• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

That's a really good attitude to have mamadonna. Wish I could chill out!:dohh:
Oh rang me a while ago to say doc letter has come and I've got to ring the hospital to arrange my fertility appointment, hopefully I won't need it!

There is a story in the paper today about a woman who was ttc for 3 years and was about to embark on ivf. A friend suggested she try acupuncture and she was pregnant after just 3 half hour treatments! Apparently it increases the blood supply to the ovaries and uterus. Anyone tried acupuncture?

I haven't but have always been a bit intrigued by it. But always thought it may be expensive too.

I've heard that it can help fertility.

Let us know when your fertility appointment is x

Apparently the woman in the paper paid £60 for her 3 sessions. But I guess it mounts up if you have to keep on going. I might consider it as a last resort.
I've just done a test just incase I'm having ib :dohh::dohh::dohh: and of course it was :bfn: but at the same time I also did an opt and that came up with a faint but clear positive. I know it's super early so I'm staying positive but what's with the pos opt?:shrug:

evening all think i'll have to have a play around with my signature :thumbup:

Morning ladies!

Hope everyone is well today... Sorry to hear a BFN Toots, but remember it is very early! I don't get these OPTs, I wonder about their accuracy, as I have heard so many stories like that on here. Will give them a try next month all the same!

Well, I really enjoyed my Swiss ball, pilates and yoga last night, and feel rejuvenated! Temps still up this morning, which is a good sign. And, got my blood tests this afternoon - so am going to ask them to do a pregnancy test beforehand to see if it is worthwhile (saves me money doing it too, and they reckon theirs are stronger)... So today is d-day!

Don't have any symptoms - my tummy is sore, but I think that may be too much stretching last night! Am feeling positive whatever the result - I look forward to another month of getting to know my body if I am not pregnant yet, and at least I will have the tests to make sure everything is working as normal.

But... Here's hoping!

How is everyone else today?

Morning ladies, how's everyone doing?
Windswept you put me to shame with all that physical activity! I'm so not an exercise person:haha: great idea to get them to test for pregnancy. I would imagine it picks up the signs even better than the hpt. Let us know how you get on later.
I tested again first thing this morning:dohh: obviously another bfn but I wanted to try with the first one of the day:haha: I think I'll behave myself now and see what happens. Haven't had anymore of that cm that I had yesterday so I'm hoping it was implantation (a girl can dream!:haha:) had af type cramps last night as well but nothing so far this morning. Let's just wait and see.
Anyone else got any news or symptoms?:hugs:

Morning crew!

No symptoms from me really at the mo, everything is pretty quiet :sleep:. Pretty sure I'm in the 2ww as all ov signals have definitely stopped since Sunday. Either I did ovulate around the weekend and the CBFM missed it or I haven't ovulated. If you don't ovulate though, do you get an AF or does it wait until an ovulation does happen?? :shrug:

Toots, you've got same as I've had for about a week then, positive OPTs? Weird :wacko:. Could be a very good sign for you with the slight spotting too. Have you arranged a fertility appointment yet or are you going to wait to see what happens this month? When are you due for the :witch:?

x

Hey nat, the continuous pos opt is weird and I've read that can be a good sign cos it's picking up the hormone. Fingers crossed! How cool would it be if the crew all go over to the first tri forum together :happydance:
Af is due for me on the 21st, I'm feeling pretty good about everything at the moment. I'm going to try and book the hospital appointment online later so I'll let you guys know how I get on. How have you got on with working out how to alter your signature at the bottom of your posts, your a fully paid up member of the crew!!:haha:

That would be so cool :thumbup:

I need to work on my signature today! x

So, our order of finding out whether this is our month or not will be:

1st place = Windswept, AF due 15/10

2nd place = Toots, AF due 21/10

3rd place = Nat, AF due 24/10 (estimation as really not sure!)

Mamadonna, when are you due?

x

So, our order of finding out whether this is our month or not will be:

1st place = Windswept, AF due 15/10

2nd place = Toots, AF due 21/10

3rd place = Nat, AF due 24/10 (estimation as really not sure!)

Mamadonna, when are you due?

x

af due 24th oct

Hmmmm - I have a big fat negative... With only 2 days to go (estimate) and on a first response test.

I fear I may be out of the game this month - but it's not over til the witch arrives.

So now I have to get blood taken this afternoon, and I don't like it!

ah bless ya windswept i hate needles to but it'll be over and done with b4 you kno it

I'm sending in the :gun: for the :witch: windswept! Don't give up, those tests are never going to be 100%. How quick will you get the blood results back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->