Isobel / Isabel / Isabelle

Well i'm going to throw a spanner in the works and i would spell it Isobelle :D

So its a bit of Isobel and Isabelle haha x

Nice! I've seen you can also spell it Ysobel/Ysabel but I am already struggling with three choices!

Oh right i didn't know that..not too sure on it though with a Y. Just an idea but how about trying (don't know if it will work) grab a pen and paper and just start listing random names and somewhere in there write down Is****/** :haha::haha: and how ever you write it out choose that because that was in the front of your mind lol I tihnk i'm making it a bit complicated but hey doesn't hurt to try :D x

Isabelle first. Then Isabel as I know a Spanish girl and this is the Spanish spelling.

I don't like Isobel

I think Isobel definitely looks the prettiest. And I also think it's the closest spelling to how i would pronounce it Iz-Oh-Bell. X

We're going with Isabelle for the middle name of our daughter. I contemplated different spellings, but I think Isabelle is the prettiest.

Isobel - is the way it's most commonly spelled here in scotland, and also my favourite Bjork song (in fact favourite song ever!). It's a strong contender for ours too.

If i have a little girl was going to spell it Izobelle :) xx

If I were to spell it I would say Isabelle

However we decided if we chose that name, we would spell it Isobel (as I speak Spanish and that's the way I'd want it) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->