It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

So it was a pretty good quality test then. I'll behave myself and not get you to excited but I actually feel so excited for you! A member of the crew with a faint positive:happydance: OMG!!!

I'm going to have to give in and go get another test or two!

Will you be testing again today or leave it till the first wee in the morning. Its all looking so good especially since your temps are still high plus you had that sick feeling. How do you feel? Any new symptoms at all?

No new symptoms that aren't out of the norm... But can put my hands up to:

needing to pee all the time (normal before AF)
crampy, twingey feelings down low (normal before AF)
headaches (not normal - just wee flitting ones)
dizziness (normal)
slight nausea from time to time (normal)
my nipples twinged when I went under the water in the bath this morning ?? (not normal, never normally aware of even having boobs!)

And for the first time in a while I had diarrohea this morning (I suffer from IBS, so this could be my body's way of dealing with the trauma of such a faint result).

Would you retest today? I am peeing constantly, so worry I have pushed all the hormone out! But could sit with legs crossed for next couple of hours!

To test or not to test, that is the question! First wee of the day is supposed to give best result but will you be a good girl and wait?! But you could do another test today and tomorrow cos surely a pos isn't going to just vanish. Plus your temps have stayed up. But what if you test later today and get neg cos the wee isn't an early morning one then you're going to be devestated. I'd like to say I wouldn't test today if I were you but I'd be telling porkies:haha:

I am prepared to take the risk of a negative today... It might make me stop thinking about it.

Sod it, I am off to the chemist! We are as bad as each other me thinks.

Anyway, how are you today?! Being self obsessed here - sorry!

I'm so busy thinking about you now it's stopped me obsessing over myself, which is a good thing! Let me know how you get on with the test. I'm betting on a :bfp:
Hopefully you'll be off over to the first tri forum keeping seats warm for the rest of the crew!
Good luck Hun, I've got everything crossed for you:friends:

Morning girls

OMG, I've come on here to some excitement :happydance: Fab news Windswept, really hope this is it for you and your little :baby: is on the way.

I reckon it could well be. I have only tested once in all my months of trying so far, as I prefer to wait to see if AF is late. This was last month, at 11dpo, and that was an absolute definite BFN, not even a slight hint of a second line. So I would say if there is any line at all it is surely a positive sign :thumbup:

Let us know if you test again later!

I'm still feeling 'nothing', tired though. Have you had any more positive OPTs Toots? x

I said to my oh this morning 'I'm going to do a hpt' , his response was 'it's to early you're wasting your time'. He was right cos it was a bfn. I'll do an opt later but I'm leaving the hpt alone for a while. I've still got af type cramps which is weird, they were pretty strong last night. Are you still getting pos opt result?

Why do men always say that?!

Well... I went mad and bought 2 Superdrug's own and 2 Clearblue digitals... The Clearblue is to be used from the day of your missed period and says 'not pregnant'. The Superdrug one can be used from four days before and has a faint line - fainter than the FRER one this morning - but there all the same!

Time will tell!

I haven't tested since Tuesday morning, when there was still a faint LH line on the CBFM stick. I don't want to use any more test sticks this month as I'm clearly not going to peak now and want to keep the other 10 for next month.

I'm really tired this morning but I think that's because I had a night of very strange dreams!! I've dreamt a lot the past few nights but I do dream very vividly in general and go through stages of it. Last night the main dream I can remember is that I was filming a movie with Penelope Cruz :wacko: Where on earth did that come from?? The other night I dreamt that I was having a coffee and on the set of a TV show with Simon Baker, the Mentalist!! I have no idea why there seems to be a theme of dreaming of celebrities :shrug:

No dreams of anything :baby: related though x

This sounds very promising Windswept :happydance:

You reckon AF is due tomorrow don't you? x

Yup... Should be here tomorrow, if my dates are right - that would be 14 DPO and a cycle of 33 days. However my average is 37-38 days, so I may be a little premature.

Oooh - vivid dreams - that is a symptom for some! Speaking of which, i haven't had a good dream for a while!

You guys are not giving me much incentive to try OPTs next month (if I have to)!

Vivid dreams are normal for me, I always dream a lot.

Sorry, don't mean to put you off OPTs, this is the first month I've had a weird experience with them. My first month on the CBFM was 'textbook', 5 days of high then two peaks. Second month I got 10 days high, then 2 peaks. My body's signals (ov pains, EWCM etc) completely matched what the monitor said too. God only knows what's gone on this month as all ov signs have definitely gone since about Sunday so, if a little eggy did get released, I do reckon it was on 10/10/10 :haha: So I'm estimating I'm 4dpo today.

Is your LP usually 14 days? x

This is the first time I've had this with opt, god knows what's going on. The lines are clearly visible but not darker than the control line so I dont know if I'm reading to much into it but surely there should be no line at all. Nat, perhaps we're laying eggs like a chicken!:haha:

That's the same as mine were, line definitely there but fainter than the oestrogen line. 8 days of that. The CBFM only gives it as a peak when the LH line is darker. In the previous two months when I got a peak I had one day of this, with a faint LH line, both times the day before I hit peak when the line was darker.

:saywhat:

It's so weird. I'm really hoping it's a good sign. I just keep thinking that it's maybe picking up on an early pregnancy hormone, its only adding fuel to my madness!:wacko:

Faint lines are obviously there to really bug you, whether it is HPT or OPTs!

I don't know how long my luteal phase normally is - I hadn't been noting it until this month. But my cycles were getting shorter and shorter - last one was 32 days (which is a whole lot better than 42...) So 33 may be about right?

At least you are not the only mad one Toots - I think everyone using this forum is probably mad in some way!

I'm glad I'm not alone in my madness! When do we expect to hear the hpt result windswept?!:thumbup:

Well, I have three faint positives so far - and will refrain from doing any more today. Hopefully tomorrow morning's pee will be full of all the right things and I get an obvious line.

I'm staying apart from Mr Windswept just now (just for last night and tonight) and don't want to tell him over the phone - so I feel really bad doing this without him... But will make a big thing of the test I do in front of him at home tomorrow night! He's going to be over the moon - if, of course, it is positive...

... I'm playing mind games with myself! I'm going mad too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->