It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Thanks ladies... Normally I'd accept that as a negative... But there's another thread on the go about how inaccurate HPTs are up until AF is due, so now I am doing that annoying thing where I think the test is wrong and getting my hopes up! I wish I could just leave it be!

I am not sure about the bloods results - will let you know this evening after I've been to doctors.... That is, when I manage to get myself up off the floor after fainting while they extract my blood! I am awful with it - it's not the needle thing, I just fall over when they start sucking!

LOL hun you will be ok and im sure those results will come back with a HUGE + result xx

I've had my hospital appointment come through:thumbup: 18th November, not to bad for the nhs!:haha:

Excellent news Toots - something to aim towards... If you need to!

Good news Toots :thumbup: What will they do at that appointment? Just a chat first or will the tests start then?

If you need them of course :winkwink:

I'm not really sure. I would guess that it'll be a chat first to get our background, then go from there. I'm pretty confused over the opt situation I've got going on. I did a test earlier and it was negative after a couple of mins so i binned it. Went back up a few hours later and it had a positive on it. I've just done another one and after 7 mins its showing a faint positive. So I've had positive opt on cd 11, negative cd12(?faulty test or maybe i binned it to quick) cd13,14,15,16,17 positive. WTF! But surely if an opt was picking up a pregnancy hormone then surely a hpt would and they've been negative.

I am very confused by your OPT readings... It's kinda putting me off using them next month. Depending on where you are in your cycle at that point they may take bloods - I dare-say the first step for you will be what I have just done (check for progesterone, i.e evidence of ovulation).

Well, since I was on last, I have had a 2nd pregnancy test in doctors surgery (negative), given my blood for tests (managed fine, I was a big girl) and have bought myself a bottle of wine, which I am going to enjoy whilst chatting to my Mummy on the phone.

The results should be available on Friday or Monday, so I am just going to put it all out of my mind until then... Or whenever the witch arrives.

... I'm not even going to buy any OPTs, soy isoflavones or anything until I have a definite answer. I am going to concentrate on the rest of the things in my life.

Do I sound convincing?!

Hope everyone else is good this evening?

Hi windswept, I'm very impressed you behaved like a brave girl at the docs:thumbup: Is that it now this cycle or is there still a chance the blood results will confirm a pregnancy? I hope you can forget about it all and relax, this 2ww is complete madness! I swear I'm giving myself symptoms!:wacko:
Sit back and relax tonight, enjoy your wine hun:hugs:

[/QUOTE]... I'm not even going to buy any OPTs, soy isoflavones or anything until I have a definite answer. I am going to concentrate on the rest of the things in my life.

Do I sound convincing?!

Hope everyone else is good this evening?[/QUOTE]

i'm proud of you hun,nice and relaxed hopefully is the way to do it ;)

I am enjoying my wine - and had a good blether with my mummy! I'm not quite giving up this cycle, as "she" hasn't arrived, and I'm also so uncertain about when I am definitely due. So, yeah, I shouldn't be drinking wine just in case! But I will try another test on Saturday, if no AF.

I got four FRER tests today, so still 3 to go... They are on buy one get one free in Boots.

So, Mum was analysing our families fertility - my Great Granny had 10 kids (no miscarriages, etc), my Granny had a very simple, straightforward two pregnancies and resultant kids, and my Mum had two of us within 2 months of trying and with no issues whatsoever. Also no symptoms - note to self! However, Mr Windswept's Mum took six years from aged 31 to get pregnant with her third son from a 2nd husband (first two were conceived at 17 and 20). So, not really any issues being passed down. Maybe just impatience!

Cx

Don't blame you for enjoying some :wine: Windswept. Even if you are pregnant this month, I would think surely its too early for it to do any harm.

Were your blood tests to check you have ovulated and your progesterone level?

I'm pretty relaxed this month at the moment :thumbup:. I have no idea though really when AF is due so don't have much choice but to wait for a while. Absolutely NO symptoms going on, feel very 'normal'.

OH asked me when he got in tonight what my CBFM had said the past couple of mornings, I told him I've given up on it for this month because of the constant 'highs' (and like you, Toots, constant faint LH lines). I told him I am not sure I've even ovulated this month and he looked disappointed bless him :kiss:

Keep us updated Windswept on your docs results and whether the :witch: shows x

Thanks Nat - yes, that's what the bloods were for. I am so glad that you are relaxed... I am kidding myself when I say I am! Relaxed must be good! And, no symptoms seems to be a good thing from the evidence on here!

So lovely that you have your OH's support... I hope this is your month - sounds like you deserve it.

I'll certainly keep you updated... You guys have turned out to be pretty good friends and the only ones I can share this with, so I'm afraid you are gonna have to put up with my updates.

In the meantime - I am off to find my dog (who has taken herself off for a walk)... And then cry some more at that amazing story that is the rescue of the Chilean miners. I hadn't seen the telly all day, so am engrossed now, having followed their story since early August.

Sleep tight ladies!

I agree, I think we have all become good friends in the space of just about a week on this thread :flower:

Here's to the continual growth of the 'It Fell Out' Crew (hopefully growth of bellies included shortly) :haha:

I haven't seen much of the news but its fantastic about the miners :happydance:

Nighty night Windswept :hugs: Hope doggy is ok x

Doggy is fine - she just likes to keep me on my toes! We are in a village with a handful of other houses and no thru-traffic, so she's pretty safe (and she knows it) so takes herself off to see what the local collie dogs are up to... Much to my disgrace when it is bedtime!
The miner story is just incredible and warms the cockles of my heart! Especially after the similar submarine story where 118 men died :( Both my Grampa's died in coal mines.

I don't know about you guys, but I feel a little funny about sharing such intimate information as the contents of my knickers and the readiness of my other half with folks I've only 'met' in the past week - but I like it all the same! Thanks!

Night night!

Well, alarm went off at 5 am... Took temperature (still high) as I am now in that routine... Immediately thought about where I am in cycle and the fact that I have HPTs handy. Couldn't resist the temptation! So much for all I was saying last night!

And.... I got a faint line (in addition to the control). It is pretty faint though, but still definitely there! Had a look at yesterdays, which has a line if you twist it under the light. Todays is darker, but looks a little like it is just the mark to show where it would be. I don't have my camera with me to take a photo :(

Not prepared to get excited - and don't want anyone to use the word congratulations... Just in case. But I can't help but wonder if this is my turn??? I know I should wait and do it again in a day or two, but patience is not my virtue... Do you think trying another brand would make it more obvious?!

Arrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

OMG!!!! get another test and try again!!!:test: I've got all excited!

I'll go get one at lunchtime... I am really battling with myself just now - trying so hard not to get excited, but keep finding my brain thinking 'due 24 June' and what I would write on my Christmas cards! I'd be 12 weeks on Christmas eve!

Stop it, stop it!

How on earth am I meant to concentrate on work?!

I think it'll be impossible not to be a tiny bit excited Hun. I know what you mean though, you don't want to get built up and then come crashing down but a line is a line! Was it a cheap Internet test or clear blue etc?

It was a First Response Early Result...

It would be quite some crash if I let myself get as excited as I could get!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->