Is this normal?

Sorry your sick i swear everyone is aroumd here especially with flu

Im starting to feel a little better so hopefully my temps will level out.

Thats so excited that you will know the gender so soon!! Still hoping for a girl?

If you are sickly that definitely will effect your temps. My temp has dropped down where it should be pre ovulation. Hopefully it stays down there this time.

Sounds exciting Wanna.

Cppeace the ladies on the ff forum are trying to tell me that marijuana is far for detrimental for sperm thay cigarrettes or alcohol?? I just dont understand how that could be. What do you think? I trust you more than them lol

Either way, I'm getting his ass off the ganja. Totally not fair to me when I am doing everything I possibly can

There is zero proof of that. There is tons of proof that alcohol badly effects sperm though. If you super abuse anything it can effect a ton of stuff but weed in normal amounts does not cause any major issues.

He smokes everyday I dont know if that is considered a normal amount or not

My dh smokes sometimes not daily but several times a week and as you know we still conceived he has had several surgeries and it helps with the pain he doesnt like taking all the pain pills they try to give him

Smoking a joint or less a day can be medicinal and ok, but any more than that I would say is getting excessive. Like I said though there is no real proof that it effects anything other temp reactions and judgement unless done in cheech and chong type levels for years and years.

There is very little that nature supplies that negatively effect fertility.

Now my father use to smoke several times a day and went to the doc when he was getting depressed and they said his testosterone was zero and that thc was the number one killer of that but this is a man smoking several joints a day for the last 30 years i think thats what cppeace means by cheech and ching style lol

Yeah pretty much- several a day and for several years ongoing. It takes a long time to change most of what your body makes. In fact all the sperm your guy releases now were started from what he took in 6 months ago. What he changes now only will effect his sperm 6 months from now.

Were I you Hannah I'd take a test to be sure you aren't pregnant. Otherwise, you're just having a flukey temp cycle. You saw mine last month- they can be coocoo sometimes.

Yes it was pretty normal it was just kinds like weird stop and go. I will test in the AM just in case. I think its just my body fighting off this sickness.

Yeah, It likely could be but I'd test just to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->