ISS Christmas Eve

Mazzy17

Reaction score
Looks like ISS is flying over UK on Christmas Eve :happydance:

Ooo that sounds good I've heard people mention it before, quite excited about it

We spotted him last year 😉 kids loved it!

Last year my lil family went to visit my parents in Norwich so on Christmas Eve me, my mum, Dad and Amy went outside and waved to Santa (me and mum got excited, Amy was just waving at cars passing :haha:) Then we put the Reindeer food outside and went inside to have our sausage casserole and mash.

Ooooo we've never seen it before! We'll have to go outside this year!

Uck, it's getting harder to convince space-mad Lucas that this is Santa :lol:
He was well skeptical last year :dohh:

Oh no! 🙈 Id probably avoid it in that case. That's why we don't do elf on the shelf- I know Amy would be suspicious and question it!

Oh no! 🙈 Id probably avoid it in that case. That's why we don't do elf on the shelf- I know Amy would be suspicious and question it!

Gahh Lucas got suspicious of the elf last year, like halfway through December. I had a proper panic :lol:

We spotted it last year it worked well as we saw santa in the afternoon and santa told the kids to look out for him I nearly danced on the spot as I was that happy he said that!

Ooh yay! We were all so excited last year. Though Jacob was more excited it was the space station than if it was Santa ;).

How have you got this information as it only has dates throughout October?

Me and DD1 spotted it last year. Flew for about a minute in sight.

How have you got this information as it only has dates throughout October?

Me and DD1 spotted it last year. Flew for about a minute in sight.

Looked on Meteor watch and at the bottom it says its going to be over uk in December and went on twitter and saw confirmation OK its not NASA confirming but still i live in hope :thumbup:

Yay. We missed it last year so hoping to see it this year

Just checked on the app and it will be going over but it will be daylight when it does. Hopefully timings will change between now and then and we will get to see it in the dark :)

Screenshot from the app shows it will be about 3.30pm when it flies over

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member