Is this the beginning of my BFP? UPDATED 18dpo :-)

promise07

Reaction score
It's been 13+ years of TTC and you'd think I was smarter than to test early by now but nope lol

I am 11dpo (confirmed with charting) and I've been testing since 8dpo...I know, I know. I swear I get lines on everything, but nothing like today.

I took these same brands this morning with FMU and got stark white negatives (same boxes), but with my last chemical I got my darkest lines in the afternoon or evening so I decided to use my last ones this afternoon thinking they would be stark white too and I could just accept defeat and move on.

Then I got these, all within the time limit and came up within 5 minutes of first dipping them. What do you guys think? Do you see anything?

frer1use.jpg cbe1use.jpg cbe1.jpg

I see lines on all of them.....fingers crossed for u!! Good luck xxx

Wow they are lines for sure. Frer are harsh when a bfn & that deffo has a line on it! :bfp:

I think I set see it hun

Fx it darkens xx

Thank you all so much for your responses. I just keep staring at them! I am way too scared to get excited, but I will be testing again tomorrow in the early afternoon. FMU just doesn't show up for me as well. Anyone else like that?

Oh yeah definitely I was always the same way. I think it was because I had two miscarriages so I would always wait until I passed that mark to actually feel a little more relaxed .

Whelp...I was hoping today would answer all my questions but of course it didn't. My temp took a huge dive below coverline this morning so I knew for sure I was out once again. This afternoon I took my CBE which came out positive but almost the same as yesterday's if not lighter. So I dipped a FRER in the same urine and this is what I got.

I don't feel like my period is coming at all, just experiencing this strange nausea where it feels like I have post nasal drip in my throat but there's nothing to swallow and it makes me feel like my throat is open down to my stomach. It's weird. Other than that, nada on the symptoms list that I don't normally experience with PMS.

What do you all think? I didn't bother even posting the CBE but I can if you all want to see it for comparison purposes.
12dpo1.jpg

I realized that my camera is darkening the photos for some reason and for full disclosure I wanted to take one in completely bright lights (I'm at work). It's the exact same test at the exact same time, just different lighting. Ugh, I don't know what to think!

12dpo3.jpg

I can still see a line hun

Had it dried any darker x

I feel something is slightly catching my eye but I had a bad experience with frer last cycle and it’s put me off them totally. Maybe post the other for comparison.
Wishing you luck really hope this is the start of a bfp for you x

I see something in the first picture!!

Idk if I see anything on the second test. It could just be the lighting though. This cycle i had a lot of lines on FRERs that looked like bfps but I got my period so idk if it was a chemical or the tests just show evaps easily. It sucks not knowing.

I feel something is slightly catching my eye but I had a bad experience with frer last cycle and it’s put me off them totally. Maybe post the other for comparison.
Wishing you luck really hope this is the start of a bfp for you x

Here's the same test at 10 minutes and the CBE at 10 minutes also. IRL the CBE is clearly there and came up right away. It's just beyond faint and I think it's slightly lighter than yesterday.

I'm doing another hold and I think I'm going to test again this evening.
USE.jpg USE2.jpg USE 3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->