Is this normal?

Hannah wish i could be more help on advice but i really have no idea im sorry i def think you should take the medicine it will help you feel better faster and probaly get your temps back on track i have no idea if adults is same a children but my sons doc always says dont medicate a fever until 102 or unless the baby is miserable from it cause if you do then your stopping the body from fighting the infection naturally. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Well, I'm officially calling my bbt as adjusted up after last month and now this one. I am very tempted to stop temping and just with opks and ovulation pain/ cm, cp.

Thanks wanna, yeah I feel like you're right and I should try to let my body fight this off. I did start the antibiotics last night and hoping that will make a difference here soon. I can't believe youre already 11 weeks!! CRAZY!!!!!!

Cppeace, I'm thinking about giving up on temping too if my temps dont level out in the next couple of days. My temp was 97.33 today but thats because I took ibuprofen before bed. I always O the day after the positive opk anyways and I feel like this whole charting thing is just causing more stress than what its worth.

Hannah i think the antibiotics will start helping very quickly and hopefully like you said your temp will start leveling out but if your both feeling stressed by it why not take a break from it for a month or 2 espcially if you see a pattern hannah you probaly wouldnt miss o.

And your telling me i feel like its flying by and my app says baby is size of a lime this week could explain why i feel like i look clearly preg pretty sure people def know when im in public

Youre almost in the second trimester Wanna! So exciting!

I will prolly continue charting but not really caring about it or worrying about it. My body almost always tells me when I ovulate and I definitely get positive opks day of -2 days before.

Wanna, I hope you're taking progression pics!!! Can't wait for you to start feeling movement! <3

I am defintely feeling a lot better today than I did yesterday.

Cppeace I have read that high follicular temps can be from low estrogen so maybe you could try some EPO? I have wanted to try it but can't since I am already estrogen dominant with PCOS. I kinda doubt you have an estrogen issue though since you never have a CM issue.

Maybe your thermometer has gone awry??

https://www.readytogroove.com/the-cycle/appendix-e-visualizing-cervical-fluid-changes/

Can you ladies look at this link and tell me if your cm ever looks like this? I have never ever seen cm like what is shown in any of those pics

Honestly i havent been taking pics :( i should probaly start and like 2 days ago i swore i felt something but wasnt sure if its even possible to feel movement this early. How do you feel about that cppeace??

Hannah, the only one of those pics that my cm ever looks like is the peak day one- that is my ewcm usually. The rest is way thicker, chunkier than mine.

I don't think anything is wrong with the thermometer as I was checking it last cycle against my expensive calibrated candy thermometer. They are within.1 of each other almost always. As much cm as I produce and as overweight as I am there is no way I am low estrogen. I am gonna blame the up and down temps of this weak winter. My temp seems to be swinging with it. Otherwise I'd just say it is my body has decided to run warmer. Dunno

Mine temps have finally leveled out back to where they should be as I finally got over this sickness. I have noticed watery cm today so maybe O around cd 18. When do you plan to start inseminations?

Watery is a good sign something is changing glad your feeling better hope you both get back in tww soon so ready to watch temp and symptoms spot with you

We were supposed to start yesterday and today but it happened neither day. I am not feeling it and he is not thinking about it. I have it written in big red letters on a white board in the living room. *Shrug* I just don't care currently.

Im sorry cppeace :/ hopefully he feels up to it soon so you can at least get a couple in. My opk is dark today, how are yours looking?

Wanna, like 2 weeks until you find out the gender???? Thats amazing for some reason I thought you had to wait until 19 weeks or so. That would suck so bad. Have you told your son about the baby??

Mine are darkening but still 2-5 days from positive by history of opks

Ya Hannah!! Yes they have a blood test now called the harmony test its actually used to test for down syndrome early but it also gives you gender it can be done as early as 10 weeks.

Cppeace sorry you guys are not feeling it hopefully it picks back up.

Hannah did you guys bd enough? So hope to see some bfps

Wanna look at my chart lol I def think we bd enough. Maybe to much lol.

Cppeace, how are you doing?

Well, I didn't eat or drink yesterday as I was just feeling so down. Today I am forcing myself to at least drink... I think that pretty much sums up my current state of being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->