It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Hi Ladies :hi:

Donna, so sorry to hear you have to go in for tests, sending you lots of :hugs: and I hope all will be OK.

Ink, sounds promising for you :thumbup:

Lou, how are you feeling now this month as you're well into the 2ww aren't you? Can't believe how long you have to wait for those blood tests. Is that standard for how long everyone has to wait for those test results?

Stina, hope you have a lovely weekend with your daddy.

OH and I are going to a Classical Spectacular in Birmingham tomorrow night, it's a show of classical music with fireworks at the end (it's indoor though so must be indoor fireworks!) I bought it for OH for his birthday in August as he likes classical music.

I'm still just totally chilling about things this month, just looking forward to Christmas and not worrying about ttc at all. I had to sit and work out earlier what day of my cycle I'm on, I'd lost track which is the first time in a long time I've done that :haha: I'm CD10. No signs of ov yet, all very quiet, but it's a bit early for me yet, I would expect ov signs to start up around middle of next week.

:kiss:

thanks Nat still no sign of af so am we will see how long she takes to arrive.
Donna good luck with the tests hun xx :hugs:
Nat its good to be chilled out thats how we have been for two months now and we are still waiting to find out so it may work for you too , good luck hun xxx

any news yet on donna,thinking of you and hoping all is ok xx

Should be allowed to come home later today, had test after test and none the wiser blood results should be in later this afternoon and have scan booked for next Tuesday (unless they change it) so we shall see having no pain or bleeding but still can't rule out another ectopic.
Speak to you all soon and thank you all for the kind words :hugs:

Morning girls. How are we all doing? Good weekend?

Donna- I hope everything is going ok for you. Keeping everything crossed :hugs:

Ink- still sounding promising :)

I've been ok- getting a bit tired. Had a teeny bit of brown blood in my cm yesterday morning which sent me hysterical :blush: Touch wood, had nothing since then. Had a date through for the scan- 18th January, which just feels like an age away. This is where I have to remember the patience part....

Morning ladies, hope everybody had a good weekend.
Donna, how are you feeling? Any news?
Kim, The scan date will soon roll round, at least it's something nice to look forward to after Xmas.
Stina, did you have a nice time with your dad?
Nat, I'm in the 2ww but I'm not looking for symptoms or remotely convinced I'm getting anywhere this month. In fact if it wasn't for my ticker I wouldn't know where I was dpo wise!
Ink, have you tested yet?
Mamadonna, how are you doing?
I hope I haven't forgotton anybody!

morning toots,i'm ok just getting over a horrible cold.
just gone in2 the ttw(i think)
hope you are well when will you be testing?

Oh and I are ntnp until we get our results back from the hospital so haven't really made any effort to conceive this month so I'm expecting af. Are you feeling positive this cycle?

i'm not sure toots,we defo covered all fertile days but dont wanna build my hopes up after what happened in oct

Morning ladies :hi:

Hope everyone has had a good weekend. Donna, sending you :hugs: and hope that the result of any tests is that everything is absolutely fine :thumbup: Keep us posted.

Ink, any sign of AF or a :bfp: yet?

Lou, I'm with you, I am still totally chilled this month, really enjoying it actually. No signs of ov yet anyway (CD13 today) but it must be getting close. I'm not using the CBFM so have no idea if I've hit 'high' fertility or anything yet. We've only :sex: twice this cycle yet, just when we wanted to, which were CD5 and CD11.

Everyone looking forward to Christmas? It's very pretty and white in the West Midlands today :happydance: x

Hey nat, it sure is a nice feeling to be relaxed and not be stressing about symptoms etc! Haven't even started Christmas shopping yet so I need to get organised! It's freezing here but no snow just loads of frost on everything.
Oh asked me what I want for Xmas but I've still got no idea! Do you what you want?

Well girls, I WAS chilled and not worrying. Until I just met a good friend of mine for lunch and she announced she's 9 weeks pregnant :cry: This is one of my two friends who I knew were trying for their second babies and I admit I expected the news. But it still felt like a stab in my heart :nope: I'm obviously delighted for her and she never asked me how I was getting on (she knows I'm ttc) and didn't go on and on about her pregnancy. But she only started trying about August, got pregnant the first month but had a mc, then conceived immediately again following the mc. How bloomin fertile are all my friends?? :growlmad:

Sorry rant over but I got home and ended up having a bit of a :cry: I'm just so fed up of my stupid, useless body that can't do what other women seem to find so easy :nope: I am even more convinced now that there has to be something wrong with either me or OH - and I'm dreading finding out what it is :wacko:

:hugs: oh nat don't let it upset you Hun. This ttc business is totally crap but we must rise above it. I'm frightened to get our results back but I think it's better to know than live in limbo. Sending you lots of :hugs: :kiss:

Yes I know it's better to know and I do plan to find out as early as possible in the new year. If our doc takes too long to get tests moving, I mentioned that £550 fertility package that I've seen at the Midlands Fertility Clinic to OH and I have said I will pay for that if it gets all our tests done quickly. I'm 36 and don't have the time to waste on tests taking several months/years etc. My plan is to have all tests and results by my birthday next June so we know what we are dealing with.

Oh well, going to try to forget about my 'super-fertile' friends now and do a bit of cleaning and then start to get some xmas decorations out - think we are putting the tree up tonight :thumbup:

Thanks for the kind words and :hugs: hun. I'd go mad if I didn't have you girls on here you know :wacko:

I'm the same nat, it's great having you like minded girls to chat to. Enjoy putting the decs up, maybe even treat yourself to a glass of vino! :kiss:

Hi Lou :hi:

I'm ok, still bit fed up after my friend's announcement yesterday. Am I being selfish in thinking it's my turn?? She already has one and pretty much all of the rest of my friends have at least one child. This ttc is changing me into a bitter, jealous cow :dohh:

I've had a bit of EWCM this afternoon and a few ov pains so that time of the month is now rearing it's head. Still determined to ignore it though as I will definitely be due AF Christmas week :wacko: Reckon I'll ov within next few days.

How are you doing? What dpo are you now? x

Hey nat, ttc certainly does turn us into bitter people at times but it's understandable when you're trying so hard and getting nowhere. Keep your chin up Hun and just look forward to Christmas and also to getting your tests done in the new year. What does your oh think about going to the private clinic to speed things up?
Af is due on Friday and is most definately going to arrive. I've started spotting today but that's a massive improvement compared to the last few months where I was spotting for the entire 2ww! Oh and I have only dtd twice this entire cycle:blush:, but he is working long hours so I'll cut him a bit of slack:haha:. I think he is probably glad of the break after really having to go for it the last couple of years! Have you put your decs up yet? Our niece is coming to stay at the weekend so we'll do ours then with her.
How's everybody else?
Donna any news Hun?

Hello ladies

Hope everyone is well? I'm back - all shopped out, happy to be back on my rock!

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->