Is this normal?

cd 11https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/20170113_153317.jpg
cd 12https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/20170115_194852.jpg

Think the evening one looking a little better

Cd 18 today ans still a low reading on the opk. I really am crying today. And cm looks like its going back to creamy:cry:

Don't feel bad Hannah, you still are fine for ovulating soon. Deep breath. Stress is not going to do anything but delay ovulation more.

I'm thinking I need to change my diet. I was thinking about doing Whole30. I eat way to much dairy and complex carbohydrates. That could be negatively effecting fertility I think

Well, dairy is generally good for ovulation as it aids estrogen. Complex carbs though I would recommend cutting down on. You want to balance your diet as much as you can.

Well my cm was most definitely ew and my cp still fairly high and almost at softest. But the Opk is lighter than yesterday so blah.

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/20170116_120135.jpg

lol I think my surge will just be quicker than my norm this time, come on cd 14 or 15 or on ovulation cd of cd 16, but I could be wrong. I'm starting to feel the preovulation pressures I sometimes get but oddly they feel left side when I should be ovulating right side this month... lol Who knows.

Okay so I think I am feeling my cervix but its so far up there I can hardly reach it. Maybe im confused lol

Well your cervix should feel like a kinda puffy roundish bit. If you are near ovulation it should rise up and be harder to reach. If you are sitting it should be easier to reach. For some women it feels smooth, for some they feel bumps or rough patches. Soft will feel like pursed lips firm feels more like the tip of your nose.

I meant to check mine other day to see if it ever changed havent checked since like 5 weeks

I have a couple of questions that may sound kinda dumb lol. So it feels like it's high but still firm. How mnay days before O does it start to get softer? And when your cervix is low, does it mean that he can't go in as far during bd or what? Because I never really notice a difference

Only thing i notice when mine is lower is that certain positions can be less comfortable but mostly only in the ones dh gets in further sorry tmi but no other way to answer lol i truely dont know how soon it changes i had only been checking mine daily a few weeks when i got bfp its probaly no more than a day or 2 at most im sure

No, your cervix sits at the back of the vagina but kinda up, usually the penis only hits it if you are at a kinda raised position. My guy has hit mine before but my legs were like on his shoulders- way up lol. (I miss those days)
It can be high and firm but your cervix texture and position can change radically in a matter of hours so always best to check same time same position. I know mine can go from high feeling and softer laying down then feel firmer and lower sitting up.

No telling how long it takes to go soft but on avg I'd say 3-4 days.

Hmm, feeling twitchiness around both ovaries- not ovulation pain yet, just twitches and pressure. Odd this... Never had it on both sides in the same month before.

yeah, It should stay down in that area till I ovulate, which should be cd 16 I'd think.

So I definitely found my cervix I would think it would be considered high because I can only reach it with my middle finger allll the way up there lol. It's def not firm but I can't really tell if it would be considered soft either if feels like there a little hole in the middle of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->