Is this normal?

Sorry hon. Hopefully the brazil nuts will help stop that from happening- full of great minerals for great fertile health.

Feeling some more cervix shifting so hopefully a good sign that hings are prepping for Ovulation in the next few days. AI will start Sunday is possible. Be Sun, Mon, Tue(or Wed) depending on if ovulation occurs or not for afterward.

Cppeace I honestly feel so stupid I have no idea how to check my cervical position. I wish I did, it would probably give me a lot more insight

I am having creamy cm though so probably means O won't be in the next couple days right?

Creamy cm usually means still more progesterone than estrogen but not everyone gets fertile cm when ovulating. You could get that surge anytime but generally in my case I get at least 2 days sometimes as much as 4 or 5 before ovulation with either watery or ewcm.

AS for checking your cervix. Maybe if you saw it it would give you a better idea of where it is when trying to feel it? You could purchase a fairly cheap speculum to hold open the vagina and then you could see your cervix with a flashlight and mirror. I actually bought one to check it out soon lol. I've always been curious about what my cervix looks like and when I get that BFP I want to check and see if my cervix turns purple like some women do lol

Yep looks like both of us are heading for ovulation :)

So as you can see had a big temp drop today. All good signs for oncoming ovulation. :happydance:

Cm looks to be creamy again this morning. But it has def become more adundant so hoping it will switch soon.

Do either of you ever gets pimples before O? I got one last night and its pretty big:( I honestly NEVER get pimples

I basically get pimples everytime horomones change still getting them now my skin is prone to breakout though

Yeah pimples are common when estrogen is high so it's common in many around ovulation.

So OPK is about the same still, maybe a touch lighter. Looking more promising for cd 16 or later ovulation now.
Still creamy cm, with sporadic touches of ew mixed in.
https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/1.14%20opk.jpg

Ugh my cb opk was still an empty face no estrogen rise now and its already cd 16. :(

Sorry Hannah, may just be a stronger but later ovulation for you around cd 19 or 20. Nothing wrong with that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->