It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

hiya hun no we havent chatted but glad to meet you me and OH have been trying for 3 and a bit years and today should haver been af day but no show as yet too. I am 43 (44 28th of this month) and OH is 46 we are ttc our first but my third and have had no help from any of hte authroities that could help so we have been out on our own and this is the third cycle of soy isoflavones and this time things are a lot different so really hoping..
I had a really weird discharge last night it was sort of like - how to put this - ummm - it was like a thick white /creamy coloured sticky snotty stringy discharge and now its back to a lotiony white cm weird and dont know what that was .
How about you anything weird going on

Morning all, how's everybody doing?
Ink, no af that's fantastic!! When are you going to test?:happydance:

Hi Donna, how are you feeling? What did oh make of the good news?!
I'm absolutely freezing!

Not feeling too bad considering. Oh is being cautious until we have seen the doctor for my blood results this afternoon , then it's a waiting game until the 13th December for my scan, then we'll either be very happy or very sad.
But what will be will be

We'll have less of that negativity young lady! Everything will be fabulous and you'll have a little bundle of joy in 9 months:happydance:
I've got my blood test at lunchtime, I'll be glad to get the results back in the new year. I hate being in limbo!

Once I have today out of the way and the doc has given me the news, then I might change it .

Donna - when is your appointment? Let us know how you get on. I'd like to see a bit more positivity!!

Hope everyone is smiling today? Lots of exciting plans for the weekend?

We have no more snow :( It thawed last night during yet another gale. But the good news is that the thaw has put the rivers in spate, and the salmon are busy spawning - so will be a lovely thing for Dad and I to watch (and photograph) as the rivers will be crystal clear. Yes, I love the simple things in life!

A pretty picture you might enjoy!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-11901718

Wow. Very cool
I am positive but don't want to get my hopes up too much yet. I have LO to think of and I don't want her to see me upset if things don't go the way we want them to.
Cautiously optimistic......

That's a brilliant image Stina. Our little bit of snow has gone now:cry:, wasn't even enough to build a snowman!
Had my blood taken so now it's a waiting game. I've not got much on this weekend, oh is working again so I'll just potter about at home. Maybe I'll do some baking. Hope you have a fab time with your dad.

Not good news ladies .
Hcg level @ 96, Gp said weak reading, due to previous ectopics being admitted.
Not looking very hopeful :cry:

Oh Donna I'm so sorry:hugs:. What will happen when youre admitted, are you just monitored? Are you going in later today? :hugs:

Have to be there at 5 and bring overnight bag. taken more bloods results should be there for me arriving then it's a case of waiting until sunday to do more. The hcg has to double every 48 hours for a successful pregnancy to continue.
At 4+3 it should be in the 100's not this low.

Oh God, I hope everything goes okay Donna. So sorry... Keep us posted, we are all thinking of you and hoping and praying for everything to be okay for you.

Lots of love and best wishes, Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->