Is this normal?

Ok well glad you were able to insem well looks like both you ladies will be in tww very soon. So hoping to see some bfps!!

Yep I'm prolly technically already in it and Hanna should be tomorrow I'd predict :)

My test is crazy positive now lol the test like is like 2x darker than control. If this month is anything like last I will see a temp dip tomorrow and then a rise the following day. So ready to get this tww on the road

That's awesome Hannah! Can't wait till we are counting down dpo together and testing like mad women :p

Cppeace, I'm sorry that your chart isn't cooperating, whats your cm like today? Hopefully your opk will start getting darker.

My cm is kinda a thin ew, whitish with stretch but not durable stretch. So I dunno, it started this last night. My cp is high but not as soft to me. So prolly will be another several days at this rate. cd 21 ish most like.

I'm sorry, waiting to O is honestly the worst part :hugs: No temp dip for me this morning but I think that should be fine and still O today.

Yeah you don't always ovulate on the dip. You should see your rise tomorrow.
Means you made several follicles likely. Which is healthy.

How many days do you usually get a pos opk? Mine is still blazing positive this morning

Well, when I first started using them I'd get a positive for about 12-24 hours before ovulating but last few the window has been getting shorter. Most women can get a positive for 1-3 days and it's not issue.

Well I think this is the darkest the opk has been so far.
https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/WIN_20170120_120407.jpg

No, I definitely did not with the temp back dropped.

So I'm pretty sure I have already ovulated today I am feeling lots of pressure everywhere down there not just the ovaries

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->