Is this normal?

Cppeace so sorry your feeling bad you think its flu or stomach virus?

Hannah i def think you covered the bd lol!!! Nothing wrong with doing it that much im sure me and my dh are like that guess we just love eachother we are still like that even when im pregnant

No- I am not sick I'm slightly depressed. I eat more when I'm happy I can go days and days not eating when I'm sad. I did eat and drink today so no worries.

Well im glad your eating and i totally get the not eating when depressed im same i struggle with my emotions alot very up amd down if you belive in all the astrology and horoscope stuff that seems to be a part of being a pisces and i def fit the bill. I hope your feeling a little more positive today.

I am feeling somewhat better, yeah. I usually am not very wishy washy emotional. I am sure I am more prone to depression due to almost 10 weeks since having sex. We did inseminate today. Miss Pisces.. That means your birthday is soon to come correct?

Yes march 8 :) ill be 29 lol my mom had to remind me for some reason was thinking 28!! Glad you got to inseminate how are your opks looking??

Ha! Our birthdays are a month apart lol Well cept I am 5 years older. The opks are getting darker(FYI if you are uber dehydrated opks don't work right just fyi)https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/20170221_164002.jpg

Those look good what you thinking maybe o in about 3 days??

Looks great Hannah!
Wanna, I figure 2-3 days yeah. We shall see.

Yea hannah your in tww!! Another chance for a bfp!!! Hope to see your rise soon cppeace

Yes, offically in the tww. 2dpo today! I will not be testing unless AF us late because thouse bfns really really suck.

I dont blame you for not testing early wishing i would have done that this time i wasted so many test and money and didnt get my bfp till day after af coudl have saved myself alot of money and being convinced i wasnt if i would have waited

I think I will Ovulate tomorrow or the next day. Opk is darker but still not positive.

Yay cppeace! 3dpo today for me and nothing special to note symptom wise. DH got a job oppurtunity, but we would have to move. We have 30 days to decide and I'm super stressed .

Well, make a list Hannah. Put all the positives and negatives bout the move/job and then make the decision. Don't let the ttc be a factor in the list. You can have a baby anywhere you know.

I agree with cppeace def make the list i do that for all kinds of decisions. How far away would you be from where you are now?

Cppeace, hows the opk looking??

I have started a list as of this morning and that only positive I can think of is a pay increase. All of my family lives here in Oregon and if DH takes the job we would be moving to Louisiana.

Well, I don't know how Oregon is when it comes to oil and gas drilling, but it's huge in Louisiana. I lived in Louisiana most of my life. It has some positives for sure- like mild winters, crawfish, wide variety of people and cultures, great fishing and hunting, fairly low taxes, mostly good land for growing most anything you want, Mostly nice folks. Negatives far out weigh to me. Negatives include- insane humidity, super hot summers, oil and gas stuff everywhere, fracking, super corrupt politicians, super high car insurance, pretty high crime(But in Louisiana a life sentence is actually life at least), a lot of religious bitty boddies, still very strict on weed laws, southern Louisiana(Below Alexandria)is very clickish (if you aren't born there, you are never going to feel you completely belong) land is pretty expensive.

On the ttc front. My opk is almost positive. Most likely positive tomorrow. Inseminated again today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->