Is this the beginning of my BFP? UPDATED 18dpo :-)

Why can't this be easy? I'm just not confident in these lines at all, and I'm 12dpo today.](*,):shrug::wacko:

Idk if I see anything on the second test. It could just be the lighting though. This cycle i had a lot of lines on FRERs that looked like bfps but I got my period so idk if it was a chemical or the tests just show evaps easily. It sucks not knowing.

I cannot believe that happened to you! I'm so so so so so so SO sorry that it did. I remember back in the day, like 2010 when FRER was the only reliable test on the market. Then they came out with that curved disaster of a test and I swore off them for years. Once they brought back the straight test I thought we were back in action...but these tests now are horrible with indents and evaps!

I cannot believe that happened to you! I'm so so so so so so SO sorry that it did. I remember back in the day, like 2010 when FRER was the only reliable test on the market. Then they came out with that curved disaster of a test and I swore off them for years. Once they brought back the straight test I thought we were back in action...but these tests now are horrible with indents and evaps!

Omg yes I loved frer. I still do but I think not to detect the hormone but more to take it when I already know I'm pregnant and far enough along where the lines will be a definite lol. They just look so pretty on frers for some reason haha. I hate hate hate the curved FRERs. They are the worst.

I have evap pee. My pee makes everything have some sort of a line but nothing gets darker. I must either have a small amount of hcg in my system just because, or I had a chemical. The lines come up on everything right away. I even started recording it when I pee on things to make sure I'm not crazy.

Here's another CBE from just now after a 3 hour hold. I'm out of tests now and that's a relief. As all of the other tests, this came up right away and is darker in real life. Just not any darker than the day before. Took this at the 5 minute mark.

.1.jpg

The thing with blue dye tests they have blue evaps lines. I remember years ago when ttc I took several of them and all had lines. I got my period and rushed to the ER and they ran blood work and nope deff wasn't pregnant. Try a pink test again. Also havjnh pcos can cause lines.

Oh my God...now I can see the lines and they are indeed darker. The top one was from earlier but the glare is blocking any view. The bottom two are from 4 and 8pm today. They are pink IRL and both came up right away.
3.jpg

Have you tested today? Not sure where you are from or time difference but i'm just getting impatient :) wanna see more tests haha xx

Today's test looks exactly like yesterday and I'm starting to think these are all just the horrible new indent lines everyone else is getting. I called FRER and they said that they purposely put that line there now and the only way to tell if it's positive is for it to be pink. I said well duh the problem is that you can't tell if they are pink because the line is too apparent.

I had one faintly positive CBE today and one completely, stark white BFN. Both from the same box. I'm 13dpo now so I would think that I'd have a good line if this were indeed a pregnancy. I had better lines when I had a chemical a few months ago.

The only thing is that my temp went bak up this morning so I don't know what to do.

13dpo1.jpg 13dpo3.jpg image.png

Wow this is what happened to me as well. I really thought I was pregnant. But the lines were so faint never getting darker. Then I got my period and I figured ok I had a MC but now I'm thinking I never was pregnant . The lines are horrible. Frer used to be my favorite test.

Wow this is what happened to me as well. I really thought I was pregnant. But the lines were so faint never getting darker. Then I got my period and I figured ok I had a MC but now I'm thinking I never was pregnant . The lines are horrible. Frer used to be my favorite test.

I'm so sorry that happened to you. This process is so stressful and hurtful as it is and FRER is absolutely the worst test. I'm definitely going to put it out there that we should be calling to get our money back on these things. After 13 years of trying I'm not as broken up over things like this, but I sure do want my money back!

Here's a look at all of the tests I took today. CBE is darker in real life, but i took another one later and it was negative. I'm switching to $tree because this crap is too expensive to keep doing! I guess all there is to do now is wait for AF to show.

13dpo4.jpg

Thank you. Yeah it really isn't right. It sucks that they have done this w their tests. I'm sorry .I know it seriously sucks.

Well I'm freaking out because I took a couple more test and oh my god....it's pink in real life!

I don't know what to do. I think I may have implanted at 12dpo because I had a huge temperature dip below cover line which made me think AF was on her way, but I'm 14dpo now and no AF, temps going back up. Then today I took this test and it looks positive to me. Am I wrong? Do you guys see it? Pics at the 10 minute mark.

If this is an evap I just want to crawl into a hole!
pink!.jpg better.jpg

Well I'm freaking out because I took a couple more test and oh my god....it's pink in real life!

I don't know what to do. I think I may have implanted at 12dpo because I had a huge temperature dip below cover line which made me think AF was on her way, but I'm 14dpo now and no AF, temps going back up. Then today I took this test and it looks positive to me. Am I wrong? Do you guys see it? Pics at the 10 minute mark.

If this is an evap I just want to crawl into a hole!
pink!.jpg
better.jpg

Here's a link to my chart in case anyone wants to look.

Guess there's nothing left to do but keep testing.

I see them really clearly. I really want this to be a bfp for you, i'm actually stalking this thread lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->