It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

This sounds really positive to me Windswept. They say you can't get false positives so hopefully tomorrow morning's will be a darker line. :thumbup:

I've just caved and done another CBFM OPT!! Still reading 'high' on monitor. But no LH line now, just the oestrogen one. Thinking back, the LH line faded in through a few days last week, was probably at its darkest around Saturday, then faded out again. I'm hoping this just means I had a long, gradual surge and I did still ovulate. Who knows?? But why do I still have high oestrogen levels?? :shrug: High oestrogen is meant to just be in the run up to ovulation so that worries me. I think I'm safer to count myself out this month and wait for the :witch: to start again :cry:

So I'm keeping an eye on you ladies this month x

I hope you are right about me... And wrong about you! Don't count yourself out yet!

I'm totally convinced windswept!:thumbup: to many positives to be wrong. Are you allowing yourself a teeny tiny bit of excitement?:happydance:
Nat don't count yourself out just yet, it ain't over!
Mamadonna how's things with you? Any symptoms?

Oh, just a teeny weeny wee bit! Not a great deal...

... Who am I kidding?!

Can't wait until the morning to try again! If it's bad news be prepared for a grumpy, miserable Mrs Windswept! If it's good, then I think you may hear me singing from where you are!

I think you're entitled to as much excitement as possible! I look forward to hearing your song tomorrow!

hi every1 all getting very excited on here!!!

i'm not trying to ss this month so nothing really going on hereonly about 5dpo so still a little early

good luck for tomorrow windswept i'm hoping when i sign on here tomorrow we have our first :bfp::wohoo:

ooo good luck mamadonna x
Windswept cant wait to hear you singing at the top of your voice hun ! got my fingers crossed for you hun xxx

It's been madness on here today inkdchick. Windswept is creating drama!:haha: I'm super excited that we've pretty much got our first :bfp:

Welcome to the 'It fell out' crew Inkdchick!

Yes I think we do have our first BFP on here. Maybe this thread is lucky :thumbup:

I'll be looking for your first post in the morning Windswept :happydance:

thanks girls glad to be here i hope this is a lucky thread i need it too, havent been feeling brill and am due for my af in 2 - 4 days time, but not holding my breath but am a little hopeful was on soy for the first time this cycle but have had three temp drops cd9 10 and 11 today all way above coverline but still a drop but my boobs are really killing me and im really wet down there (sorry tmi), so dont know whats going on now !

Oooh - I hope I can live up to your expectations... And then that all my luck rubs off on you guys! I thought Nat would be the lucky one with the possible lucky ovulation date of 10/10/10!

I'll be posting as soon as I have a result to give you! Probably around 5 am... Will you all be up waiting?! Ha ha ha - that's taking our new friendships to a whole new level! I'll chat with you after 9 am!!!

I'm only 4dpo yet and no symptoms. Very tired today but as I told the girls earlier I was dreaming a lot last night and that can make me tired :sleep:

So Windswept, you are definitely going to be the first we find out about this month, then it will probably be you Inkdchick, then Toots, then myself and Mamadonna finally later in October :thumbup:

aww windswept i have restless sleep so i will prob be on before 9 am hun and friendship holds no bounds hun i wish you all the :baby::dust: luck in the world xx
Aww thanks Nat everyone seems to be so positive for me this month wish i was lol but i guess im just so tired i cant feel it lol

Windswept has set the trend so we're all going to get BFP! I can feel it in my bones:thumbup:

good to laugh hey !, god i hurt a bit on my right low down a bit like im bruised but it only shows itself when i get up , and i just tried to put something in the wall cupboard in kitchen and my boobs wont let me - too sore !!! :shock:

Sore boobs! Now that's a symptom! Mine are only sore cos I keep poking them to check if theyre sore!!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->