Is this normal?

Yay, had another temp rise this morning. My temps is nnow what it was at last cycle at 5 dpo and I'm only 2dpo! How are you ladies doing this morning?

Wanna, it must be getting close to your first appointment right? So excited for you!

Well it should be lol but i never called cause i havent got my insurance worked out yet gonna get it done monday and make an appt for hopefully this week. Between being super sick then the insane weather this weekend its been a crazy week

Sorry you've been feeling sick :( worse then with your ds? Maybe it means you're having a girl! I
hope everything works out with your insurance.

Yes it was way worse than with my son but luckily i have been feeling much better so should easily be able to get it all fixed tomorrow

Have another positive opk today. In a good amount of pain, both ovaries, more left than right and uterus area. Very unusual. Did AI this morning, which triggered a bunch of cramps as well. Wasn't fun. Today should be ovulation day for sure.

So happy you guys are that much closer to getting some bfps i so hope we see at least one but two would be amazing!!

On a side note the weather here in ga has been terrible!! Actually had a tornado in my town yesterday but we and our house are fine thank god. Calling for more bad weather this evening

Always sucks to have tornadoes around but in winter that's just nuts! Glad everything is good though Wanna. The pains have pretty much passed.
I have no idea why my uterus was cramping during and just after insemination- was just crazy. Has never happened before. CD 19 ovulation means I can start testing on January 30th. No clue if my LP will go back to 11 or 12 or stay at 14 like last cycle. My cycles tend to try and stay at 30 or 31 so I'd bet on the shorter lp if no BFP. We shall see in a couple weeks :)

You think you will see your temp rise in morning?? Yea luckily rest of day has just been rain by look of radar i think we are done. So glad cause my yard is like a swamp lol

Yeah if my temp doesn't rise tomorrow I will call this annovulatory. There is no way I shouldn't have ovulated today with all that weird pain and the positive opks ... My back is back to hurting again. It had stopped. This cycle is not making me very optimistic so far lol but maybe I'll be surprised.

Yes def dont count it out i def didnt think i was and what do you know

Oh no cppeace!!! :( maybe you will go on to get another pos opk in the next couple days and actually O. I'm sorry, I know how stressful it can be

Your temp is looking great though! Have a great feeling for you :)

Thanks cppeace. I am beginning to wonder If I could just ovulate on my own without the femara because it's happening so late in the cycle. I see most woman O'ing on cd 14 or even sooner when on femara. And my first cycle before even starting the femara was 32 days when previously being about 70 so I think I did O on my own that time. I wonder

I don't know much about the Femera, but I would think you could.

When should I expect mt cervix to become low again? Its firm now but still hasn't moved down.

It may not move down at all or may just move down a day or two before af, but I don't think you are getting af this time. I'm feeling a bfp in your near future.

:) Only a little more than a week and you should know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->