Is this normal?

With alot of nausea and headaches so hoping it calms around 9 weeks it did with my son

Hope you start to feel better wanna, but in a way I bet it eases your mind to be having some real symptoms now.

Lately I have started doing oragami lol it helps keep me from thinking/stressing about ttc constantly

Honestly finding a hobby was amaxing for me when ttc it really can consume your life

Yes having the strong symptoms does lead me to believe this baby is sticking around only down side is i like to be busy and keep my house clean and this nausea is making it hard

Yep hobbies are good to keep you busy. I stay pretty busy either here, writing, researching, messing with plants, pets or working. :)

Wanna, yep the first few weeks can be rough on housekeeping and such for sure I've been told.

Yes it is and feeling this way is making me lean more to the boy idea more felt like this with my son

My dh keeps saying it over and over he will ask me if im feeling sick and when i say yes hes like cause its a boy lol makes me just want punch him haha

Morning ladies.

Temo dip this morning and cm has def changed to watery. BD this morning the first time this cycle with the preseed. How are you two doing?

My temp is hanging- my cm is def more watery today but opk is still hanging where it has been so prolly back to cd 16-18 ovulation like it used to be.

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/cd12opk.jpg

Since not pointing to uber early ovulation will start AI tomorrow.

I am super upset:( cm is watery temp has dipped and my OPK is still the empty face:( Literally might start crying I am getting so stressed

Hannah, opks, even digitals, are not completely accurate. You body is prepping with the lower temp and watery cm. Keep bedding down and you should be ovulating no more than 4 days from now. Don't stress hon.

Im good same still naseous as all get out lol
Glad to see o is getting close!!

This is the chart that CB has for a typical 28 days cycle. I feel like the same should apply for me just obviously a little slower. Maybe my estrogen levels are starting to rise but just not enough yet? I am going crazy lol. First cycle I got a flashing smiley on cd 16 and last cycle on cd 15. Cd 17 today and nothing!!

Sorry, rant over

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-15-10-33-39-1-537x314.png
    Screenshot_2017-01-15-10-33-39-1-537x314.png
    71.3 KB · Views: 2
Thank you cppeace I will calm down now lol. You're right. Obviously its happening and I'm just impatient. Thanks for being the voice of reason lol:hugs:

Lol it's no problem. I'm pretty impatient about it myself. Was so excited with the cd 14 ovulation last month but was just an oddity I suppose. Hopefully it will be no later than cd 19.

Sorry you ladies are having to wait so long :( if i go back to december if i go off the strong cramping amd spotting i didnt o until cd 18 or 19 also cant believe i thought that was ib lol thank god we were still bding or we woild have missed it

Yeah many women ovulate cd 16-21. I fell in a pattern of ovulating cd 18-20 but before it was cd 16-18 and then last month was cd 14 lol My body can never make it's mind up lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->