It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Morning!

All is well up here. And with you?

We are thawing out now - back to west coast rain and wind!

Hey Stina, it's a dry day here but so cold! I think I'm going to have to invest in some thermal undies! Af arrived a day early so my stomach is killing me and I'm feeling crappy. Oh is taking his sample into the lab on Monday, well actually he is driving me over so I can take it into the lab. Don't know what he has got to be embarrassed about! It has to be kept warm so they suggested I put it under my arm or in my cleavage:haha:

Sorry to hear the witch arrived - but glad you didn't have the tortuous 2ww you normally have! Tee hee - your boobies will keep his spermies warm! That's how I revived a newborn kitten who had been abandoned by it's Mummy - stuck it in my sports bra and it warmed up nicely! How long will you have to wait for his results?

Well, I have a surprise scan today! I had my 12 week one booked for today, but when I had my last one they said they'd cancel this one and book me in for 23rd - I never heard anything, so called last night to check and they confirmed I still have my booking today and should keep it. So, am having the scared excited scared mixed emotions things going on, but it makes sense to have it today before we announce tomorrow!

Needless to say I have been analysing my symptoms! Not been to the toilet through the night for the past 2 nights - which is the first time since before finding out I was pregnant... But, I do have nausea a lot and headaches and heartburn - and my nipples constantly feel like someone has attached some crocodile clips to them!

Have we heard from Donna? Been thinking of her... And has Ink tested?

I've lost touch!

Cx

That's exciting you get to see bubba again:baby:. Do you think you'll have to go on the 23rd aswell?
I found a thread from ink saying af had arrived and she was giving up and won't be back on here anymore. I sent her a pm and she replied this morning saying she'd had enough. Such a shame for her but I can see where she's coming from, it just gets heartbreaking in the end.
I've been asking after Donna but she hasn't been on here so I don't know how she's doing, I hope her and bubba are ok.

I am really excited to see her again! But so nervous that something might be wrong... Did I mention the large yolk sac thing??? Keep worrying about that, then about the cysts. But if all is well then I will be one happy girl!

If I get the chance to go on 23rd I will jump at it! But not sure - I think it is a different consultant today, so my own one may wish to see the cysts again to see how everything is going...

Poor Ink - that is such a shame. We'll miss her. I hope Donna comes on soon to let us know how things are, it's hard not to think the worst when there is no news. Poor soul.

This thread really is full of highs and lows... Lets hope it all works out for all of us in the end.

You did mention the large yok sack but I hope you're not worrying yourself to much over it. This pregnancy is certainly keeping you on your toes! Hopefully after today's scan you'll be able to sit back and enjoy without all sorts of extras to worry about. Will there be a new pic today? What time is the scan?

I am going to make sure there is a new picture - hopefully a good one! It's at 3.30 pm and it can't come quick enough!

Yeah - highs and lows! There have been plenty of things to worry about... But as you say, if all is well, after today I should be able to relax!

Hiya girls. Hope we're all doing ok today :)
Really sorry to hear about Inkd- I can understand how it got too much for her. I hope she'll be ok. Also hope Donna is alright too....
Stina- how exciting that you get to have another scan today :) I bet 3.30pm can't come soon enough! I'm still on the fence about whether I should get a private 8 week scan done. It's a bit awkward as it all falls around Christmas and New Year.
Toots- that mental image with your boobs is going to make me smile all day long! Sorry about AF but you seem to have a really calm outlook on it. Well done you!
Nat- are you feeling any better after your friend's announcement? It must have felt like a kick in the stomach for you :(

I had a pretty positive day yesterday. Went to the Early Start meeting at the local children's centre. It was really reassuring getting to talk to a midwife, and meet 5 other women there and talking through our symptoms, fears etc. I still haven't had many symptoms yet, apart from feeling tired and a touch of heartburn. I was reassured that it's normal and I should just enjoy it! One poor girl there ended up in hospital with dehydration and low blood pressure because she was being sick so much. I felt a bit if a cow, moaning about my lack of symptoms then!

Hey Kim, I'm not sure I've got an ample enough bosom to keep a pot of sperm warm but I'll do my best:haha:.
Glad to hear you're doing well. I've read that morning sickness can cause some ladies to get dehydrated etc, it must be awful to suffer like that! Is it expensive for a private scan?

Hey Kim

I say go for it if you can afford it! It is so nice to see that all is well in there! Glad to hear you had a good experience yesterday - isn't it funny how different people have different symptoms (on different days) during pregnancy? There really are no rules! Glad also to see your ticker!

Only an hour and a half to go - but it feels like a long wait!

For some reason the scared feeling is taking over!

Toots - your armpit is toasty and warm too - but I think the sperm might be happier in your bosom! It might show happier in the results if you put it there!

Cx

I assume I've got to keep it there from the moment it's potted up?! It's booked to be in the lab for 8.30am and can only be in the pot for up to an hour so I guess I'll be wandering round with it close to me for a while before heading off to it's destination:haha:. I don't know how long it takes to be analysed, anybody have any idea? I'd at least like his results back before Xmas cos mine are taking forever!

I hope they come back soon - perhaps post on the forum to ask - there seem to be lots of folk having them done...

Hello, :hi:
I'm back and we are still here for the moment............

Hey Donna, lovely to see you back with us! What's been happening?

Tell all! What is happening?

How was the scan?

Been thinking of you!

Released from hospital on Tuesday pm no pain or bleeding hcg levels done on Monday morning read 421 from 96 on Thursday.
Had bloods done again today and they are 1121 ok for 5+3 progesterone level low to mid range, can't have scan at minute as have a bladder infection, on anitbiotics and have another appointment on Saturday for repeat bloods.
Thank you all for your support it means a great deal :hugs:

That all sounds really promising! I had everything crossed that you'd be okay. Looks like they are taking care of you, so that must be reassuring.

Sooo soooo glad to hear everything is much rosier than it had been. I had a urine infection at that stage too - they seem pretty common. Hope it clears up soon and you get your scan to put your mind at rest once and for all!

Best of wishes, C & bump x

I'm so glad thinks are sounding good Donna. With any luck the antibiotics will kick in and get rid of the infection. How are you feeling? I would imagine it's all been very draining.

Taking each day as they come, getting one step closer day by day.

Hi Ladies :hi:

Just been catching up on the thread! :haha: Was down in Oxford all day yesterday visiting one of my friends and then OH and I spent all evening putting the tree and xmas decs up. Our lounge is very festive now :happydance:

Kim and Donna, so glad to hear all is going well with you both :thumbup:

Kim, I am feeling a bit better now thank you after my friend's announcement. I have heard that one of my other friends (who is a close friend of my pal in Oxford) is currently going through IVF. She is married to a guy a lot older than her who already has 2 grown up children but she has none. He had a VR but it hasn't worked so IVF is their only option of a child together. They can't get it free either as he already has kids so have had to save up and pay for it. So I guess I know someone at the other end of the spectrum to my other friends who find it so easy. I really hope it works for them.

Stina, how did the scan go? All good I hope?

Lou, sorry to hear the :witch: got you :nope: At least before she comes around again now you should have some results and know a bit more where you stand. I have no idea how long SA results take to come back, hopefully they won't take long. Make sure you keep those :spermy: nice and warm :haha:

I saw the message from Ink too, I replied and said I would message her at some point to check in on how she's doing. It's such a shame but I can completely understand her thinking and she did, after all, say she was going to give up if it hadn't happened by her birthday so she is sticking to what she had said. I did say to her that, as she has had a few MCs, she can obviously conceive and maybe, just maybe, it will still happen for her one day.

:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"