is this a proper medication?

chinna

Reaction score
Hi,I am 24 year old married for 1 1/2 year , i had ireregular periods and later when i consulted doctor i was diagonised with pcos and then after taking 3 mths treatment and making my cycle regular doctor did a scan and said no pcos and asked us to plan now and then when we planned the next mth i concieved but in 1 1/2 month i had miscarriage and after tat consulted dr anoo in Dr.Kamini Rao hospital and she asked me to take ovral tablets tat month and asked me to come on teh second day of periods for a scan but after i stopped the tablet after 3 days i had little brown bleeding on first day then second day i ahd brown and red blood bleeding so thought its my periods and went to doctor but since dr anoo was nt tehre consulted another dr in the same hospital and she said the endometrium is very thin there is nothing seen except pcod so u might be getting periods in 4-5 days in case u dnt egt come i waited the next day i gt one or two drops of blood tats it and then it stopped later i went to doctor after tat week and went and meet dr anoo and she said tat might be my periods and she gave me some pills and told me tis is your 10th day so started taking these pills and mean while u can try in case u concieve its gud else we need 2 do inspections And she is prescribed me with Diamet 500mg for whole month, Premarian 0.625 mg from Day 10 to day 18 3 times a day and from 19th day 2 times a day upto 28th day, Foliden 5 mg for whole month, and lastly duphston 10mg from day 19 to Day 28. Has she given right prescription for trying naturally.and was tat really my periods

im sorry i dont know but sounds like they are helping alot which is good, not convinced that was your period, im sorry not much help but i hope it all goes well good luck

so many viewers and no reply,this is really disappointing

why is tat nobody replies is it so complicated question ?

i have no experience with medications and ttc but good luck i hope it works

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->