• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this the start of a bfp? (dollar tree) 7/8 dpo

hi jess hows the baby bump! Im excited your having a little girl! congrats. Ms. Kiwi keep us updated!!! :hehe:

:hi: how have you you been?
Team :blue: yey congrats!

Think I will post a new thread and ask for tweaks once I get the frer (here's hoping I won't need them) fx

I've been good i guess!!! Im still going threw the morning sickness and day time sickness and night time sickness lol :rofl:

Will be going to Walmart in about an hour, they are out of first response but anything is better than nothing! (will be getting the .88 cheapies).

I have some of the .88 cent cheapies from walmart just waiting to use them!! I hope you get your bfp !!
Stalking :)

Yey! :happydance: I love looking at lines lol
What are these walmart 88cent tests I keep hearing about?? I have like 6 walmarts where I live and none of them carry them

Enj ewww morning sickness stinks
Thankfully I never had any, except for last night lol. I really think it was because she was kicking so much and was kicking my stomach. Its a weird feeling lol but it made me feel sick

Quick question...does anyone know how long you can keep urine on standby tot est? I couldn't hold it any longer so I pee'd about an hour ago and will have tests within the next hour, and it is tightly covered....

Its good for 24 hrs, it will be fine :)

Looks like a nice thick pink line to me :D

Attachments

• kiwi.jpg
    kiwi.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 75
:hugs: thank you! Your the best!!
:thumbup: that's a nice line :)

EEEEEEEK!!! Thanks MAMMAG, it sure looks positive, hope it is!!! :) thank god it's friday, now I have lots of time to POASs!!!

Jess I have no idea!! I didnt want to spend a lot on tests so earlier but when I went to Walmart just to look I seen them for the first time in pregnancy test section.
But also noticed that right by our pharmacy like where they have chapstick there is a small area of all .88 cent items like epsom salt, ibuprofin, etc & I seen them there too! :)

Really? On just the last tweaked one or did you see them on some of the others if I may ask? :)

OMG could it be????? I have been running around for the last 2 hours (while on break at work, sorry boss) to get these tests......please tell me you guys see something??? I'm 9/10 dpo...

Attachments

• 100_0941.jpg
    100_0941.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 68
  • 100_0940.jpg
    100_0940.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 62

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads