Is this the beginning of my BFP? UPDATED 18dpo :-)

When was af due hun ? X

7 days ago. I’m 20 dpo and I know because I chart. I am still getting lines but they are nightmarishly faint. Too faint to even get a pic of. Lots of cramping and no bleeding yet. I don’t know what to think or do. I’m so confused and sad.

How are you getting along? I know you’ve been through such a hellish few weeks yourself.

Maybe go docs hun see if will do hcg just to see what’s going on
Must be driving you mad

So cruel isn’t it ttc
It’s been a long draining road but I knew something wasn’t right
At epu today for scan to confirm ectopic then treatment but praying my hcg is falling so I don’t need the shot

Just wanted to give an update...

I got lines on some tests and not on others most of the weekend. My doctor still won't see me until Thursday, which is 3 days from now, but the plan is to do a beta and make sure I'm down to zero, then give me some progesterone to kick start another cycle. She thinks chemical and always recommends waiting for AF to start on it's own. She said even though your HCG may be down to 0, your body can sometimes need time to realize it can shed the lining.

Either way, I'm out and waiting for AF to show. That being said.........I hate FRER. The indents and evaps and super light lines I couldn't tell were either grey or pink or what ever else caused me to lose all hope and confidence in them. I spent so much money on them and I refuse to use them in early testing again.

I also should mention that I got all of my lines with evening pee. FMU has always been lighter for me, even in cycles where I did the trigger shot and tested it out of my system. Apparently, for some women, our bodies don't filter the HCG into our urine until later in the day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->