Is this normal?

Don't feel lonely, Hannah. My temps have decided to go insane too. Smh

Ugh so frusterating. I discarded some of my temps from the days I actually had a fever. Its 98.20 today, a whole degree lower than it was yesterday, but still a whole degree higher than my normal pre O temps. :(

Did you test? I took an opk this morn, darker than normal cd 8 but not near positive.

I didnt test this morning I'm going to take my first opk today at cd 9 and a hpt at the same time. My cervix is oddly high for this time in my cycles but still firm and closed. Would be awesome to O early!

indeed. Today's opk was the last opk I have till Friday lol, that will be cd 13 so I wpn't know if it's dark before then.

Well, I decided to purchase some that will be here Tuesday hopefully.

Thats good. I wouldnt want you to possibly miss your surge!! My opk is also darker than normal for cd 9. Hpt was negative like I expected. I have had a constant headache for 3-4 days that no meds will help. Maybe a sinus infection?

Maybe you both are going to o sooner than normal thus cycle

Well the cycle ovulation happened early for me my temps were not nuts lol till after ovulation that is.
I am having a lot of odd presure and pain. My back, my head, my ovaries... just feel off

my temps leveled out, at least for today. I see yours did too cppeace so yay!

I am beginning to think something might be seriously wrong with me. I am having the worst headaches that I have ever had in my entire life and they won't go away. Not even with tylenol or ibuprofen. :(

Sorry your head is killing. Possible tooth issue?

I think it might be a sinus infection. I jave a doctors appointment today.

My appointment was honestly a big waste of time :(

Anyways, I really really need some advice/suggestions to what could ne going on here.

My temps are still going insane. It was 98.90 this moening and the only way I have been able to get mt temps to level out is by taking tylenol before bed. I hate putting all these drugs in my system. But, when I do take the tylenol before bed, my temp will be a normal 97.33 or so. Sorry for the TMI here but the mucus that I am coughing up is soooo green and chunky and so is the stuff coming out of my nose. My dr said she will prescribe an antibiotic if I want it but I'm trying to stay away from that for as long as possible. On top of all this other odd stuff I started spotting pink yesterday at cd 10 and that has continued. It kind of like watery cm mixed with pink. I know I'm not ovulating or anything because my OPKs are still negative. What the hell is going on with me??? I never ever get mid cycle spotting!!! I'm honestly at a loss and just wondering if either of you have the lightest idea as to whats goinf on? Do you think the high temps are from being sick since I can lower the temps with tylenol? And what is up with this spotting???? Should I take the anibiotic???

Sorry, rant over

Also here is a pic of the spotting

Attachments

• 20170214_093138-1170x2080.jpg
    20170214_093138-1170x2080.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 2
Sorry to hear that Hannah. I would go ahead and take the antibiotics, you are early in the cycle and they won't prevent ovulation, implantation or bother fetal development early on.

On the spotting, possible cysts, uterine or ovarian (which could also explain high temps and maybe headaches.)or breakthrough bleeding or ovulation related. Also, still possible pregnancy, least possible option. About 1 in 450ish women do not test positive with urine tests.

Okay I think I will go ahead and start that antibiotic then. So my oral temp right now is 99.7. Thats not a fever is it? I just feel like death lol never felt this bad in my whole life I don't think

No a fever for most isn't until 100.5 or higher. Serious fever not until 103

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/20170214_125722.jpgtodays opk less dark than two days ago but cp is higher and softer, cm a combo of creamy, watery and ew

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->