• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this the start of a bfp? (dollar tree) 7/8 dpo

OMG!!!! That's a BFP!!!
Congrats!!
I'm so happy for you!

How many tests did you buy? Lol

Have you showed your DH?

I have not showed him yet, I bought 4 at Walmart, they were only .88 and for some reason I think this is a better line than I would have gotten with the dollar tree tests....I'm debating whether to tell him I broke down and took one at work or to just not say anything and take one when we are together...it's so dark right now, I keep looking at it!!! Good thing I am the only one in the office today :)

OMG!!!! That's a BFP!!!
Congrats!!
I'm so happy for you!

How many tests did you buy? Lol

Have you showed your DH?

Opps sorry about the double post
Lol when I took one at work I couldn't keep my eyes off it either :rofl: they are hypnotizing

Thanx you lovely ladies for supporting my habit, I am so glad you it turned out!!! :)

They are! I have it right in front of me by my keyboard like a wacko lol

Now how do I get a ticker? :) I can finally have a ticker, yay!

Just click on one of my tickers and it will take you to the link

Yay!!!!!!! No need to tweak that!!!! :D

Wow. congratulatons hun!!!. That's a beautiful line. X x x

Thanks everyone!! I am sooo excited, I figured I would ovulate either one of two days this month...oh and I bd on that first day (which is for days before the second day) and wd the morning of that second day, but other than that we did not bd much....I'd anyone would like to see I can post a progression pix as I still have all my tests :) baby dust to :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->