have had much more time to think about things! :/

xx

I found this on FRER website

The cell that originates when a fertilized egg is implanted in the uterine wall initially secretes the pregnancy hormone variant hCG-H. As such, this hormone is actually produced in the earliest stages of pregnancy before the primary pregnancy hormone, hCG, which is produced immediately following implantation by a different set of cells.

Mexx - Sorry to hear you got BFN hun :hugs: You are not out though until the :witch: arrives so don't worry too much xx

Brittany - Oh that's interesting, your test may work before HCG is produced then, maybe that is what they are for? xx

i have no idea! its so hard to find anything on the internet about it!

I'm off to bed now ladies. So tired :(

Night night all, sweet dreams for when you hit the pillow :) xxx

Might night. Just gone up too as got early alarm tomorrow :(
Zxx

Well survived the first day back ok.

Going to test tomorrow. Will be 13 dpo and 1 day before AF due. Really Hoping and praying to see that second line.

How's everyone doing?

Xxx

i'm 2dpo today, but i'm starting to wonder if maybe i ovulated today because i had some serious abdomen cramps today. I am going to make sure dh and I bd tonight just incase

Mexx - Did you test today hun? How did you get on? :D xx

Brittany - Better to be safe than sorry hun, I think you have covered all bases though. Good luck :dust: xx

Brittany, that sounds like a good plan!

Excalibur - I tested this morning and another BFN :( 13dpo. Due AF to start tomorrow. Running out of hope for this month ...... a bfn with a frer isn't likely to be wrong is it :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->