Is this normal?

Well, my afternoon one is looking better to me. Hopefully ovulation will be in next day or two for me as well. https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/20170118_160407.jpg

Let's hope so. I don't wanna slip back to beyond cd 19 ovulating if possible. Nothing wrong with it physically just annoys me lol.
No major ovulation pains just same aches as this morn lol.. Been so tired today and done nothing much productive. lol

Cppeace usually in the 2 days before O I am quite nauseous and tired. Not sure why but it has happened the last couple cycles

Well, generally I don't notice any extra tiredness and such around ovulation. I usually just get the pure ewcm, ultra soft cervix and then 3-8 hours of ovulation pain on whichever side's turn it is. My cm is now pure ew, my cervix the softest it has been so I definitely expect ovulation tomorrow or Friday. We will inseminate again either tonight or tomorrow morn. So, hopefully we have a good shot at catching the eggy. I think the weird shooty pain I was having earlier is directly related with dehydration. I realized I hadn't drank anything all day and then drank several cups and pain has not returned- so odd, but think I figured out what is triggering it at least.

So, again confused, unsure and getting irritated. Woke too high temp, so ovulation may have happened in my sleep. Who knows. Opk looks about the same as yesterday and ewcm gone, cervix still high and soft. Tomorrow's temp should be higher if ovulation happened in sleep. I dunno. Sigh

Cppeace maybe you already ovulated. How long does kt take for cervix to go back to the infertile position after O?

My opk just looks a hair away from positive. I'm also testing about 4 hrs earlier than normal so I think it will be a positive around noon.

Attachments

• 20170119_075238-2080x1170.jpg
    20170119_075238-2080x1170.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 6
Usually a couple days for me. Like I said could have happened in my sleep, so progesterone didn't have as long to raise the temp. If so then the temp should be higher tomorrow if not I'd say false attempt and failure.

Cppeace I think you did ovulate overnight. I remeber last cycle you didn't get a pos opk until after you O'd so maybe you will get a positive this afternoon as well

Well, I'm not feeling any ovulation pain so doubt I get a positive today. I'm almost positive I ovulated twice last month which is what happened with opk, but we shall see.

Yay finally. Cd 21 better late than never

Attachments

• 20170119_112030-1170x2080.jpg
    20170119_112030-1170x2080.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 6
And yeah later day opks are lighter than they have been in several days- soI would say ovulation happened very early this morn prolly 3-4 am so didn't have the normal amount of time to build higher progesterone. Tomorrow's temp should tell the tale.

Well if ovulated last night insemed 2 days prior 1 day prior and day after as did inem this morn so that pretty much covered it. My guys was exhausted yesterday and I was grumpy so insem was just not to be yesterday. Most pregnancies tend to happen with bd 1-2 days before ovulation. I'm fine having ovulated cd 15- it's early again lol. Don't know why my body decided to adjust the ovulation and lp - prolly cause I took 2 months off and didn't stress it at all lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->