• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this normal?

Well, got some super light spotting going on and mild cramps. Spotting shown below, what I wiped is on the left, what I rubbed on the TP after reaching in to feel my cervix is on the right.

I generally do not spot but who knows... Either IB or AF.. A few hours should give me an answer I'd say.
https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/20170205_171401.jpg

That spotting isnt much temp back up has to be a good sign kinda feel like i see something on strip test also

Cppeace, hows it going? Spotting stopped yet? From now on I'm going to not read so much into my chart. I started spotting/light flow when mt temp was stil wayyyyy above coverline

Hannah that is very unusual. Your chart looked great.

The spotting still continues, cramps getting a little worse, spotting mostly just super light brown now mixed with cm.

It's possible-Like I said a few hours should tell me.

Spotting getting redder and more - So 99% it's AF starting now.

It expected after the temp drop yesterday.

Hannah did you decide if you were gonna medicate this cycle or not??

Yes I decided to take the femara I was scared that If I didnt I would end up with another 50-70 day cycle

Yea that would suck!! Well i hope this is the one for you!!

Wanna, how are you feeling???

Cppeace, my temps are crazy high this month just like yours. Mine are in the low 99s or high 98s and its only cd 6!!! I am sick though so I think thats why.

Im good feeling alot better than i was a few weeks ago fatigue is still killer though. Getting a test done feb 27 that will tell me gender should get results aroumd my b day which is march 8 cant believe i should know gender around 13 weeks thats insane

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->